Author Topic: your feelins on racism...  (Read 3508 times)

S.G.V.

Re:your feelins on racism...
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2002, 01:40:30 AM »
Racism is everywhere...im racist...like nik said....everyones racist...in one way or another...everyone has made a racist joke...has laughed at another race...or somethin along those lines...like me i dont really trust too many blacks...and i dont really associate with many....i only trust a few black guys...and those that i remotely trust i do not associate with them...theyre not my style..same with white people...asians and middle easterns fall under the same category...i trust & associate with mainly latinos cuz i know if shit goes down they got my back...i think i have about 3 white friends, one asian friend and possibly one middle eastern friend...no black friends tho...sounds fucked up to some...but its logical to me...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2002, 02:58:44 AM »
NIK should know what his own race is.... I agree with him... there's some Mexican's that look white as hell.. my brother gots green eyes n shit... but he's still Mexican. Blond Mexicans.

I'm pretty sure Jews qualify as a race... You're right... they do look pretty much white... but look closely... look at the nose... you see it? There ya go...

I guess I kinda agree with people sayin that everyone is racist in a way. But I only agree with that cuz I think it's true that you always feel more comfortable with your own race... that automatically makes you racist cuz you have a preference towards your own race. I try not to judge people though... it's just tha way I was brought up I guess.. I talk to all kinds of people.. I can relate to black people alot... but my closest friends and girlfriends are all hispanic. I have no negitive feeling about any race... I just take'em for how I see'em.

And my best defense to being called Racist is that:

I wanna fuck a Black Girl
I wanna fuck a White Girl
Gotta get at some Asian hoes
Wouldn't mind fuckin a Middle Eastern chick...
Maybe even some Antartica bitch with some hard ass nipples.  

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

CWalker187

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2002, 11:06:05 AM »
Are you guys seriously this dumb? Mexican and Israeli are not races, they are nationalities.

There are white Mexicans, they are people descended from the Spaniards. There are also Indian Mexicans and Mexicans who are mixed with white and Indian.

As for Israelis, most of them are just descendants of Eastern Europeans.

S.G.V.

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2002, 12:08:31 PM »
^^^hes right...white latinos are of spanish decent...the hella dark ones are of indian decent...the black latinos all came from the moors...but all latinos are considered white...everyone but blacks are considered white...cuz there is officially only 2 colors that are acknowledged...

min0rity

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2002, 08:49:04 PM »
racism will never end...it will always get better but it will never end man..the only way for racism to end is if there was only  ONE exact same race in the whole planet...personally i don't mind any race as long as your not a jap...i fucking hate a jap with a passion...they occupied my country from 1910-1945 and think they can get away by paying a little money..FUCK EM 4 LIFE!!!  also i had some tension with whites..this ain't no diss (truth actually) but who doesn't have beef with whites especailly when your a minority in america?? lololol
« Last Edit: December 26, 2002, 08:52:27 PM by min0rity »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2002, 10:08:35 AM »
Are you guys seriously this dumb? Mexican and Israeli are not races, they are nationalities.

There are white Mexicans, they are people descended from the Spaniards. There are also Indian Mexicans and Mexicans who are mixed with white and Indian.

As for Israelis, most of them are just descendants of Eastern Europeans.

Mexicans are Hispanics
Israelis are Middle-Easterns

PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2002, 10:11:25 AM »

PeACe

So what are you then?  What generation of your family comes from Israel?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2002, 10:24:49 AM »

PeACe

So what are you then?  What generation of your family comes from Israel?

I'm Israeli...MiddleEastern...Whatever u wanna call it...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2002, 10:42:39 AM »
Aren't you American though?  Was your Dad born in Israel/Missle East?

Quakaveli

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2002, 11:32:47 AM »
LOOK I WANNA SET THIS RACE/RELIGION BULLSHIT ARGUMENT RIGHT WITH THIS INTELLIGENT POST:::;

what you guys are arguing about is somethign real simple..a few decadess back "intelligent scienctists" categorized human species into three SUB-RACES::: CAUCASOID(which is white ppl, inclludes persians middleeasterners Indians MExicans, etc cuz all these or most of em have some white in em and lighter skin colors)
. the second groups is the MONGOLOIDS, which are differntiated by the shape of his eye, japs, g**ks(chinese, korean), flips, and pacific islanders...thai, etc ya know,,,
the third is NEGROID(black, and ppl with black in em...)

so thats where the great classificasion/race arguemtn comes from...and u can divide this category even more, into like southeast asian, middle eastern, european white, LOL, and like hispanic, etc etc...
if u wanna divide more, then u go like nationality, etc..etc..

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2002, 11:37:30 AM »
Who cares? We're all descendants from the same people anyways.  

OutSider

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2002, 12:44:12 PM »
LOOK I WANNA SET THIS RACE/RELIGION BULLSHIT ARGUMENT RIGHT WITH THIS INTELLIGENT POST:::;

what you guys are arguing about is somethign real simple..a few decadess back "intelligent scienctists" categorized human species into three SUB-RACES::: CAUCASOID(which is white ppl, inclludes persians middleeasterners Indians MExicans, etc cuz all these or most of em have some white in em and lighter skin colors)
. the second groups is the MONGOLOIDS, which are differntiated by the shape of his eye, japs, g**ks(chinese, korean), flips, and pacific islanders...thai, etc ya know,,,

so thats where the great classificasion/race arguemtn comes from...and u can divide this category even more, into like southeast asian, middle eastern, european white, LOL, and like hispanic, etc etc...
ok.... you are somewhat corrected.... but you are using the term race totally out of place... the word that you need to reconized as "race" is actually ethnic or cultural back ground. the term race is the obvious physical differences... such as color or the way one may dress. when i look at NIK i see a white kid...and in a society he will appear as white... we all know that NIK is isreali because he has told us so... but that doesnt stop someone who is not apart of our society (wcc) from seeing him and thinking white... that is NIK race. not his ethnic.... ethnically he is what he says he is.... isreali... thats the differences between race and ethic....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2002, 12:52:10 PM »
^^^hes right...white latinos are of spanish decent...the hella dark ones are of indian decent...the black latinos all came from the moors...but all latinos are considered white...everyone but blacks are considered white...cuz there is officially only 2 colors that are acknowledged...

i couldnt say it better myself....

its funny when latinos, jews, asians and all other ethnic groups doesnt call theirselfs white, when somebody is black, he's black, it doesnt matter with ethnic group he belongs to.. he's still black.... lol....

by definition, if you're not black, you're white...

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2002, 01:02:42 PM »
Oh God, its simple as this everyone, nice short and simple

Israelis are bassicly jewish arabs, why do you think palestinians and israelis look so much alike? the only difference is a lot of european jews came down to israel too and mixed with the Original Jews and so their complexion is a lil lighter. so their race is barely different than the arabs, their facial structures and everything are bassicly the same.

i mean if you look at the history, that whole area was filled by arabs, from iraq to egypt, iran later became mixed with arabs. so it makes sense.

min0rity

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2002, 01:12:55 PM »

yo rapquake you dumb shit smelling taxi cab driving motherfucka why you gotta label asians g**ks and not blacks n****rs or whites peck*****ds???? don't start this racist bullshit beyatch!!