Author Topic: {Serious} - They need to embed this in American women's brains at birth from now  (Read 406 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp5W72q7z7z8308q9
(sad shit is that it's true)

seriously tho, what's wrong with that.  i believe every man outside of a third world country knows what that's about.  once u get bitch by a bitch's vampire fangs, that venom lives with u 4 life (it could be good or bad).  Men have real expectations of women becuz that's what women do and they know it and us Men obviously don't hide even if they're hiding.  I can't see America being a functional democracy in 2100, i know it's early but especially with Black women, it's like they're the ones really who are really fuckin up tha bloodline, shit was better in before the 60's and 70's once females started gettin all kindz of power and shit (that's when the world started goin downhill).  Ever since Destiny's Child got big all women all over the world got all buck n shit, we need 2 smack them bitches back tha fuck down; seriously some of these bitches done lost they mind in tha o10'.  i say treat everybody equal but letting women have the power disrupts the whole chain of command and order, some women should have some say (of course) but they can't rule the world, they get the wrong image and we get in trouble for buggin'.  i don't and never hit a woman at all but some hoes need a tune up.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Video is dumb.  No real woman wants a guy that is pushy and too sentimental the way the guy is set up in the video.  "Can I help you with your homework?" "I just want to spend time with you" "Oh Ok, well I'll call you later and bring you a snack" "I take you out, I write you poetry"   If you're a male, and you really think these lines will help with real women, then you need a wake up call. 

Sikotic™

Video is dumb.  No real woman wants a guy that is pushy and too sentimental the way the guy is set up in the video.  "Can I help you with your homework?" "I just want to spend time with you" "Oh Ok, well I'll call you later and bring you a snack" "I take you out, I write you poetry"   If you're a male, and you really think these lines will help with real women, then you need a wake up call. 
But they will tell you that's what they want lol. That's the funny thing about the majority of females: they say one thing and mean another.

We can all blame Disney and the perception of a perfect male that they program into women's brains before they can even wipe their own asses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

so wats wrong with bein that way?  that's why these American bitches get they ass bust nowadays (bein' ignorant like that).  i can identify and understand not wanting to be around an individual who's a little on tha lame side (friends, fuck buddies, significant other, etc) but at tha end of tha day Men will choose whatever female is right 4 us no matter how gutter or hip tha bitch iz but women are the complete opposite.  Most women are actually glad that their guy is fuckin other women (it makes u look more desirable) but once u stop {if u ever did} American women will say u are knowing u aren't, make up some story as to why they feel that way 2 make u feel guilty (just like youngin was doin), and get upset at tha fact that no1 else wants 2 fuck u and make it seem like something else different is the reason.

there used to be a time when everything was in order (so to say) with females but nowadays they're tha complete opposite of what females used 2 be 20/30/40+ years ago.  I love an independent woman (who dont) but I cant fuck with a bitch who doesn't need me (however u wanna use that word).  i got homegirl's who used 2 be tha koolest bitchest u could ever fuck with on some real shit but now that we got a little older they smellin' they shit.  i can tell in their dialect when we speak.  i look good, i always got some type of money around, i drive, i'm always hustlin 4 bread so I know it ain't me, I ain't even gotta speak on how I roll.  American women have done alot for the cycle of Men and we always let them know that we as a whole appreciate them (in various different ways haha) but 1 thing American women as a collect don't do is really Appreciate men.  They don't, that's why they always find out some way to make shit about them instead of us or me in the 1st place.  Bitch I'ma take care of u if we're like that anyway so why r u fuckin' wit me.  Just becuz I don't jump 4 u doesn't mean I don't like u.  Take care of us and I got your back 4 life baby, hoes don't even be understandin' that shit today, it's like I got my own so I'ma lick her pussy and find me a rich man and a big dick man on tha side while I keep my husband for everything else.  Honestly that's kinda cliche' now but it's the truth.  So truth help me God!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There are a lot of things wrong with being pushy, too sensitive, and clingy.  The biggest one is that you're coming off as desperate.  When you're desperate, your appeal to women is visibly lost. 

Oh and fucking gold diggers isn't some new movement among women.  And just because a girl isn't into corny shit, doesn't mean that she loves getting cheated on, abused, etc. like the video implies. 

BiggBoogaBiff

There are a lot of things wrong with being pushy, too sensitive, and clingy.  The biggest one is that you're coming off as desperate.  When you're desperate, your appeal to women is visibly lost. 

Oh and fucking gold diggers isn't some new movement among women.  And just because a girl isn't into corny shit, doesn't mean that she loves getting cheated on, abused, etc. like the video implies. 

son who r u arguing with, i don't get it.  foul move son.  i agree with you.  when u get a bitch like that you have 2 be really strong mentally to stay with her.  man i know women in all types of professions and they are all of the same, some you just get along more better with.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I said the video is dumb.  All my comments are directed to the video, and it seems you were agreeing with some of the points being made in the video. 

BiggBoogaBiff

I said the video is dumb.  All my comments are directed to the video, and it seems you were agreeing with some of the points being made in the video. 

I do, I agree with most of the video if not nearly all of it.  All of those women who you think are really lady like when you meet them are probably trash.  It's kinda like how u are.  You probably are a good person, u probably do "nice" things for people, but you're selfish, you want what you want, and you can play the part when it's time to step up.  Women are commonly the 1's who get holla'd at and we do tha hollarin, there's women out there that take the initiative themselves (this I know) but it's not like most on a regular basis do like we do.  Don't tell me you're one of those fake pimps son.  You should know like I should that there's only a nitpick of women who are worth anything compared to all of the women you meet in this life.  Yeah if you approach every woman you meet that you wanna saver her then of course you're only playin yourself so no shit.  I was agreeing with you, how did you not get that.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
i didnt watch the vid but i can get an idea of what the discussion is here

truth is media has ruined everything and its not just american women now, they're picking it up all around the world now days too, especially in europe.  women NEED men but the media makes them believe they dont.  then u got the special treatment they get from everything corporate to clubs...men are treated like shit at clubs when we're the ones paying and the women not only dont pay but they get special red carpet treatment while we wait in line to pay in the end. lol....so already when u walk in a club u have lower value than a woman so u gotta work ur way up. 

u can be the smartest and most successful man in the world and ur wife would talk down to u...i bet bill gates and steve jobs wives talk shit to them like theyre some dumb asses but they're 2 of the smartest successful men in america

thing is women will realize one day or they'll be miserable the way they act...they need men and most these hot girls i see that claim shit end up with some loser ugly guys anyway so it makes me laugh im like u act like ur the shit but ur man is wack

BiggBoogaBiff

thing is women will realize one day or they'll be miserable the way they act...they need men and most these hot girls i see that claim shit end up with some loser ugly guys anyway so it makes me laugh im like u act like ur the shit but ur man is wack

truth is u have to live up 2 tha game and know who u are and what u can get and how u can get it (go 4 whut u know basically).  It's not gonna change now that Obama's starting to let the gate flood in (and still hasn't Legalized Weed yet, crazy).  Really, when they hit around their 30's is when they start to think about slowing down and all of that if they haven't started the process already (it could be with their kids).  Pussy loses it's value around 27 (from whut i heard) unless she's an exception {could be quiet a few lol} or unless you wanna start settling down too of course.  Women in their 16-early 30's ain't shit and beyond that are everyday.  When u find tha exception it's otherwise but generally it's just like that.  

I don't know whut tha female perspective is on Men besides shit in this video and a few other memories but they don't really think it thru clear, it's like "im me so give me and ill give u but u gotta impress me 1st" type shit.  I got game all day like water got oxygen but alotta these bitchez done flipped they head in tha past couple of decades (just sayin).  But tonight is Friday night and I'm goin out 2 find a straggler becuz it's Halloween Friday, I got a nice amount of Loud left, and I need 2 fuck somethin tonight becuz it's been all week and I ain't had no time 2 get my spitshine or my dick lined so i'm flyin on tha 1st piece of pussy i can get my hands on ({dialing......})

.... Howard homecoming it is!
http://www.bisonhomecoming.com/event-yard.html (oh the irony)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 03:14:59 PM by Wheatbread »