Author Topic: 3 months of things running smoothly and then.......  (Read 792 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
3 months of things running smoothly and then.......
« on: October 18, 2010, 10:07:21 AM »
So Jome is MIA from the dub for like 3 months.  Things were going just fine in here.  A few bitches got exposed and ran out, and few new pics get posted.  Then he decides to care about this place again, and in the spot where "anything goes" people are getting banned and threads are getting locked/deleted like he's trying to catch up for the time he was away.  News flash Jome....hate to burst your bubble, but this place is just fine without you and your powertrippin.

I'll give this post until he logs in again.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: 3 months of things running smoothly and then.......
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 10:14:36 AM »
For the record, I don't have anything against Jome, but he needs to stay away from the G-Spot...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
I find it humorous that the anything goes section is the most modded and censored place here. Dubcc doesn't have near near the traffic it used to, and jome is ruining the little that remains. Get off your high horse, being a global mod on a west coast gangsta rap forum is not a great accomplishment and really shouldn't be treated as such.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 11:14:17 AM »
defiantly.. i dont see the point in having section mods, if a global mod is just going to step over them and directly interfer? in the end no-one is forced to visit or post in the "g-spot" ... this section should be controlled by the people!

Jome

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 11:31:47 AM »
Uhh, the forum went to shit over the last months/year, dunno if you've noticed it.. spammers/bullshitters/stalkers/retards had a field day when there was nobody around to ban ("things where going fine" and "running smoothly" - really? dunno what kinda of low ass standards you have..?), leading to quality posters not bothering to post any more. The place is basically a dump now, and the average G-spot half-wits co-sign it - the lamer the better it seems.

Get off your high horse, being a global mod on a west coast gangsta rap forum is not a great accomplishment and really shouldn't be treated as such.

Oh really? You should have told me that before I put it on my resume, earned me a top job at the clog factory. :laugh:

Raphael

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 11:36:10 AM »
i don't give a shit about this internet drama but..... banning failano would be a good way to regain your e-cred :whistle:

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 11:46:35 AM »
Uhh, the forum went to shit over the last months/year, dunno if you've noticed it.. spammers/bullshitters/stalkers/retards had a field day when there was nobody around to ban ("things where going fine" and "running smoothly" - really? dunno what kinda of low ass standards you have..?), leading to quality posters not bothering to post any more. The place is basically a dump now, and the average G-spot half-wits co-sign it - the lamer the better it seems.

Get off your high horse, being a global mod on a west coast gangsta rap forum is not a great accomplishment and really shouldn't be treated as such.

Oh really? You should have told me that before I put it on my resume, earned me a top job at the clog factory. :laugh:

Bots actually contribute to the forum now.

Quality posters leaving?
Unless you count the people that were run of the forum as quality posters, nobody left.
Infact they have all come back.

Just let K.Dub run the forum and it will all work out.

ANd the most interesting thread in the WC section in a while was just locked because it went off topic, fuck that it was great.
At least move those to the g-spot.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »
As much as i agree with ya'll you do have to realize this place isnt a democracy... OGs like me and tom have been on the campaign for years to get rid of Jomo but Overseer wont get rid of his right hand man... and i can honestly say if Overseer was still admin around here all of us would of been banned already and this place would be cleaned up. with that beimg said the only solution to this is to message overseer and start up a petition but i doubt it would work
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »
As much as i agree with ya'll you do have to realize this place isnt a democracy... OGs like me and tom have been on the campaign for years to get rid of Jomo but Overseer wont get rid of his right hand man... and i can honestly say if Overseer was still admin around here all of us would of been banned already and this place would be cleaned up. with that beimg said the only solution to this is to message overseer and start up a petition but i doubt it would work

See I don't want to see the Jome disappear, I just wanted to point out that he needs to take it easy in this section.  He can take the banning shit to the main boards.  There are mods in this section and they don't randomly erase/lock threads,  then have the nerve to post some lame rational that defends their decision.  For a guy that is so above everyone on this board, he sure does like to try and appear superior.  If you truly were, you'd not need to constantly try and convince us you are saving the gspot.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »
we can just maybe find Jomo a girlfriend and maybe he wont be so wrapped up on being a MOD and chill the fuck out

i know since Overseer got his bitch he has given up on this board and left jome in charge cus he knew Jome would be the only MOD to take this place that serious

im not trynna hate on jome or nothing cus he can be cool at times but
i really think if you have any problems/questions/concerns just to hit up overseer cus his final says go... but your not gonna get anywhere just making threads and bitching about it
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 03:10:16 PM »
we can just maybe find Jomo a girlfriend and maybe he wont be so wrapped up on being a MOD and chill the fuck out

i know since Overseer got his bitch he has given up on this board and left jome in charge cus he knew Jome would be the only MOD to take this place that serious

i really think if you have any problems/questions/concerns just to hit up overseer cus his final says go... but your not gonna get anywhere just making threads and bitching about it

The girlfriend shit is a hell of an idea.

Well, I'm for damn sure not gonna write to anyone to get Jome to calm the fuck down.  Just posting this shit up is cool in my book.  Cause even if he deletes it, I'll know he read it, and that's enough for me.  He should quit trying to kick knowledge and appreciate the wonderful humor that is the muthafackin G spot!

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 03:42:12 PM »

The girlfriend shit is a hell of an idea.

Well, I'm for damn sure not gonna write to anyone to get Jome to calm the fuck down.  Just posting this shit up is cool in my book.  Cause even if he deletes it, I'll know he read it, and that's enough for me.  He should quit trying to kick knowledge and appreciate the wonderful humor that is the muthafackin G spot!

get him a fuckin russian mail order bride

Jome

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 10:06:27 PM »
lol, comedy.

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
lol, comedy.

({})

yo and why the ban?

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 10:58:25 PM »
This is my take on it:

Mods know they don't really have a purpose. This is why they do shit like delete/lock threads that are popular and entertaining. It's their way of remaining relevant and the complaints/ass kissing gives them a feeling of importance.

Let's be real: outside of banning bots, banning spammers and doing maintenance on the board every once in awhile: moderation isn't necessary. Any mod who locks a thread because its going off topic or bans a poster because he said something negative towards you maybe shouldn't be a mod since they are too emotionally involved in their position. Mods need to understand, once you take away the entertainment value and ability to discuss topic on a message board, that board is as good as dead. You don't have to take my word for it, just look at the forum stats. The whole concept of a message board is outdated and fading away anyways so their is no need to accelerate the decline.

In all honesty, Jome and the majority of the mods do a pretty good job. I couldn't imagine the shape this place would be in if some dumb fuck like Enyce or your average G-Spot poster had global mod powers. BUT, homeboy needs to chill the fuck out a little bit and let shit slide sometimes, ESPECIALLY, in the G-Spot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE