Author Topic: The Frech are some Ignorant & Selfish Bitches  (Read 601 times)

Anunikke

The Frech are some Ignorant & Selfish Bitches
« on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:27 AM »
These bitches are rioting because the retirement age will be raised by 2 fucking years.
I don't know when this system was introduced in france but I'm pretty sure that when it was introduced the life expectancy was a lot lower.
Not only do you die later but your much fitter in your, emto old age.
Don't forget the demographic aging which is occuring in the entire western world.

Like most european countries the governments spendt to much in relation to the tax revenue and of course this is the best and most logical place to cut costs.

Here in the netherlands it's also an issue, but far not as big and when discussing it with people (even teens) and even most of them realized that it's a logical step forward.
So how the fuck can you complain about this and not sound like a little bitch.

I am fully prepared that the retirement age will be raised at least 2 more times before I get to that age, but in return life expectancy would be years higher.

Like I said in the Life on other planets thread: emotions cloud people's judgement and it's fucking politics up.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:41:03 AM by Anunikke »

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: The Frech are some Ignorant & Selfish Bitches
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
I'd complain too. Who the fuck wants to have to work two more years? Talk to a middle-aged person, that shit wears you out. Especially for all the people that don't even like their jobs. Even if they did like it at one point, its years of doing the same thing. Its depressing when you talk to all these older folks with average jobs who are just looking forward to the time they can relax and enjoy the rest of their life. So I can see where they're coming from.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »
Considering the amount of drugs and alcohol we're consuming these days I highly doubt we'll be living longer. If anything, the average lifespan is gonna go down like a Peruvian slut. But then again, we're talking about the French. I don't care about the French.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 06:20:05 PM »
Life expectancy is headed downward with obesity and all kinds of diseases and anti-biotic resistant plagues...Climate change will get worse and the elderly are going to be the lucky ones because they didn't have to deal with it.

Humans weren't meant to live to 100 and the fact that people live that long is a disaster.

60 is basically the age ceiling.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »
Good for the French...stand up against tyranny.  Amazing how this is pretty much completely censored in the states, but shit is REAL over there.  Again, MAD PROPS to the French.

We can easily support people living for over a hundred years - the more society truly civilizes, the birth rates go down.  The powers that be are purposely creating death / disease / famine etc because they want to cull the herd so it is easier to manage or control.  They want control over the world and 6+ billion people is just too goddamn much work for these faggots.  So they engineer aids, and swine flu, and cancer of all kinds, and bird flu, and ebola etc etc...look at everything in your food and water, all that synthetic shit just ready to cancerize your body...cancer is a relatively new phenomenon, especially big since the 50's..

Them telling you people should only live till 60 is bullshit.  All these motherfuckers in control are living long as hell...it's ok for them to live for a hundred plus, but the rest of us need to die young. 

You everyday bitches need to know your role and bow down and serve them just like we have been for hundreds of years. 

That's how they feel about you all in case you didn't know. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 09:57:46 PM »
Considering the amount of drugs and alcohol we're consuming these days I highly doubt we'll be living longer. If anything, the average lifespan is gonna go down like a Peruvian slut. But then again, we're talking about the French. I don't care about the French.
If they can start growing livers in petri dishes, then I think I'll be able to make it to 120.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 12:55:16 AM »
I'd complain too. Who the fuck wants to have to work two more years? Talk to a middle-aged person, that shit wears you out. Especially for all the people that don't even like their jobs. Even if they did like it at one point, its years of doing the same thing. Its depressing when you talk to all these older folks with average jobs who are just looking forward to the time they can relax and enjoy the rest of their life. So I can see where they're coming from.
Of course people aren't going to like it but it's a needed step.

Look at how it is in the netherlands:
In 1950, around the time these laws were introduced the life expectancy was 72, retirement age was 65 that's 7 years of retirement.
Now the life expectancy is 80 and if the retirement age will be raised to 67 so that's 13 years of retirement, nearly fucking double.

And like I said there are less people to pay for the old people now, the US would have the same problem if it weren't for mexicans reproducing like bacteria.

Life expectancy is headed downward with obesity and all kinds of diseases and anti-biotic resistant plagues...Climate change will get worse and the elderly are going to be the lucky ones because they didn't have to deal with it.

Humans weren't meant to live to 100 and the fact that people live that long is a disaster.

60 is basically the age ceiling.
Life expectancy grows with 2 months every year I believe.
Obesity is mostly an american problem, diseases have always been around.

Humans might be immortal within a few hundred years.

Humans are like roaches, we'll adapt to the climate change, we're not supposed to be living in half the places we're now.

Good for the French...stand up against tyranny.  Amazing how this is pretty much completely censored in the states, but shit is REAL over there.  Again, MAD PROPS to the French.

We can easily support people living for over a hundred years - the more society truly civilizes, the birth rates go down.  The powers that be are purposely creating death / disease / famine etc because they want to cull the herd so it is easier to manage or control.  They want control over the world and 6+ billion people is just too goddamn much work for these faggots.  So they engineer aids, and swine flu, and cancer of all kinds, and bird flu, and ebola etc etc...look at everything in your food and water, all that synthetic shit just ready to cancerize your body...cancer is a relatively new phenomenon, especially big since the 50's..

Them telling you people should only live till 60 is bullshit.  All these motherfuckers in control are living long as hell...it's ok for them to live for a hundred plus, but the rest of us need to die young. 

You everyday bitches need to know your role and bow down and serve them just like we have been for hundreds of years. 

That's how they feel about you all in case you didn't know. 
Tyranny? you realize they will still get government money for retiring even if it is 2 years later.

We cant support people living over a 120 if every body under 60 needs to pay for every body over 60

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 10:57:42 AM »
Saw on the news that the french public were not happy, and were rioting. Honestly, its about time the public of some sort stood against their rights, instead of letting the state walk over them.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Anunikke

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 11:22:25 AM »
Saw on the news that the french public were not happy, and were rioting. Honestly, its about time the public of some sort stood against their rights, instead of letting the state walk over them.
The state walk all over them?
This is like your parents expecting something more for your allowance as you get older.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 12:32:35 PM »

Some of you people are so incredibly mindless, you really are!
The banks are looting everything, now they are gambling with the pension money, the deficit rocketing is the deliberate and systematic transfer of wealth. What is going right now is social engineering, to leave 99% with NOTHING, they aren't giving them allowances you clown, they pay taxes which are supposedly going to give them a pension...WHOOPS can't do that now.
Also if you think the pension ceiling ends at 67, then hey dude wake up and smell the coffee

Unlike collectively the Americans, the Brits etc, these people still have fire and bravery, fuck yeah I support this!

Anunikke

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »

Some of you people are so incredibly mindless, you really are!
The banks are looting everything, now they are gambling with the pension money, the deficit rocketing is the deliberate and systematic transfer of wealth. What is going right now is social engineering, to leave 99% with NOTHING, they aren't giving them allowances you clown, they pay taxes which are supposedly going to give them a pension...WHOOPS can't do that now.
Also if you think the pension ceiling ends at 67, then hey dude wake up and smell the coffee

Unlike collectively the Americans, the Brits etc, these people still have fire and bravery, fuck yeah I support this!
Ye it is kind of fucked up the government is the only one who gives them pension.

Like I stated earlier, I am prepared to work till I'm 75.
Average life expectancy will be much higher by then.

Why do you people see this like they're standing up to a dictator.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 04:10:25 PM »

LMAO its pretty easy to say that when you're 16 and haven't even held a job yet. Work may be fun when you're young, it doesn't stay that way after 40+ years

Anunikke

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 04:16:06 PM »

LMAO its pretty easy to say that when you're 16 and haven't even held a job yet. Work may be fun when you're young, it doesn't stay that way after 40+ years
Who said any thing about work being fun?

Like I keep saying, it's needed, I don't personally like it but it's needed.

Emotions are just blinding these people from the obvious.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »

Who said any thing about work being fun?

Like I keep saying, it's needed, I don't personally like it but it's needed.

Emotions are just blinding these people from the obvious.

You will have a different perspective after you have been working most of your life. Your inexperience is blinding you from the obvious.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »

I got news for you, at 60 a lot of people are debilitated from working a strenuous job.
The likelihood is you won't be in a fit enough state to carry on working past 65, let alone 75!