Poll

Should I apologize to QuietTruth?

Yes there's no need to call him names
7 (50%)
Hell to the FUCC NO. You just told the real cuzzin. The nigga's a goddamn idiot and the day he realizes that he might actually begin to smarten up.
4 (28.6%)
You need to diss him where it hurts. Talk about how he murdered that bird of his.
1 (7.1%)
APOLOGIZE!!!! He's a mod and this is russia!!!
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Should I apologize to QuietTruth for calling him a stupid idiot countless times?  (Read 1171 times)

Anunikke

That's real shit right there. More proof that environment is not the end-all-be-all is how someone can come form the worst of environments and overcome it to do great things in their lives. Likewise, you can have an individual born with a silver spoon in his mouth and ass and some how some way that individual will fuck up their entire life even though they've had every resource available to them to be successful. There's something ingrained within people that either makes them more successful than others or complete failures. Some call it "drive", some call it DNA. Survival of the fittest is alive and well in human beings just like it is in animals.
The fact that I will end up an alcoholic bum has nothing to do with my nature.
I will end up like this because life has shaped me to be terribly lazy: I never had to do shit for school to pass and I've never had to work to get money so far.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.
C-Blue says he hasn't changed since he came out the womb when I changed from Steve from american dad to Sticky Fingaz when I was like 10.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

Second, this has nuttin to do with FUCKIN' RELIGION. Can I tell you somethang? I was not even 'religious' like u keep sayin' I am, UNTIL I came onto this board. I was raised around God but never thought of it, like I do know. Sooo sayin' I'm brainwashed is retarded. ALSO, these beliefs I got just happen to coincide WIT The Bible, I doubt you'll believe me but it's the truth and that's all I can tell you. These beliefs I have, I have them becuz I FEEL they are common sense.

Your beliefs just happen to coincide with The Bible HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wonder if there's anybody going "Goddamn that nigga QT be turning me onto Jesus. That nigga know whats up" hahah. Ain't you the one that said and I quote "This goes against everything I was taught". How's that for being brainwashed you fucking idiot.

Also it's funny how you won't call this twin shit coincidental. Of the the coincidences you believe too. Right?

Like you never met twins wit complete opposite personalitys? I know I have.

Did you honestly read the articles I mentioned? And you do know the difference between identical and fraternal right?

Yeah don't be weak minded Atheists just to disagree with religion. FUCK THAT SHIT! Think of mortality! Think of what's right and wrong, and to jump down on a Bible. Ya'll being blind sided!!! NOT US.

If you really think it's as simple as that then you ain't worth my time anymore. Not that you've ever been. I have no idea if there's a god or not. None. I can't prove it, but then again I can't prove the tooth fairy either. All I know is that you're a fucking idiot. You've proven that yourself.
Ya'll accept this shit.. faggots hanging out in restrooms, how could a man in his right mind, ACCEPT THAT?!?!?!?! Think of your kids man.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Another classic. Preach on preacher ;D.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
I guess it's all a matter of perspective.
C-Blue says he hasn't changed since he came out the womb when I changed from Steve from american dad to Sticky Fingaz when I was like 10.

I've never underestimated the power of the environment. I talked about being a product of it, but at the same time I've been a certain way since I entered this world. These are two very powerful factors and I've never said which one was stronger. I may lean a certain way, but there's nothing concrete here.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Fine, fine.

Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. If that number doesn't fuckin' scream at chu, than u just lost. Gone. I don't know about you. That number is fuckin' huge.

From the ages of 11-14 Years Old, 85% molested where boys. 15% girls.

I know alot of homos. My school is invested with them. And they KNOW this. Becuz they constantly will tell you, to try and defend they faggot ass culture, that they gay, but they don't agree wit fuckin' wit younger boys. ITS IN THEY CULTURE.

Nigga, are you sayin' they don't hang in restrooms, is u fuckin' serious?? LEWD! They are fuckin' weirdos, and perverted people. ITS NO COINCIDENCE, these people on the verge of 'Zoofile' rights are homosexual. They said it themselves. Pedophiles who are fuckin' goats. NO COINCIDENCE. Homosexual pedophiles. NO COINCIDENCE. Homosexual's fuckin' animals. NO COINCIDENCE.

The Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.

A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."

But all the media had to do, becuz we all know Homosexuals run Hollywood, so all that needed to be done, was throw out some sob stories, and some tears, to the masses, cough cough, the weak mined, cough cough, and you GOT the PEOPLE.

The National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association claim 'love' between men and boys is the foundation of homosexuality, stating, 'We need to support those relationships.'

In 1995 the homosexual magazine "Guide" said, "We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual" and "deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. " The article went on to say: "Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children's sexuality we must do it for the children's sake."

Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual activist group, wrote in his book, "Report from the Holocaust: The Making of an AIDS Activist": "In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it."

According to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Steve Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

"For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement's leaders liars," he said. "Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community."

The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love," Baldwin said in his report.

NAMBLA almost always has a photo on the cover of it's bulletin of a preteen boy. Similar pictures are found throughout the pages.

Convicted pedophile and NAMBLA member David Thorstad said, 'I think boy lovers are much better for children than parents are.'

But, hey, if ya'll accept some weirdo sticking his REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN in an asshole. That's on you. You support it as being a legitimate lifestyle, and support it becoming a society accepted lifestyle, so be it. You participate in the activity, privately, YOUR BUSINESS, but the second it comes public in a city street where me and my children are standing, MY BUSINESS! And all ya'll who don't believe in God who try to claim people who say, this behavior is SICK and UNACCEPTABLE, are some religious nuts, well joke's on you, it has nothing to do with a God, it has to do with a demoralizing agenda, as if this world ain't fucked enough...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It was only yesterday when I was walking to the supermarket and on the way over there, I literally see a couple (guy and girl) fucking on the concrete floor.  I was like WTF, it was only 2pm!  Public sex is getting out of hand, and it will only get worse once gays start fucking! 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ That shit is uncalled for too. Sex should be private. PRIVATE only. Can we as a society work on that?? Instead of making it more fuckin' open???

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PRIVATE only.

I was just joking, but that's how exactly it is anyway.  It is a private thing between two people, it doesn't matter if they're straight or gay. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

QT, are you against lesbians as well?

Anunikke

Some lesbian is stalking him, he hates them more than the male ones.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ What he said.

I don't like wannabes. Do ya'll?

Fuckin' broads runnin around in cornrows, boxers and men's jeans, saggin' they shit, tats on they forearms, actin' like they dudes.. retarded.  How the fuck u put pads in boxer shorts?

Than you got girls dating these dykes when they ACT like dudes, so why don't just GET a dude.

Homosexual men go after the same gender that have/act like the opposite genders qualities.

Makes no sense. Therefore, it must mean the only thang they desire is the organs in they pants. Weiiiiiirrrrrrrrrddddooooooos.

Muhfukka

its pretty clear to me that quiettruth was one of those kids who only got to leave his house for school and church type shit

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's a reason why Cali's on the fault line.

:(

Triple OG Rapsodie

Some lesbian is stalking him, he hates them more than the male ones.

The way I see it, watching two hot girls tongue each other should get any straight man's dick hard. So does this mean we're all fucked up?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i herd qt lieks mudkips on the low.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die