Author Topic: Eugenics lives on........in the food you eat  (Read 717 times)

Sikotic™

Eugenics lives on........in the food you eat
« on: October 23, 2010, 03:08:30 AM »
Scary shit. Makes me wanna grow my own crops:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MSpkLk0vYmk?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MSpkLk0vYmk?fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-B9MeO3SRxU?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-B9MeO3SRxU?fs=1</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Eugenics lives on........in the food you eat
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 03:49:42 AM »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 05:10:35 AM »
Yep, the genetic manipulation and cloning is done without much public debate and media attention, but it's a pretty important subject..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 08:29:13 AM »

Feed the cattle poison, slowly killing them, making them dependent on various drugs, thus profiting off them while they serve a purpose, sterilising them and as they age, and no longer serve a useful useful purpose, the poisons will ensure they die en masse.

Look at the explosion of cancer's to 1 in 3, this is the cold evil mindset of the owners of this planet

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 02:23:31 AM »
This shit, Food Inc. and some personal researching I did for a paper I wrote on human nutrition recently seriously have me contemplating making a big change in my life in terms of my diet. 

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 03:39:37 AM »
Modern life is out to kill us. I've decided I ain't putting my mobile phone to my head no more either, that shit will fry your brain, gotta get myself a hands free...

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/liambartlett/797215/wake-up-call

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 07:19:01 AM »
My girl studies Animal Sciences and within the first year she decided to stay clear of most meat. Just seeing the farms and the conditions those animals "live" in is enough to turn most people into vegetarians. It's just that people don't want to know.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 12:18:51 AM »
Modern life is out to kill us. I've decided I ain't putting my mobile phone to my head no more either, that shit will fry your brain, gotta get myself a hands free...

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/liambartlett/797215/wake-up-call

Fuck......

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »
My girl studies Animal Sciences and within the first year she decided to stay clear of most meat. Just seeing the farms and the conditions those animals "live" in is enough to turn most people into vegetarians. It's just that people don't want to know.

I wouldn't eat meat for three reasons. It's bad for your health, it's bad for the planet and I wouldn't wanna be responsible for the living-conditions of these animals.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 01:51:06 AM »
And I can't watch Alex Jones, that guy's a fucking idiot.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 02:39:38 AM »

If meat was bad for your health, then all animals would be herbivores, meat isn't bad for your health, meat without a balanced diet is bad your health, mutations of meat are bad for your health, but a sweeping statemeht of meat being bad for your health, is simply not true. The conditions which these animals are put under is undoubtedly distressing and inhumane that is true.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 02:53:13 AM »
Yeah, I wasn't very precise here.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 04:35:43 PM »
meat is bad for you and the world, lmfao.

agriculture in general is bad for the environment. and its funny how people complain about an animals living conditions, i mean do these activists not care about humans in bad living conditions? y not spend all the money and man power on actual people.

humans were born to eat both meat and veggies and such. for you to get ur protein needs without meat is pretty damn hard, and protein from soy and plants and such are barely efficient.

vegans and vegeterians and animal activists crack me up.

its pretty funny how animal activists are so strong on people in 3rd world countries and when they expose these animal abusers they get executed. yes animals are worth more than a human life. (morally speaking)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
Yeah and now they are trying to stop people from having their own gardens.  Ask why they would want that.

RESEARCH MONSANTO!!!

They want to be the SOLE provider of food in the US / World.  They do genetically modified food.  Very very dangerous / scary.