Author Topic: "Look Medusa in the eyes and Medusa died"  (Read 525 times)

Blood$

Re: "Look Medusa in the eyes and Medusa died"
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 10:25:43 AM »
Its none of that shit yall talkn.  Be honest, yall just dont feel it becuz itz Gucci Mane.  Let a nigga like Ras Kass say that and yall would be like he hasnt lost a step. 
I mean, I am far from a Gucci Mane fan, but who could really disagree with that statement?

LOL I actually thought this thread was about that Ras Kass/Nas song they had called "Medusa" or whatever at first cuz of the title

that statement is true though, let Ras Kass or Canibus say this line, watch Outbound go craaazy *Jeezy*

Anunikke

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »
Its none of that shit yall talkn.  Be honest, yall just dont feel it becuz itz Gucci Mane.  Let a nigga like Ras Kass say that and yall would be like he hasnt lost a step. 
I mean, I am far from a Gucci Mane fan, but who could really disagree with that statement?

LOL I actually thought this thread was about that Ras Kass/Nas song they had called "Medusa" or whatever at first cuz of the title

that statement is true though, let Ras Kass or Canibus say this line, watch Outbound go craaazy *Jeezy*
canibus threads don't get any replies.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 10:33:04 AM »

that statement is true though, let Ras Kass or Canibus Royce Da 5"9 say this line, watch Outbound go craaazy *Jeezy*
canibus threads don't get any replies.

fixed

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
I'm still waiting for a Gucci supporter to post a song that impresses me lol.

Sure, I can agree with the statement that lines in Hip Hop would be interpreted differently if somebody else did it. Not to sound groupie, but let's be real, if a non-hated rapper spit a majority of Joe Budden's lines people would call him "deep"; but he's hated on so it's "emo".

Hopsin is similar in a sense to an old school Eminem, who sold billions, but nobody (yet) has spazzed out about it.

& then you got Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne who can get away with saying just about anything & somebody will find it hot; I'm guilty of feeling some lines from both of them that for other people I would be like "wtf?" lol.

However, in this Gucci/Swizz case, not impressive, not good, just flat out (as usual) terrible.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 08:06:21 PM »
Lol at everybody tryna shit on my thread.  Losirz 4real.  Its just kinda wack becuz there`z aMillion othr rappers worse.  Im not QuietPooch, im not fittn 2 go bizerk becuz some people love to hate.  FishGoat Mouth muhfuckaz.

Fraxxx

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 11:01:48 PM »
Lol at everybody tryna shit on my thread.  Losirz 4real.  Its just kinda wack becuz there`z aMillion othr rappers worse.  Im not QuietPooch, im not fittn 2 go bizerk becuz some people love to hate.  FishGoat Mouth muhfuckaz.

But you'd go down as miserably trying to stand your ground. The Medusa line was hot though... ;D
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 02:11:45 AM »

But you'd go down as miserably trying to stand your ground. The Medusa line was hot though... ;D

If I go out miserably holding my ground then I don't know what tha fuck you call it the way some of y'all go out hatin' on it haha! (hatin' can't fully describe some people lol).