Author Topic: your feelins on racism...  (Read 3506 times)

Quakaveli

Re:your feelins on racism...
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2002, 01:41:00 PM »
^^^hes right...white latinos are of spanish decent...the hella dark ones are of indian decent...the black latinos all came from the moors...but all latinos are considered white...everyone but blacks are considered white...cuz there is officially only 2 colors that are acknowledged...

i couldnt say it better myself....

its funny when latinos, jews, asians and all other ethnic groups doesnt call theirselfs white, when somebody is black, he's black, it doesnt matter with ethnic group he belongs to.. he's still black.... lol....

by definition, if you're not black, you're white...

LOL thats funny about blacks not knowing their ethnicity but that aint their faults most of the time...they are jus a blend of whatever,,, African American is like a whole fuckin seperate race from africans LOL...

but ur rong about the last thing u said...lemme correct you...IF YOU'RE NOT BLACK OR CHINGY EYED...THEN ur white.

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2002, 01:43:08 PM »
LOOK I WANNA SET THIS RACE/RELIGION BULLSHIT ARGUMENT RIGHT WITH THIS INTELLIGENT POST:::;

what you guys are arguing about is somethign real simple..a few decadess back "intelligent scienctists" categorized human species into three SUB-RACES::: CAUCASOID(which is white ppl, inclludes persians middleeasterners Indians MExicans, etc cuz all these or most of em have some white in em and lighter skin colors)
. the second groups is the MONGOLOIDS, which are differntiated by the shape of his eye, japs, g**ks(chinese, korean), flips, and pacific islanders...thai, etc ya know,,,
the third is NEGROID(black, and ppl with black in em...)

so thats where the great classificasion/race arguemtn comes from...and u can divide this category even more, into like southeast asian, middle eastern, european white, LOL, and like hispanic, etc etc...
if u wanna divide more, then u go like nationality, etc..etc..

yo rapquake you dumb shit smelling taxi cab driving motherfucka why you gotta label asians g**ks and not blacks n****rs or whites peck*****ds???? don't start this racist bullshit beyatch!!

LOL I just wanted you to make a post JUST LIKE THIS ONE! ;D ;D ;D
 :D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2002, 01:45:07 PM »
^^^hes right...white latinos are of spanish decent...the hella dark ones are of indian decent...the black latinos all came from the moors...but all latinos are considered white...everyone but blacks are considered white...cuz there is officially only 2 colors that are acknowledged...

i couldnt say it better myself....

its funny when latinos, jews, asians and all other ethnic groups doesnt call theirselfs white, when somebody is black, he's black, it doesnt matter with ethnic group he belongs to.. he's still black.... lol....

by definition, if you're not black, you're white...

LOL thats funny about blacks not knowing their ethnicity but that aint their faults most of the time...they are jus a blend of whatever,,, African American is like a whole fuckin seperate race from africans LOL...

but ur rong about the last thing u said...lemme correct you...IF YOU'RE NOT BLACK OR CHINGY EYED...THEN ur white.

you didnt get me right.... i ment:

white people consider all black people for black... notning more nothing less

but when it comes to non-black people, they're divided in arabs, latinos, white ... .. ...

Quakaveli

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2002, 01:48:32 PM »
yeah man I got u right, I think the concepts funny thats why I commented on it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2002, 05:09:30 PM »
Oh God, its simple as this everyone, nice short and simple

Israelis are bassicly jewish arabs, why do you think palestinians and israelis look so much alike? the only difference is a lot of european jews came down to israel too and mixed with the Original Jews and so their complexion is a lil lighter. so their race is barely different than the arabs, their facial structures and everything are bassicly the same.

i mean if you look at the history, that whole area was filled by arabs, from iraq to egypt, iran later became mixed with arabs. so it makes sense.

Exactly homie...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2002, 05:10:37 PM »
LOOK I WANNA SET THIS RACE/RELIGION BULLSHIT ARGUMENT RIGHT WITH THIS INTELLIGENT POST:::;

what you guys are arguing about is somethign real simple..a few decadess back "intelligent scienctists" categorized human species into three SUB-RACES::: CAUCASOID(which is white ppl, inclludes persians middleeasterners Indians MExicans, etc cuz all these or most of em have some white in em and lighter skin colors)
. the second groups is the MONGOLOIDS, which are differntiated by the shape of his eye, japs, g**ks(chinese, korean), flips, and pacific islanders...thai, etc ya know,,,
the third is NEGROID(black, and ppl with black in em...)

so thats where the great classificasion/race arguemtn comes from...and u can divide this category even more, into like southeast asian, middle eastern, european white, LOL, and like hispanic, etc etc...
if u wanna divide more, then u go like nationality, etc..etc..
ok.... you are somewhat corrected.... but you are using the term race totally out of place... the word that you need to reconized as "race" is actually ethnic or cultural back ground. the term race is the obvious physical differences... such as color or the way one may dress. when i look at NIK i see a white kid...and in a society he will appear as white... we all know that NIK is isreali because he has told us so... but that doesnt stop someone who is not apart of our society (wcc) from seeing him and thinking white... that is NIK race. not his ethnic.... ethnically he is what he says he is.... isreali... thats the differences between race and ethic....

Not true...People don't see me as white...People at school ask me what (race) I am EVERY day...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2002, 05:21:23 PM »
Aren't you American though?  Was your Dad born in Israel/Missle East?

Both my parents were born in Israel...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2002, 05:53:33 PM »
Cool

Instant_Killa

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2002, 01:19:28 AM »
Ok, racism will be there, unless we all turn bhuddists, and thats no joke. I have indian friends, 1 south american friend, a few white friends like 2 or 3 and 2 vietnamese friends. I hate boastful or arrogant chinese, the teens especally cause they are motherfuckers at times,(notall of them ofcourse)..the rich ones especially, then there are the bad white folks, the bad ones can be really pieces of shit, then there are those rich and poor arabs, lebanese,syrians...they can be racist bitches most of the time...like in dubai for example, theres a lot of racism towards asians from the arabs, they are very arrogant(maybe its because they think its their muslim country or maybe they just hate us because some of them are really rich)...they are fuckers...like in dubai as i was saying, me and my indian homies hardly had any arabs as ojur friends, they have fukin arab gangs and its messed...but we also have our indian and paki gangs...lol..sometimes the arab kids(sudanis and some other mofos) will flash their lasers at u in the eye, and if u try to stop em, they start a fight..lol...then at times they can beat u  in public...like when my bro was small, these arab punks came with sticks and threatened my bro and stole his little bike when he was all alone....and som of them(since they skip school so much) turn into thieves and homos....

its fucked..lol...then there are ur own brothers, ur oen people who are jealous of u and hate u...lol so everyone is a racist

therefore we must all turn into bhuddists and learn to control our hateret.

peace...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2002, 01:24:48 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2002, 01:24:19 AM »
Ok, racism will be there, unless we all turn bhuddists

Why buddists?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2002, 01:26:30 AM »

Why buddists?

-{bLaDe}

because by following that relgion , we will be able to supress our anger and hate.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2002, 01:28:43 AM »

Why buddists?

-{bLaDe}

because by following that relgion , we will be able to supress our anger and hate.

Uhm actually many, if not all, religions preach of equality, ridding oneself of hatred and anger etc..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2002, 01:31:08 AM »

Why buddists?

-{bLaDe}

Uhm actually many, if not all, religions preach of equality, ridding oneself of hatred and anger etc..

-{bLaDe}

i think buddhism is a better relgion that gives more emphasis on freeing urself from all that hate and anger...its more effective in that field

Instant_Killa

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2002, 01:44:27 AM »
ok yall dont need to be bhuddists...on second thought...just be religious and logical, dont be racist motherfuckers, and dont be arrogant like ibo and the others.lol

jav

« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2002, 04:45:55 AM »

BTW, Pink, I'm not white...PeACe

What race are you?

I'm Israeli/Middle-Eastern...PeACe

thats is your ethnic group.. but you are of the white race.. because that is the physical  triat that set you apart from being black or brown....

If Israelies are wite Iranians and Mexicans are white as well...Israelis don't look white anyways...Most Israelis are darker, and have different facial structures etc...What I'm saying is that u could definently tell the difference between an Israeli and a White person...PeACe

r u ashamed to say that your white in skin colour?