Author Topic: "I'm eating out of a bin but i've got standards'  (Read 638 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "I'm eating out of a bin but i've got standards'
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 08:42:23 PM »
still not decided - It's beyond shocking that people I made fun of Soccer & now this & give a general aura of "US >>> anybody else" that you can take it so far.

Show me one Hip Hop related thing that I've posted that's "retarded". You're trying to say me saying you're butthurt is my little "coined phrase", but in actuality since the only time you EVER appear is where I show me having pride in my nation & making fun of other ones that you're apart of is you being a living example of butthurt.

When I start seeing you quoting me when it comes to music, I'll take you for real, until then you are just that...butthurt that I'm making fun of a culture you live by.

You're coming off REAL lame, fam.

& ikke - You show up in every Joe Budden thread & say it's wack; when in reality, it wouldn't shock me if you just stopped listening to the music in general. I know you're a huge Big L fan, if you're a fan of being a lyricist, it's impossible to believe not ONE song is worth listening to. & you don't even back your opinion, you just say it's wack.

Where I was in the MM4 thread saying I was disappointed in the beat selection. If I was that biased, I woulda just came in & said it's a 10/10 classic.

It's not that if you're opinion differs from mine I think you're biased; it's when specific people show up in the same threads of the same rappers & magically give the same opinion & act like they are being 100% real, that's when I say you're biased.
blah blah blah thats why americans are gay

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 10:25:56 PM »
^See, I respect that lol. I can take that as a joke.

I diss Europe & this still not decided guy quotes me for the first time since the World Cup saying I'm "always" saying something retarded. That shit is so lame; like who are you?

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 10:44:45 PM »
that's probably elano eating out of the bin, the faggot

woo just negged him to -2000

off yourself elano
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 11:45:31 PM »
I honestly could give a muthafucc about Europe...but I could give a muthafucc about America as well. America ain't no better than any place...I dont give a fuck what place nigga. It's Earth. I say fucc everybody. bitch ass nigggassss

Anunikke

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 01:21:31 AM »
I honestly could give a muthafucc about Europe...but I could give a muthafucc about America as well. America ain't no better than any place...I dont give a fuck what place nigga. It's Earth. I say fucc everybody. bitch ass nigggassss
Agreed.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »

I diss Europe & this still not decided guy quotes me for the first time since the World Cup saying I'm "always" saying something retarded. That shit is so lame; like who are you?

Well sorry that I don't point out every stupid post you make, I tend to ignore it since I don't want to get involved in any 'discussions' with you. Your complete ignorance and issues with Europe is nothing new, this was just a suitable situation since Ikke finally saw the light. Your posts in the Hip-Hop forums might be retarded aswell, but I don't follow wack ass Budden and Slaughterhouse discussions that much.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 10:32:32 AM »
Where I was in the MM4 thread saying I was disappointed in the beat selection. If I was that biased, I woulda just came in & said it's a 10/10 classic.

Album of the year? Easily.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2010, 11:31:21 AM »
pwned

Elano

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 02:33:01 AM »

Well sorry that I don't point out every stupid post you make, I tend to ignore it since I don't want to get involved in any 'discussions' with you. Your complete ignorance and issues with Europe is nothing new, this was just a suitable situation since Ikke finally saw the light. Your posts in the Hip-Hop forums might be retarded aswell, but I don't follow wack ass Budden and Slaughterhouse discussions that much.

8)

Invincible

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 07:11:34 AM »
Why?

Also, why would you call it a garbage can when you can call it a bin, which is much quicker to say? Infact, what is wrong with the term bin?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 12:52:16 PM »

True, I forgot about Rick Ross's & Drake's album. My bad, it's third. ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »

True, I forgot about Rick Ross's & Drake's album. My bad, it's third. ::)

So there were only three albums released this year?  ::)

You praised the shit like a classic when it first came out and now you're changing your opinion just cause someone called you biased. I'm just pointing that out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »
^Then later in that same thread I said the beat selection was weak.

I understand Hip Hop has gotten to a point where lyrics are meaningless & if every beat isn't crisp & classic, the music isn't good; but compared to everything else that's dropped so far this year, this is the album of the year, to me.

I mean, I said the album is a 8/10 lol..I can honestly say that it's more of a 9/10 to me now; but really, read an actual stans opinion on their favorite artist "10/10 classic; greatest shit ever; he's the best rapper to ever walk on this planet" & then look at what I say. Y'all motherfuckers are reaching. According to this forum I am a stan of like six different rappers LMFAO.

Regardless, you're blind as FUUUUCK if you're going to honestly tell me with a straight face that ikke goes into a Joe Budden thread with a level-head & develops a reasonable & honest opinion. ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 06:11:18 PM »
^Then later in that same thread I said the beat selection was weak.

I understand Hip Hop has gotten to a point where lyrics are meaningless & if every beat isn't crisp & classic, the music isn't good; but compared to everything else that's dropped so far this year, this is the album of the year, to me.

I mean, I said the album is a 8/10 lol..I can honestly say that it's more of a 9/10 to me now; but really, read an actual stans opinion on their favorite artist "10/10 classic; greatest shit ever; he's the best rapper to ever walk on this planet" & then look at what I say. Y'all motherfuckers are reaching. According to this forum I am a stan of like six different rappers LMFAO.

Regardless, you're blind as FUUUUCK if you're going to honestly tell me with a straight face that ikke goes into a Joe Budden thread with a level-head & develops a reasonable & honest opinion. ::)

I wasn't even involved in whatever you had going on with ikke. I just noticed your comment and pointed out your hypocrisy. You can't call it album of the year and then go pretend like you think its average.

If you truly think this is 8/10 AND album of the year then you clearly haven't listened to that many albums from 2010.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 06:16:02 PM »
^8/10 is far from average; but the beat selection is what held it back from being higher in my book.

& instead of just telling me I'm wrong & it cannot be album of the year, enlighten me on what is. Perhaps I haven't checked it out yet.