Author Topic: DJ Quik dissing Game was lame  (Read 2367 times)

love33

DJ Quik dissing Game was lame
« on: October 29, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »
DJ Quik shouldnt have dissed Game.  First off, game sold more with his first two albums than quik's whole career.  Second, the west doesn't need some bullshit beefs.  Third, Quik ruins his songs with all that funk garbage he throws over the beat...like that "g-shit" track he ruins the whole track when he puts that michael jackson part in the track.  Quik could be way better but he's always doing some weird stuff and ruining his own songs and his voice is even kind of like a nerdy version of eminem. 

"And to all these strangers who like to walk up to me and ask me random ass questions while I'm shopping knock it off"

And finally, the lamest part of the song is when he bitches and cries like a little girl about fans approaching him in the stores.  First of all, dude needs to quit acting like he's Drake, he has no real fans (nobody hardly even knows him).  dude should be happy if one of his 200 fans from this forum approach him, but in reality, most people dont even know he exists let alone know what he looks like so he needs to quit lying on his lyrics about fans because if a fan really did approach him he should be thanking them and be happy and take a picture with them.

"He a celebrity"
LOL at these lyrics.  This guy is really a miserable clown these days.  He actually thinks he's a celebrity.  Sorry, DJ Quik, but when your last album doesn't even sell 2000 copies (Blackout) you're not a celebrity.  Nobody even knows who he is in Florida.  People are listening to Drake, Gucci, Rick Ross, Jeezy, Plies, etc.  He should be thanking anyone who buys his album instead of pretending he's still rapping with Suge Knight's artists in 1995.

LOL

Game on the other hand has real fans and has dropped three multi-platinum albums and he actually takes time for his fans.

Fraxxx

Re: DJ Quik dissing Game was lame
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »
DJ Quik shouldnt have dissed Game.  First off, game sold more with his first two albums than quik's whole career.

That's ALWAYS a good point. Game must be glad to have such great fans. Damn shame amazing25 isn't with us anymore.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »
  dude should be happy if one of his 200 fans from this forum approach him, but in reality, most people dont even know he exists let alone know what he looks like so he needs to quit lying on his lyrics about fans because if a fan really did approach him he should be thanking them and be happy and take a picture with them.

Oh I'm shocked, a rapper is making shit up :o

Do you take everything rappers say on their records serious? lmao you must be  really stupid :laugh:
Atleast 90 % of the shit rappers tell about themselves on records is made up or exaggerated, this is not a DJ Quik exclusive. One can't even count how much ridiculous shit Game has spit on his records.

And why should he be thankful about the few fans he has? You don't have to have millions of fans to find them annoying... what a stupid logic. Maybe dude just wants to have his peace...

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »

game = one of the biggest attention whore in a rap music history...

and your first point about record sales is just ridiculous. it's like you can't say to a bitch she's a bitch if she earns more money than you?   ::)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:25:32 AM by shoo »

felipebtu

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 11:20:22 AM »
LOVE 33 !

YOU IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

SUCK MY ASS BITCH

DO YOU LIKE ALBUM SALESSSS , HM

FUCK YOU,YOUR MOTHER,THE GAME, ANDA YOUR MOTHER TOOO

DJ QUIK IS THA SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IN THE WEST COAST

BE KNOWN IN FLORIDA? WHAT THE HELL HE WILL WANT TO BE KNOWN IN FLORIDA.

WHAT MATTERS AND HE BE RECOGNIZED AS A LEGEND IN HIS SIDE, By the way is

WESTSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @

ITS YOU DO NOT LIKE TO DJ QUIK, GET OUT OFF THIS FORUM

SON OF A BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »
can somebody explain what exactly Quik said that dissed Game?

xxOHCxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 12:16:16 PM »
Im pretty sure it was confirmed by someone on here when the song came out weeks ago that he wasn't dissing Game, but someone else.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 12:32:17 PM »
Im pretty sure it was confirmed by someone on here when the song came out weeks ago that he wasn't dissing Game, but someone else.
I Heard That Also!!

LYRIDER

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »
I will be a Dj quik fan Fo life ....saw him in concert .....have all his cd and BTW Blackout is Bangin ..... You must be a young Hoe love33   ::)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »
I will be a Dj quik fan Fo life
  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »
It's okay. Game likes to be dissed. It's been happening his entire career. He dedicated an album to a man who took a giant shit all over him. It turns Game on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 12:56:41 PM »
Nobody even knows who he is in Florida.
  Alright, love33 returns with another "Fame and celebrity is dictated by what people listen to in Florida nightclubs" thread.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »
Third, Quik ruins his songs with all that funk garbage he throws over the beat...like that "g-shit" track he ruins the whole track when he puts that michael jackson part in the track. 

That's the best part of the song, man, and it's hella funny to me.

love33

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »
Nobody even knows who he is in Florida.
  Alright, love33 returns with another "Fame and celebrity is dictated by what people listen to in Florida nightclubs" thread.

Jimmy, this guy is saying he is a celebrity on his song and dissing his "fans", a complete joke.  Nobody even knows this dude exists.  You could say his name in Atlanta, Birmingham, or Houston and nobody would have a clue who he even is and let alone try to approach him in a grocery store.  Snoop is a real celebrity who you can drop his name anywhere and people know who he is and he stops to appreciate his fans.  Most rappers appreciate when people shake their hand and give them props and are happy someone is even listening to their music.  Quik's pretending like he's a Kanye or a Drake and gets swarmed by masses of people and can't even walk out his door LOL.  Yeah, rappers do lie on their lyrics, but this is just plain silly for a guy who is supposed to be a grown 40 year old man.

dameons

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »
Quik is a hasbeen and an egomaniac , but he is a legend .His new music sucks , but I'll always treasure his first 3 albums . He is a weird duke. I miss his classic , hard edged music . He is a bitch nowadays .One week he says he doesn't like rap anymoe , but a week later he puts out that track and says he loves gangsta rap.......