Author Topic: Are There Any Rappers Out There That Can Rip This Terrace Martin Instrumental?  (Read 152 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From Raptalk.net

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1432/56/

So get this... for a few months myself and Terrace Martin have been talking about issuing a challenge to see which rapper can come off the hardest to the "Myspace Rappers" beat off of the Locke High Street Album that he and Problem originally rapped to. Download this instrumental, rock hard over it and you just might win a beat or some studio time with Terrace!

So here's the plan.... Once you've recorded your version of Myspace Rappers (the song doesn't have to be about the same subject - rock it how you like), email it to me at theerapjournalist@yahoo.com. At the end of April, Terrace and myself will listen to all of the versions. The version that we like will automatically get posted as a feature here on Raptalk but if Terrace likes it enough he just might decide to hook up with you in the studio or send a beat if you're too far away to come to L.A. 

Once again, entries go to theerapjournalist@yahoo.com .... you've got til the end of April. Do the beat justice.....

http://www.zshare.net/audio/575821482d5ec263/

FYI, all of you DJ's I'm interested to see what mixes you can cook up to this beat as well. If I get any from you I'll pick the best one that I like and feature it as well.

Good luck. Have fun...

Styles

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

kuruptDPG

thanks for the beat, il do sumthn with it

da_notorious_mack

imma do summat with this..a vid mite be easier 4 me to do than audio though hmmm

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Even if you're not a rapper and you just like to collect instrumentals..... collect this and enjoy.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Snoopaveli

Even if you're not a rapper and you just like to collect instrumentals..... collect this and enjoy.

For sure !!!!

skriLL

thanks for hooking it up

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
I want to win this. Terrace is my favorite producer. REALLY REALLY not my style of beat but im gonna try something.