Author Topic: Doggystyle 2 1st Single Coming Next Week  (Read 2812 times)

Mat

Re: Doggystyle 2 1st Single Coming Next Week
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2010, 07:47:44 PM »
Didnt Snoop say his next albums was for the bitches.

I wonder if he actually makes any sequels to the songs of Doggystyle, like 'Murder Was The Case II' or 'Aint No Fun II', 'Gin 'n' Juice II'...

Gin & Juice II

Stan

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 12:05:20 AM »
Yea my point was that there can be no Doggystyle 2 unless Dre does it.  Dre was half meaning he was the producer and oversaw everything, especially quality control.  The whole sound, the funk, the flow, everything had his touch on it.  How can you have a proper sequel without the man behind the boards?

With movies its different cuz Jason can be from 1980 or 2010 and its still the same character.  He still has the same mask, weapons, goals, etc.  Snoop is snoop but he is missing his environment that made the original a classic. 

michaelraymccoy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 01:37:58 AM »
without Snoops agressive flow, without Dr.Dres guidance this album is useless..
and without suge slapping him also

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 02:26:54 AM »
Yea my point was that there can be no Doggystyle 2 unless Dre does it.  Dre was half meaning he was the producer and oversaw everything, especially quality control.  The whole sound, the funk, the flow, everything had his touch on it.  How can you have a proper sequel without the man behind the boards?

With movies its different cuz Jason can be from 1980 or 2010 and its still the same character.  He still has the same mask, weapons, goals, etc.  Snoop is snoop but he is missing his environment that made the original a classic. 
i see. yeah i agree

Mat

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2010, 02:34:15 AM »
without Snoops agressive flow, without Dr.Dres guidance this album is useless..
and without suge slapping him also

Lol a slap & a gunshot to the wall

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2010, 05:15:51 AM »
SNOOP IF YOUR GONNA TRY TO DO ANOTHER DOGGYSTYLE WHICH I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD NAME IT THAT THERES ONLY ONE CLASSIC DOGGYSTYLE BUT IF YOU DO TRY TO DO ANOTHER YOU NEED TO RELIZE YOUR MAIN ORIGINAL FANBASE CAME FROM FROM YOU AND THE DPG CREW DOING ALL BEATS AND ALL RAPS  YOU NEED TO LET DAZ, SOOPAFLY ON PRODUCTION AND MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN FUCK A SWIZZ BEATS THIS IS THE WEST COAST FOOL! LOL

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2010, 08:11:50 AM »
don't do it snoop..... please don't do it.

dnjp4life

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2010, 08:53:50 AM »
You never know, Snoop might surprise us all and drop some G shit featuring some of the old camp in the same vein as 'Vato' or something like that.  But then again, probably not...

Blasphemy

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2010, 08:58:54 AM »
You never know, Snoop might surprise us all and drop some G shit featuring some of the old camp in the same vein as 'Vato' or something like that.  But then again, probably not...
eh If it's Swiss it's probably gonna be shit. I'm not expecting another Doggystyle level of Quality, i'm expecting a Blue Carpet Treatment or Last meal type of deal. He was in his prime with his original album, so the likely hood of it being replicated is next 2 nothing.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2010, 11:21:35 AM »
Somebody needs tell SNOOPY SNOOP,   8)

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »
^ He already did gin n juice 2 on his first no limit album.
 Cant see aint no fun 2 without Nate?
 I dont actually care about no Dre to be honest, only cos we all no it wont happen, but why not have say, Soopafly produce the whole thing?
 Fred wreck even, ahh, meech? etc.

IMO why not COLD 187UM?  Also, bumping Doggystyle right now, NOW WAY CUZ WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO THIS AGAIN. 8)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:32:36 AM by darqawa »

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2010, 12:05:11 PM »
G E T  G E O R G E  C L I N T O N  O N  T H E  P R O J E C T .

No messin 8) 8) 8) 8)

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »
Imagine if it drops and it's like an 8 minute Puffin on Blunts style track, with an awesome beat and the old crew just busting hard-ass rhymes and we collectively shit ourselves, haha

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2010, 07:56:06 PM »
He needs a producer to oversee the project. Pharrell, or someone like that.

Elano

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »
eh If it's Swiss it's probably gonna be shit. I'm not expecting another Doggystyle level of Quality, i'm expecting a Blue Carpet Treatment or Last meal type of deal. He was in his prime with his original album, so the likely hood of it being replicated is next 2 nothing.

Last Meal is  a FUCKING DOPE RECORD