Author Topic: Joe Budden fans are probably as loyal as ICP fans  (Read 605 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Joe Budden fans are probably as loyal as ICP fans
« on: October 24, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »
I think we should start a movement to call them "Joe-galo's"

it doesn't necessarily have any negative vibe unless they start wearing facepaint and hollaring "MAGIC NINJA WHAT WHAT" all day
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Joe Budden fans are probably as loyal as ICP fans
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
No, it just appears that way.

ICP fans are cult-like insane.

Joe Budden fans just defend Joe & while he's like the Yankees of Hip Hop (love him or hate him with a passion), those who hate on him give him absolutely no break so the fans defending him seem so much more dedicated than they actually are.

If people weren't so ABSURDLY biased towards him, some Joe Budden fans would seem like the casual fan. But he drops a great song, that by another artists would get props, but Joe gets "Damn, this, this & that sucks; song sucks, wow, terrible" & then the defense seems so much more intense to make up for the complete insanity of the haters critiques.

A fairly simple concept.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 04:51:54 PM »
joe budden fans cant handle people just not likin his voice so they create elaborate explanations about 'haters' to explain why they stan so hard

a fairly simple concept

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 04:54:17 PM »
Joe Budden takes too many L's to be the Yankees of hip hop
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »
joe budden fans cant handle people just not likin his voice so they create elaborate explanations about 'haters' to explain why they stan so hard

a fairly simple concept
it's his beat selection to me that hurts his albums

while PLanet COB, Pigface and Block Obama 2 all had great beats....i can't say the same for the Mood Muzics and great escape

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 04:55:22 PM »
not a joe buddens fan per say but mm4 is pretty good.

im gonna start checking out for him a little more.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 04:57:17 PM »
not a joe buddens fan per say but mm4 is pretty good.

im gonna start checking out for him a little more.

Buddens certainly has music worth checking out.  "Dum out" is a fucking classic song

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 05:02:31 PM »

a fairly simple concept

Want to hear a REAL simple concept?

If you don't like it, don't listen.

Obviously, by human nature his voice isn't going to change..so you keep listening because...?

If a rapper had an unlistenable voice, but was a great lyricist, I wouldn't have a problem admitted he was good. But then again, I'm not a complete moron either.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
his voice and flow have gotten more abrasive over the years.

he sounds like lloyd banks with a cold.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »
his voice and flow have gotten more abrasive over the years.

he sounds like lloyd banks with a cold.
i gotta disagree with that lol    i do agree his voice change though

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 07:55:40 PM »
Joe Budden isn't necessarily better than everybody else as a rapper/mc - that's over-exaggerated bullshit..

i think the reason why he's got so many fans, is because most of them are manic-depressive and mentally ill... just like Joey.

Budden is something they can relate to..
and thats not a diss..

he is like a rapper in "human-form"..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
yeah just like ICP

joe-galos

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 11:45:45 PM »
funny how ppl complainin about his voice lol..

to me budden is damn underrated!! MM series, halfway house, padded room, escape route, and now mm4 are better than most of the shit most of these west coast rappers got.. he deff got quality over quanity, unlike some of the best mcs in the west who had their golden era back in the 90's but still actin like they shit is plat..  daz, kurupt, cube, snoop, etc.. dont get me wrong cuz i listen to all type of music.. but some ppl just dont wanna listen to budden cuz they hate on him.. just like the outlawz..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 01:58:25 AM »
Damn, even ICP has had more success and fans than Buddens. I didn't even realize that until this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 04:40:14 AM »
Damn, even ICP has had more success and fans than Buddens. I didn't even realize that until this thread.
.   95 percent of rappers would do anything for a fan base as big and loyal as icps so it's not exactly an insult