Author Topic: Dawaun Parker - LOST (prod. Dawaun Parker & Dr. Dre) [OUT NOW]  (Read 2171 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dawaun Parker - LOST (prod. Dawaun Parker & Dr. Dre) [OUT NOW]
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:03 AM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2010, 05:30:45 AM »
Surprised to see this getting such positive feedback, song is nothing special imo.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 05:32:47 AM »
Who is on the hook?  It sounds like John Legend but I know it's not

Peep my post at the top of the page ! It's Phil Beaudreau.

dnjp4life

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2010, 06:38:58 AM »
Nice beat, very clean sounding  8)

Stan

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2010, 01:22:33 PM »
So why are they giving away the 320kbps cdq song for free?  What's goin on?  An EP is about 6 tracks too.

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »
this is dope.
CAN I HAZ D;

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2010, 02:59:38 PM »
Surprised to see this getting such positive feedback, song is nothing special imo.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2010, 09:23:01 PM »
So why are they giving away the 320kbps cdq song for free?  What's goin on?  An EP is about 6 tracks too.

with the caliber of that question, it's no wonder that your brain still works well enough to log into & post on duncc... :laugh:
besides you must be the ungrateful type, right. NOTHING is or will ever be good enough...  :-X
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Stan

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2010, 11:37:20 PM »

with the caliber of that question, it's no wonder that your brain still works well enough to log into & post on duncc... :laugh:
besides you must be the ungrateful type, right. NOTHING is or will ever be good enough...  :-X

Actually yes my brain works fine and I am not the ungrateful type.  I guess you didn't read between the lines or maybe just don't know anything about music and business.  Why would you give away a song like that for free, especially a single?  I'm curious. 
I bought the 320kbps of I am the West because it was a dope track and I wanted cd quality....  I'm curious as to why this is free, I'm not complaining. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2010, 12:12:03 AM »

Actually yes my brain works fine and I am not the ungrateful type.  I guess you didn't read between the lines or maybe just don't know anything about music and business.  Why would you give away a song like that for free, especially a single?  I'm curious. 
I bought the 320kbps of I am the West because it was a dope track and I wanted cd quality....  I'm curious as to why this is free, I'm not complaining. 

theres a "show&prove"-rule wit new artists in these internet-times. hence, they have to give out some free music to kick things off - even if Dre is on it. And Dre's name generates media-coverage too, so its a logic & great look to give up the track for free download..

dameons

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2010, 07:33:59 PM »
The chorus is stuck in my head for 2 days now ..This deserves some shine .

Stan

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2010, 08:13:33 PM »
theres a "show&prove"-rule wit new artists in these internet-times. hence, they have to give out some free music to kick things off - even if Dre is on it. And Dre's name generates media-coverage too, so its a logic & great look to give up the track for free download..
Good point.  I guess what I'm wondering is this EP going direcly to Itunes only or is it getting pressed and being put into stores?  EPs and majors are pretty rare, especially with rap shit.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2010, 08:22:35 PM »
The chorus is stuck in my head for 2 days now ..This deserves some shine .

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2010, 06:28:20 AM »
Good point.  I guess what I'm wondering is this EP going direcly to Itunes only or is it getting pressed and being put into stores?  EPs and majors are pretty rare, especially with rap shit.
well dawaun parker was suppose to release godbody EPs for free, so this solo could be free as well

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »
I fucks with this. Dope beat. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!