Author Topic: "Look Medusa in the eyes and Medusa died"  (Read 736 times)

Sikotic™

Re: "Look Medusa in the eyes and Medusa died"
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 12:04:21 PM »
Its none of that shit yall talkn.  Be honest, yall just dont feel it becuz itz Gucci Mane.  Let a nigga like Ras Kass say that and yall would be like he hasnt lost a step. 
I mean, I am far from a Gucci Mane fan, but who could really disagree with that statement?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 03:38:19 PM »
Its none of that shit yall talkn.  Be honest, yall just dont feel it becuz itz Gucci Mane.  Let a nigga like Ras Kass say that and yall would be like he hasnt lost a step. 
I mean, I am far from a Gucci Mane fan, but who could really disagree with that statement?

wtf, that line isn't even worth quoting

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »
people just can't accept that Gucci was spittin hot lines on tha track (classic type of lines and not just the everyday mixtape hotness).  it iz what it iz, and it'z good.  amen!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 05:48:30 PM »
Put it like this, this is some REAL MC MICROPHONE CONTROLLER MOVE THE CROWD musik.  U can stick a fork in your ear and try 2 stick it in a plug socket at tha same time.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »
i dont like swizz though, and personally im not feeling his lines on the song. dude is a whack rapper (imo) and his beats are very samey. shit yeah he has his own style, but its getting pretty generic.

"Don't worry about the haters they gon' be upset.. And"

lol jp, 2 each hiz own.  Swizz kilt it tho.

Anunikke

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 04:05:34 AM »
"I push weight but Gucci don't exercise"

I'm pretty sure at least 5 rappers said something like that.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 07:24:01 AM »

you'll say anything just 2 shit on it huh.  i don't think there's anything left 2 say.

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2010, 08:40:11 AM »
I gave the song a chance (for about 40 seconds), but Gucci is just totally unlistenable.  I like how you managed to pick out 3 lines which were actually not to shabby, but I bet you wouldn't be able to find any others.

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 08:56:49 AM »

Introspective like a muthafucka.  Gucci and Swizz killed it, this jam right here was unexpected.

You clearly don't know the meaning of this word.

"Introspection is the self-observation and reporting of conscious inner thoughts, desires and sensations. It is a conscious mental and usually purposive process relying on thinking, reasoning, and examining one's own thoughts and feelings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introspection

Just your typical bullshit. With that said, the Medusa line was nice, I thought too this was a Budden line (and no I'm not exactly a fan of his) but the others were average, can't understand how you can get excited over them.

you'll say anything just 2 shit on it huh.  i don't think there's anything left 2 say.

So you REEEEAAAALLY wanna argue that he's the first to come up with that line. :D It's quite difficult to make you look stupid since you're already doing such a great job on it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:45:58 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Anunikke

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 10:18:40 AM »

Introspective like a muthafucka.  Gucci and Swizz killed it, this jam right here was unexpected.

You clearly don't know the meaning of this word.

"Introspection is the self-observation and reporting of conscious inner thoughts, desires and sensations. It is a conscious mental and usually purposive process relying on thinking, reasoning, and examining one's own thoughts and feelings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introspection

Just your typical bullshit. With that said, the Medusa line was nice, I thought too this was a Budden line (and no I'm not exactly a fan of his) but the others were average, can't understand how you can get excited over them.

you'll say anything just 2 shit on it huh.  i don't think there's anything left 2 say.

So you REEEEAAAALLY wanna argue that he's the first to come up with that line. :D It's quite difficult to make you look stupid since you're already doing such a great job on it.
This guy took it as a compliment when I called him delusional, don't bother sonning him.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 10:25:43 AM »

LOL I actually thought this thread was about that Ras Kass/Nas song they had called "Medusa" or whatever at first cuz of the title

that statement is true though, let Ras Kass or Canibus say this line, watch Outbound go craaazy *Jeezy*

Anunikke

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »

LOL I actually thought this thread was about that Ras Kass/Nas song they had called "Medusa" or whatever at first cuz of the title

that statement is true though, let Ras Kass or Canibus say this line, watch Outbound go craaazy *Jeezy*
canibus threads don't get any replies.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 10:33:04 AM »

that statement is true though, let Ras Kass or Canibus Royce Da 5"9 say this line, watch Outbound go craaazy *Jeezy*
canibus threads don't get any replies.

fixed

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
I'm still waiting for a Gucci supporter to post a song that impresses me lol.

Sure, I can agree with the statement that lines in Hip Hop would be interpreted differently if somebody else did it. Not to sound groupie, but let's be real, if a non-hated rapper spit a majority of Joe Budden's lines people would call him "deep"; but he's hated on so it's "emo".

Hopsin is similar in a sense to an old school Eminem, who sold billions, but nobody (yet) has spazzed out about it.

& then you got Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne who can get away with saying just about anything & somebody will find it hot; I'm guilty of feeling some lines from both of them that for other people I would be like "wtf?" lol.

However, in this Gucci/Swizz case, not impressive, not good, just flat out (as usual) terrible.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 08:06:21 PM »
Lol at everybody tryna shit on my thread.  Losirz 4real.  Its just kinda wack becuz there`z aMillion othr rappers worse.  Im not QuietPooch, im not fittn 2 go bizerk becuz some people love to hate.  FishGoat Mouth muhfuckaz.