Author Topic: your feelins on racism...  (Read 3503 times)

CWalker187

Re:your feelins on racism...
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2002, 05:36:28 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Then 99% of the people in the world are racist. Most people want their kids to marry their own race.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 05:39:00 PM by CWalker187 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2002, 06:21:25 PM »
Where did you find that stat George?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2002, 06:49:10 PM »
I agree with Trauma.  Also, like he said, kids are not born with hate of other races, its all brainwashing by their parents, peers, society.  So basicly, if this generation of people raise their kids without poisioning their mind with hate against race, the future will be racist-free.  I mean, if racist people reproduce, they are probably gonna raise their kids, imposing this hate upon them.  So they will be brought up as racists.  The cycle will continue...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

OutSider

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2002, 06:54:17 PM »
If my parents don't want me to go out with a black chick, would u consider that racism?
it would actually be prejudice attitude  towards a certian ethnic or racial minority.....

racism would your parents feeling that they are supreme and all others are inferior to your own.... which would be stupid because people with jewish ethnicity are also  minority... but the physical part of you (being white) is the majority.... but in california.. that changes with area...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2002, 08:36:49 PM »
If my parents don't want me to go out with a black chick, would u consider that racism?
it would actually be prejudice attitude  towards a certian ethnic or racial minority.....

racism would your parents feeling that they are supreme and all others are inferior to your own.... which would be stupid because people with jewish ethnicity are also  minority... but the physical part of you (being white) is the majority.... but in california.. that changes with area...

Being Jewish is not a minority down here in Souther Cali, Pleezbaleevit! LoL!...Anyways, yeah, I started talking to this black chick, and my parents was like "I'd be sooo mad if you dated a black girl", because they (mostly my mom) thinks I could fall in love and get married with her (LoL, all that BS, u know)...Anyways, she wants me to only date Jewish girls, or at least white girls, but they would probably be mad if I dated anyone who wasnt Jewish...But yea, it pisses me the hell off...I get so mad about that sometimes...but I dont care...I'm just like "whatever, I dont have to listen to them"...Whatever happens happens...

BTW, Pink, I'm not white...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2002, 08:41:40 PM »
LOL I dont agree with Whoever said that Sccit's parents are jewish jus cuz of that...its all about preserving their culture.

I think racism develops mostly as ur growing up. And most influencial are ur parents, and ur environment. If U grew up with Hindu Kashmiri parents like me, ur bred to hate every muthafuckin sand nagga muslim there is in this earth. LOL JK...my parents didnt raise me with racism but in my environment growing up in India and Indian friends here, we always talked about fuck pakistan this and that and that contributed to it. I dont think I am racist though ;D anyway yeah like right now cuz of 911 American society is becomming a little cautious of Islam. However we are a much more understanding and uphold a sense of RIGHT and UNBAISNESS and promote that much more than a nation like Iraq or Pakistan. peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2002, 08:44:57 PM »
Man this is really a hot topic aint it...6 responses in 2 hours...MAN 8) make it a 7 hah

CWalker187

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2002, 09:14:31 PM »

What race are you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2002, 09:52:02 PM »

What race are you?

I'm Israeli/Middle-Eastern...PeACe

OutSider

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2002, 10:20:55 PM »

Being Jewish is not a minority down here in Souther Cali, Pleezbaleevit! LoL!...Anyways, yeah, I started talking to this black chick, and my parents was like "I'd be sooo mad if you dated a black girl", because they (mostly my mom) thinks I could fall in love and get married with her (LoL, all that BS, u know)...Anyways, she wants me to only date Jewish girls, or at least white girls, but they would probably be mad if I dated anyone who wasnt Jewish...But yea, it pisses me the hell off...I get so mad about that sometimes...but I dont care...I'm just like "whatever, I dont have to listen to them"...Whatever happens happens...

ok listen to this NIK.......

there is a differece between ethnic and race..... one deal with culture and the other physical differences.....  such as color or even handicap.... race being a color is actually dramatic social and politcal meaning... to say it is only about color is too extreme.. because race can be anything... the hiphop culture can be a race of people who listen to music of urban decent....

now.. this is the sociologic diffinition of racism: the belief that one race is supreme and all others are innatelly inferior.

prejudice: negative attitude towards as entire category of people, such as a racial or ethnic minority.

minority group: a subordinate group whose members have a significantly less control or power over their own lives then members of a dominate or minority group have over thiers.

ethnic group: a group that is set apart from others because of its national origin or distinctive cultural patterns.

racial group: a group that is set apart from other because of obvious physical differences.

OutSider

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2002, 10:22:35 PM »

What race are you?

thats is your ethnic group.. but you are of the white race.. because that is the physical  triat that set you apart from being black or brown....

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2002, 09:03:05 AM »
One of the coolest "encounters" with Racism I ever had was, I used to know this old woman, she was the grandma of this girl I dated.  She was really cool, and had a ton of stories, and lived right down the street; so I'd go talk to her all the time; Plus I was good friends with her grandaughter and her brothers, so I've heard tons of stories from this old woman's mind.  Unfortunately, she passed away about 4 years ago, but this is what she said one time.

She said, that she would never be racist towards black people, and would never think she was better than them, it wasn't right, because she said, the only person that would step forward and carry christ's cross was a black man.  

that was her rationality for why black people were as good as white people... and this is a 90 year old southern woman.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2002, 11:46:08 AM »

What race are you?

thats is your ethnic group.. but you are of the white race.. because that is the physical  triat that set you apart from being black or brown....

If Israelies are wite Iranians and Mexicans are white as well...Israelis don't look white anyways...Most Israelis are darker, and have different facial structures etc...What I'm saying is that u could definently tell the difference between an Israeli and a White person...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2002, 12:32:47 PM »
Well, my fam. is from france and germany, but I'm proud to say I'm white :)

OutSider

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2002, 01:45:27 PM »

What race are you?

If Israelies are wite Iranians and Mexicans are white as well...Israelis don't look white anyways...Most Israelis are darker, and have different facial structures etc...What I'm saying is that u could definently tell the difference between an Israeli and a White person...PeACe
actually you are corrected... mexicans can put white on an app. also at one time they put white in birth and death certificates of mexican americans... my grandfather was born in mexico... and still has white on his death cerificates....

it all started when some mexicans wanted to be equal or some shit like that... actually went to court.. and won.... so i can say i am white if i want..