Author Topic: So what got you on the internet and what year did you all start using it alot  (Read 530 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Shit I remember first using the internet at school in 1996. They had one connection for multiple computers, so it was slooooooooooooooow as fuck. It would take at least 5 minutes to load a page. Although I got a computer in mid 90s  I didn't really start using the internet until around 2002. Mostly looking up sports news, chatting, and downloading. Around 2005 when I first got on dubcc is when I became a hardcore user. Dubcc was the gateway drug.

Muhfukka

shit like 07 or 08. never had a computer before that

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
My high-school got it on Silicon Graphics Computers with a T1 connection back in 96 or 97. To this day I've never had a faster connection than when the T1 was only connected to like 5 computers in the school. I actually remember the Snoopsdogghouse website. I would mainly use it for video game, wrestling, and west coast rap info. I remember hiphopdx I think it was called, lordsofpain.net for wrestling. Those days felt a lot simpler and these days.

G-Funk

Sometime around 2004.