Author Topic: Tryin' out one of my birthday gifts for the first time...  (Read 869 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Tryin' out one of my birthday gifts for the first time...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 08:36:23 AM »
heineken...my nigga! +1

Heineken is average at best.
Blasphemy!

What?

Also couldn't u just put Soda or something if ur honestly thinking about wearing it while driving. I can tell u what they should make for the Ghetto niggaz. 1 that fits there taste.

Personally I used to drink Olde English all the time (it's my 1 of my all time favorites). Now since I've decided to cutt back, I'm drinking shit like

and that's because the people I know always buy it because of the Raiders.

Rolling Rock is also good.

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 09:03:20 AM »
About ten years ago or so I came across a shop that sold O.E. Of course I bought one and I was disappointed as hell. Didn't taste well and after drinking one quarter the rest already got stale. I stay with German beer if anything.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »
About ten years ago or so I came across a shop that sold O.E. Of course I bought one and I was disappointed as hell. Didn't taste well and after drinking one quarter the rest already got stale. I stay with German beer if anything.

Course, it's a Malt Liqour it's not suppose to be considered one of the better beers. It's Notoriously popular in California though. In Fresno the main selling beer is King Cobra, I drink the 8-Ball though, everyone I know has liked it and thought it was actually pretty good for a Malt Liquor (Nothing compared 2 the normal beer though). lol one of my homies drank a KC and he said he felt like throwing up.

It's sorta depends who you talk to though. Blacks around here mostly drink Steel Reserve, Mexicans Bud or Corona, and then Olde English is essentially drank by basically all, it's like the lowest selling so you'll see it every so often on any group. The Local Asian Sets usually drink it sometimes.

though since it's beer we'll pretty much drink anything. I've stopped drinking the 8-Ball as much now (Did it every week, sometimes days, 2 or 3 40oz at once non-stop).

but yeah I'm not surprised, lots of people I met who were into N.W.A and all teh West Shit but didn't grow up in hell always said they thought it was going to be better.

The Stale thing though, that's usually not happening to me. It takes 2 to get me faded sometimes.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:56:21 PM by Blasphemy »

Blasphemy

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »
I say we all pop off a few 2 Celebrate this niggaz birthday.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 04:49:29 PM »
You need to up your beer game.

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 06:41:56 PM »
heineken...my nigga! +1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbxGgCY9PKw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UbxGgCY9PKw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

HAHAHAHA THATS WHAT IM SAYING DOGG!

I only rock the blue ribbon

and lucky

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 07:06:46 PM »
but yeah I'm not surprised, lots of people I met who were into N.W.A and all teh West Shit but didn't grow up in hell always said they thought it was going to be better.

lmao @ people thinking the drink of broke ass bums on the street is supposed to taste good

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »
Before everyone gives me more shit for my choice of Heineken, its one of the few beers I can find in a 6 pack can that's not piss shit like Bud Light, MGD or Coors. I coulda gone with Modelo since they always come in 6 pack cans, but wasn't in the mood for it.

Personally, I don't like beer out of cans and I'm a Beck's man myself. I consider my taste in beer to be higher than my taste in women, but that ain't really sayin' much is it (Hi Queen)? I heard Heineken is shit in America too, but I've never had it "from the source" so I can't really judge.

ANd when it boils down to malt liquor, I only fucks with Mickey's. The other shit is just too wack for my standards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2010, 08:26:56 PM »
you got a 6pack for your birthday ::) you americans drink water beer :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »
You obviously didn't read jack shit of what I said or your are borderline retarded.

I bought the 6 pack and I just said I drink American beer. In all honesty though, I hope you don't think that moose piss in Canada is good or anything. I'd rather smoke YoungCrookedI's shit than drink a glass of Molson's.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »
You obviously didn't read jack shit of what I said or your are borderline retarded.

I bought the 6 pack and I just said I drink American beer. In all honesty though, I hope you don't think that moose piss in Canada is good or anything. I'd rather smoke YoungCrookedI's shit than drink a glass of Molson's.
fuck off sik so u got the funnel my bad but yeah what im saying is that american beer is light are you borderline retarded

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 09:00:19 PM »

fuck off sik so u got the funnel my bad but yeah what im saying is that american beer is light are you borderline retarded
Is English your first language?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 11:11:22 PM »

Is English your first language?

lol k macc is aboot to get mad eh?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:13:09 PM by K1NG PETEY »

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 11:30:35 PM »
heineken is the most overrated beer ever, then guiness. 

bud light in a can is far better bang for you buck than heinekin. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »
anybody who think heineken is bad is  a bitch nigga...fuck ya'all...that shit's gold
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 01:57:38 AM by C-BLUE »