Author Topic: Doggystyle 2 1st Single Coming Next Week  (Read 2782 times)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
Re: Doggystyle 2 1st Single Coming Next Week
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2010, 01:34:23 PM »
I'd be shocked if Dre has anything to do with this album

I would not be

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2010, 02:34:22 PM »
I think its gonna drop on Big Boys radio, because i dont know what song hes refering to and snoop was on today
http://twitter.com/#!/RadioBigBoy/status/28826486387

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »
Here's the track!

::)

honestly, not even paying 2 tha fact or really even giving a fuck in tha 1st place that it's Lindsay Lohan it's actually not a bad track.  white people in the media can sometimes/alotta times be unforgiving.  i know it was a joke and all that but i'm smokin', i'll do whatever tha fuck i wanna do!  But Lindsay Lohan on Doggystyle II *unless she's tha bitch from that part on "Lodi Dodi" except as a white hoe* shouldn't even be thought of and that's just keepin it 100.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 02:49:19 PM by My Swagg Iz At 100 Billion »

PLANT

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »
Power 106
Power106LA Power 106
CELEBRATE 'NEW YEAR'S EVE' early..tomorrow 7:20am WORLD PREMIERE NEW SNOOP DOGG record w/ @RadioBigBoy

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »
hopefully its a good Celebration track

PLANT

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »
hopefully its a good Celebration track
with Snoop in the last 10 years we've come to hope for the best and expect the worst.  But yeah, I hope Snoop comes through with something for fanbase this time around.  Hes GOTTA realize these tracks better be respectable if hes gonna use the "Doggystyle" name as part of the album.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »
My prediction: it will be a shitstorm just like the usual stuff he's been putting out the last few years.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2010, 04:24:58 PM »
very bad timing to release a single, but we<ll see how it goes... im not exppecting a Dre  produced song, but atleast sumthin to vibe to!

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »
Imagine if it drops and it's like an 8 minute Puffin on Blunts style track, with an awesome beat and the old crew just busting hard-ass rhymes and we collectively shit ourselves, haha

LOL that would be really dope!

Word

I think the best chance for a dope track from Snoop nowadays is if he does some shit where the beat is pretty dope and dark, doesn't have to be crazy, just the right vibe and then have himself, Kurupt, Rage, RBX, Daz, spit hot verses back to back and come with a lot of energy and personality. Maybe even have Rage and Kurupt have longer verses than the others, like on Puffin Blunts.

That to me would be the easiest way for them to make a dope track now.
Because if there is a chorus, already we're in severe potential fuck-up territory...

It's so easy to ruin half a song by having to sit through a weak chorus 3-4 times, and then it makes it easier for Snoop to just drop 3 filler verses of the usual stuff in there to kind of fill-in time while we wait for the weak chorus to come back in.
At least in posse cuts, he might do a little something extra because he's in kinda competition with the others on the track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2010, 02:29:49 AM »
Dre is hidding.
He doesn't want to work with snoop anymore
i don't think so.

but it's probably not a priority for him

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2010, 07:58:31 AM »
This is a quote taken from a swizz beats interview:

On Snoop Dogg’s Doggystyle 2: The Doggumentary: We was in there just banging joints. I’m looking at him, he’s feeling them like, “Put that to the side. Put that to side”‘ But the things I’m picking are from a fan’s standpoint. I’m not picking it from a producer’s standpoint. I’m like, “If Snoop is on this, that’s his ‘Gin & Juice’ right there.” I think people want Snoop to stay authentic, which he does all the time. But if he focuses on the sound, that brings them back to something familiar, but it’s new, it works. I got the first Doggystyle in my brains.