Author Topic: a non hip hop forum....yay or nay  (Read 325 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:a non hip hop forum....yay or nay
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2002, 07:38:01 PM »
You 3 fools would be tha only ones in there... I say nay.

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Instant_Killa

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2002, 12:33:05 AM »
i don't think its really necessary at this time, we have the g-spot and sports and entertainment that cover most of the non hip hop topics.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2002, 02:38:54 PM »
i say HELL YAY!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2002, 10:44:12 PM »
it's cool if you guys don't want one, but i think people would or could benefit from it. I know when i discovered other stuff beyond hip hop i was much more excited about music and i found tht i could connect with more peope the more eclectic i got.

but whatever i'm not mad or disappointed,just an idea

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2002, 06:39:38 PM »
I say hell yes!! So from the reactions of most of you, everyone here just listens to hip hop?  Thats kinds weird to me, there is so much good music out there its insane.  Everything from the Beatles to Rage Against the Machine could be talked about on there.  Sounds like this is needed just to school some people to other forms of music. Dont get me wrong I am a die hard hip hop head, I just expand my horizons as much as possible.

Smooth

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2002, 11:16:42 AM »
You 3 fools would be tha only ones in there... I say nay.

Next thing you know there's gonna be a Punk Rock forum.. a Disco forum... People are gonna forget this place is about Hip Hop. And anywayz... I bet there's a gang of Beatles fans somewhere else in tha Internet other than WCC.. go discuss it with them.

But I agree with you though... those threads don't really belong in "Outbound Connections"... maybe in Anything Goes or Sports & Entertainment.

That's bang on homie... I say hell nay!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0