Author Topic: Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (Tracklist)  (Read 1830 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (Tracklist)
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2010, 02:06:28 PM »
Those Good Friday joint were all recorded in hawaii by kanye and crew and were meant for the album.  It's just a clever way to prevent leaking your album.  They're all hot so you should show your love and support.

So leak the album months before it comes out instead of having it leak a few days early. Yeah real clever  ... ::)

Dose anything make you happy?

It actually doesn't bother me that the songs were leaked in this way. But you trying to portray it as a clever marketing scheme is asinine.

It is a marketing scheme.  He's building awareness for the album, his label, his artists, and himself.  It's the most effective strategy of the format since Crooked's original Hip-Hop Weekly.  The only difference is that Crooked failed to drop an album after his investment where as Kanye West is going to drop at least 2 albums and possibly guarantee release dates for Pusha T, Big Sean, & CyHi.  Say what you want but this is marketing and strategy.

Edit:

And, it's all original music, most of which was probably recording during his time in hawaii - there's been plenty of interviews where he's flown out the people that have appeared or coproduced tracks with him for good friday.  Obviously, he's done additional work on the tracks since they were created

I quote you: "just a clever way to prevent leaking your album"

No its not. Leaking your own songs does not prevent the album from leaking. A fairly obvious assertion. End discussion.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »
it should leak on the east coast at 11.22 pm, check this guys twitter www.twitter.com/@ayomatteo

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2010, 08:19:29 PM »
Those Good Friday joint were all recorded in hawaii by kanye and crew and were meant for the album.  It's just a clever way to prevent leaking your album.  They're all hot so you should show your love and support.

So leak the album months before it comes out instead of having it leak a few days early. Yeah real clever  ... ::)

It actually doesn't bother me that the songs were leaked in this way. But you trying to portray it as a clever marketing scheme is asinine.

It is a marketing scheme.  He's building awareness for the album, his label, his artists, and himself.  It's the most effective strategy of the format since Crooked's original Hip-Hop Weekly.  The only difference is that Crooked failed to drop an album after his investment where as Kanye West is going to drop at least 2 albums and possibly guarantee release dates for Pusha T, Big Sean, & CyHi.  Say what you want but this is marketing and strategy.

Edit:

And, it's all original music, most of which was probably recording during his time in hawaii - there's been plenty of interviews where he's flown out the people that have appeared or coproduced tracks with him for good friday.  Obviously, he's done additional work on the tracks since they were created

No its not. Leaking your own songs does not prevent the album from leaking. A fairly obvious assertion. End discussion.

Yes, it does.  If he puts the songs out himself and then releases the album with the songs he put out - BLAM! NO LEAK.  Dumbass
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

TRG

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:06:07 PM by TRG »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »

Edit:

Yes, it does.  If he puts the songs out himself and then releases the album with the songs he put out - BLAM! NO LEAK.  Dumbass

You're an idiot. He leaks the songs himself. Hence the album is leaked, not preventing anything. End discussion.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2010, 07:31:57 AM »

Edit:

You're an idiot. He leaks the songs himself. Hence the album is leaked, not preventing anything. End discussion.

A leak = illegal release of a song.  When the artist releases the music themselves it does not equal a leak.  End of discussion.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:49 AM »
clean version just leaked.......

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »
Very tempted to grab the clean but part of me wants to wait for the dirty
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2010, 12:30:16 PM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »
Very tempted to grab the clean but part of me wants to wait for the dirty

fuck it I will grab the clean version lol.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2010, 01:32:17 PM »
Clean or Dirty there is not so much difference when it comes to Kanye.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
Really? He does swear a lot sometimes

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2010, 01:37:37 PM »

Yeah I think it was his 2nd album I accidently bought the clean version and it was not bad at all.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Lunatic