Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa Hopes To Make "Black and Yellow" a Pittsburgh Steelers Anthem  (Read 166 times)

Elano

Wiz speaks on how he hopes to make his new track, "Black and Yellow," a new anthem for Pittsburgh's NFL squad.

Pittsburgh's own, Wiz Khalifa, is readying the release of his Atlantic debut and has already unveiled tracks from that album. One of the tracks that has stood out the most has been "Black and Yellow," a cut that many Pittsburgh citizens will appreciate, particularly if they happen to be NFL fans. According to Wiz, this could be the new Steelers anthem.

"We got two or three records that we're tossing around; it's just the order of which ones we're gonna put out," Wiz told MTV in a recent interview. "Right now, there's one that's gonna be real big for Pittsburgh. It's gonna be the Steelers' anthem: It's called 'Black and Yellow.' "

MistaNova

Funny, no anthem for the Pirates?

Blasphemy

It could be a Dope Anthem.LOng as it isn't some flossy shit like he normally does. Course I'm going on the Hardcore sound that Ice Cubes Raider Nation was going with (That shit sounds awesome on the speaker system at the Coliseum).I don't know if Football Fans would want to hear something like "UP" or "The thrill" or something. Most of the Wiz songs they don't sound hardcore (Still dope, but not really pumping u up or hardcore). His earlier work was harder, if it matched that I wouldn't be amazed if the  Steelers made it there new Anthem. If Cube can do I'm sure Wiz can.

Lunatic

Honestly, the Pittsburgh Steelers is the first thing I thought of when I saw this track
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

PLANT

I wasnt really sure about this track at first, but Ive been bumpin it a lot lately 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Honestly, the Pittsburgh Steelers is the first thing I thought of when I saw this track

Blasphemy

I just listen to it, wow that sounds mad gay. I'm not trying 2 hate, but its def what I wasn't expecting.

jeanmiche777

As much as I like some of his stuff, this is just bad for me. Good mainstream appeal, tough.