Author Topic: Stephen Hawking says the universe created itself  (Read 1283 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Stephen Hawking says the universe created itself
« on: October 18, 2010, 11:05:03 PM »
Damn....I just thought of this shit, so I googled it and that mutherfucker Hawkins beat me to it....already has book out on it...Look at that fuck leering at me in his chair!  >:(

http://www.bruneinews.net/story/680210

Brunei News.Net
Thursday 2nd September, 2010

A new book written by famous British physicist, Stephen Hawking, claims that God did not create the universe and the "big bang" was an inevitable consequence of the laws of physics.

Britain’s award-winning physicist says in the book, "The Grand Design," which he wrote with Leonard Mlodinow, a US physicist, that God had nothing to do with the big bang.

Hawking argues it is not necessary to invoke God to "get the Universe going."

In an excerpt from the book, published in the Times, Hawking says that spontaneous creation is the reason there is something, as opposed to nothing, and that unravelling a complex series of theories would explain the universe.

He says: "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing."

The book is to be published on September 9th.

In his previous writing, "A Brief History of Time," Hawking accepted the possibility of a creator, saying the discovery of a complete theory would allow humans to "know the mind of God."

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:07:24 PM by illuminatic »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Stephen Hawking says the universe created itself
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 09:55:11 AM »
I was waiting for somebody to post this. Waiting.

If there wasn't a Creator why would there be death?

If there wasn't a Creator why does everythang happen to work on time? You callin' chance?

He sayin' this universe self-created itself into one big giant coincidence? Holeee fuck. That is crazy. Now, I suggest for those on the board who are gonna knock someone for stupidity, I say read the following, slowly that way there, comprehension on another's behalf could TAKE PLACE. What if God is uncreated? And self-creation is an action right? How could somethang self-create itself? Doesn't somethang already have to 'be', in order for it to act? The same field this guy practices in, explains to us, cause and effect, cause and effect, cause and effect. So there has to be a cause for self-creation. Creation, no matter what's put in front of it, creation itself is an effect. Ain't it? The Big Bang theory for example, is the cause? And life is the effect? But how could there not be a cause for The Big Bang?

So how is it unlogical that somethang, out of space (which humans still can't begin to measure or understand), but anyways, how is it unlogical that somethang, out of space, uncreated, CAUSE somethang to create, making US believe it is self-creation. Oh my, what a thought. By the way, I love the fact that we have no idea and that will never will!!!! Ha HA ha.

So now after some valid thoughts, go ahead muthafuckas bring up Jesus Christ. I don't know nuttin' bout God, but I'm taught to understood he is bigger than what our minds could even conceive. And it ain't The Bible teaching me that, but Science Textbooks. So bong bitch, bong.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 09:56:19 AM »
 :)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »
his wife also beats him up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 10:27:48 AM »
I was waiting for somebody to post this. Waiting.

If there wasn't a Creator why would there be death?

If there wasn't a Creator why does everythang happen to work on time? You callin' chance?

He sayin' this universe self-created itself into one big giant coincidence? Holeee fuck. That is crazy. Now, I suggest for those on the board who are gonna knock someone for stupidity, I say read the following, slowly that way there, comprehension on another's behalf could TAKE PLACE. What if God is uncreated? And self-creation is an action right? How could somethang self-create itself? Doesn't somethang already have to 'be', in order for it to act? The same field this guy practices in, explains to us, cause and effect, cause and effect, cause and effect. So there has to be a cause for self-creation. Creation, no matter what's put in front of it, creation itself is an effect. Ain't it? The Big Bang theory for example, is the cause? And life is the effect? But how could there not be a cause for The Big Bang?

So how is it unlogical that somethang, out of space (which humans still can't begin to measure or understand), but anyways, how is it unlogical that somethang, out of space, uncreated, CAUSE somethang to create, making US believe it is self-creation. Oh my, what a thought. By the way, I love the fact that we have no idea and that will never will!!!! Ha HA ha.

So now after some valid thoughts, go ahead muthafuckas bring up Jesus Christ. I don't know nuttin' bout God, but I'm taught to understood he is bigger than what our minds could even conceive. And it ain't The Bible teaching me that, but Science Textbooks. So bong bitch, bong.
If there is a creator why would there be death?

SHit doesn't happen/work on time at all, ask the dinosaurs.

Also "The universe created itself" is not yet the accepted theory, some people think the big bang occured when 2 other universes within the multiverse colided.
Another theory is that the big bang happens as a result of the end of the (old) universe.

Tedanantcen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 11:49:13 AM »
Awesome news, but nothing new. In my opinion this makes more sense than a god-created universe. Or at least more sense than the claim that a single religion has the correct explanation of the creation. My 2 cents.
PS, I'm a happy owner of
http://www.ps2netdrivers.net/7990/becker.grand.prix/
:-P

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »
Look: I'm in no mood to discuss this creation shit anymore since we will never know the origins of the world in our lifetimes if ever and it will always be speculation no matter how logical or illogical those speculations may be.

However, I will say this: Stephen Hawking pulls bitches while in a wheelchair. Dude divorced his wife and started fuckin with the bitch that was his nurse. HE LEFT HIS WIFE AND STARTED FUCKING THE SAME WOMAN WHO CHANGES HIS DIAPERS AND WIPES HIS ASS!

For that, he is my hero.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »
Nobody knows how this thing started, but it's very easy to put god in when you don't know the answer. This is what every religious moron does when they don't understand something. It's almost like throwing the towel in the ring and saying 'I give up'. They've done this since the beginning of man. Thankfully they were slowly forced to change their childish assertions when science put a monkey wrench in their whole program.  I also think it's truly laughable to hear a religious nut try to boost his case by pointing to causality. How come you don't use that with god you fuccin idiot? If god put this whole thing in motion then who the fucc put god in motion? Who created the creator? You see where I'm going with this. This is what religious people do. They put a limit to their questions.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 04:13:45 PM »
Nobody knows how this thing started, but it's very easy to put god in when you don't know the answer. This is what every religious moron does when they don't understand something.

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How ironic... Again. Science does the same exact shit.

I don't know how you come to these solid conclusions that modern day science experiments and theorys somehow lessens evidence of a God. I have no fuckin idea how people do that.

The superior complex shit is played out. And that's all this is about, as I'm fuckin' learning here. 'Becuz science say this, becuz science say that, therefore you are stupid and unenlightened and I know more than you.' I mean if you choose not to believe in a God, I do respect that, who am I not too. But for niggas to belittle others for believing in a superior being, is STUPID. And one of the most ridiculous concepts. It's like you can't even have a discussion becuz when a thought gets brought up, 'the enlightened extra superior Atheist's' only comeback is a remark of calling names. So really how superior is that? Ego hurts, don't it, when a person doesn't have no fuckin' idea how to respond or answer to some valid ideas. So let's play the dozens like we in grammar school, word? Really. You are puttin' faith into a ever-changing study. It's a study of observations...than they give it a name. That's all it is. And you are puttin' faith into people conducting the experiments. Okay, how does that differ anymore from a belief like mines? How? It doesn't and ya'll know it. But instead, just come back and tell me I'm an idiot. Trying to down someone just to make YOUR intellect look better, is lame men. Humility = wisdom, not strong vocabulary and perfect grammar, and I'm not downing education by saying that. Becuz proper education should = humility. Crazy when you spend hours reading and educating yaself, than you find out, you don't really know nuttin' at all. But looks like in some cats cases shit has the adverse effect. :-\ Didn't anybody's grandmama teach anybody anythang here?

If god put this whole thing in motion then who the fucc put god in motion? Who created the creator? You see where I'm going with this. This is what religious people do. They put a limit to their questions.
I definitely just said shit bout that. But whatever. It's one thang to throw insults and another to build off a discussion. So whatever I'll take my titles as a fuckin' retarded ass idiot with stupid ass beliefs, who otherwise should believe is some homo ass pink elephants and giant spaghetti monsters, Santa Clauses and Tinker Bell looking ass Tooth Fairys, and Jesus Christ and Adam and Eve becuz I :stupid:. So I sorry.

Anunikke

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
Is any body else starting to think QT left to research the subject and not sound like an idiot talking about the wind?

I don't belittle people who believe in a superior being, I belittle people who believe in it a certain way.

Dude we used to seriously try to learn you about this but we fucking gave up.

People conducting experiments, that's exactly what I like about it.
I can touch people, I can check their maths and see if and where they fuck up

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 04:53:26 PM »
Homie you can not SEE the wind, how is that stupid. Can you SEE it? It was on the topic of visualizations. I was talkin about thangs naked to the eye. You see?

A certain way? Ikke, come on my nigga.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »
the only time you can "see" the wind is when it's sweeping up debris (i.e. a tornado)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 05:00:07 PM »
They said before they don't believe in God becuz they can't see him, but I says you can't see air neither. So how bout a better point, I implyed by sayin' that. I don't know why but that's stupid. ???

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 05:45:26 PM »
Coming up with a god doesn't actually answer any questions. What created the universe? Okay God did? What created God? You see that? It's just replacing the question with what's basically the same question.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »
If He exists outside time and space, as we know it, how does he have to be created? How do we know there isn't somethang bigger than Space??