Author Topic: And I'm supposed to be the one with "no life outside the internet"  (Read 252 times)

Elano

you knew that just coming off the enyce exposure and the crooked i thing that i was "high profile" if you wanna call it that and for you to get yourself back to the "center stage" the best way was to start  up with me and now you got the token black guy pulling your string just for the amusement of seeing you fall later on....heres what they think about you elano.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: And I'm supposed to be the one with "no life outside the internet"
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 07:13:22 AM »
you spent ten hours straight on here the other day arguing with other men...that pretty much showed how serious you take this shit. thats dedication right there son! it aint hard to see.

you knew what you were doing when you went at me...hate is the new love, right elano?

good job fixing that sig elano. never let em see you sweat.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 07:17:09 AM »
you spent ten hours straight on here the other day arguing with other men...that pretty much showed how serious you take this shit. thats dedication right there son! it aint hard to see.

you spent almost the same time posting stupid images with your new web toy meme generator, that pretty much showed how dumb and nerd you are.
you are not only fat and with a face like a pig, but you are even a fuckin retarded nerd :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 07:19:54 AM by ELANO »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 07:24:35 AM »
lol i see google translator failed you once again your original post said "you are not fat" lmfao, nice job catching that...too bad i already seen it.

isnt that sad? im more proficient with the meme generator then you are just posting on the forum? you thrive off the negativity and sik was right if ppl stop giving you attention it leaves you null and void. and for a  large portion of that day i was at work, basically getting paid to talk shit to you...

we can do this shit all day long but where is it gonna get us? due to our current locations sadly this will never amount to a fist fight and we already know neither one of us is leaving the g spot anytime soon

you dont fuck with me and i dont fuck with you...its as simple as that homeboy.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 07:27:18 AM by K1NG PETEY »

Elano

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 07:45:46 AM »
lol i see google translator failed you once again your original post said "you are not fat" lmfao, nice job catching that...too bad i already seen it.

i see that you are FULL OF SHIT as always

isnt that sad?

your life is sad

im more proficient with the meme generator then you are just posting on the forum?

WOW. It's a GREAT achievement in life, probably your biggest achievement in your pathetic/sad/empty life.  :'(

for a  large portion of that day i was at work, basically getting paid to talk shit to you...

it's the same for me, PIG. but i doubt you work with the computer, you are a fuckin mongoloid  :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 07:53:15 AM »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 08:04:46 AM by K1NG PETEY »

Elano

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 04:47:19 AM »

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 07:11:43 AM »
how about the admin gives u both ban rights at a random hour and then who ever gets banned first shows the nerd who is still standing. The nerd will stay on for hours to keep his account on dubcc  8) 8)

Elano

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 07:17:39 AM »
how about the admin gives u both ban rights at a random hour and then who ever gets banned first shows the nerd who is still standing. The nerd will stay on for hours to keep his account on dubcc  8) 8)

OMFG WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 07:58:19 AM »

italy > australia

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 08:09:22 AM »
whoa... how about BOTH of u giyz get outta tha house.  it's saturday afternoon, not tuesday night.