Author Topic: DJ Quik dissing Game was lame  (Read 2344 times)

Muhfukka

Re: DJ Quik dissing Game was lame
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »
Quik is a hasbeen and an egomaniac , but he is a legend .His new music sucks , but I'll always treasure his first 3 albums . He is a weird duke. I miss his classic , hard edged music . He is a bitch nowadays .One week he says he doesn't like rap anymoe , but a week later he puts out that track and says he loves gangsta rap.......
i agree with this

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »
when did he diss game?becuz if u talking about that g shit song,he didnt diss game,all he said was we shoul do fjumped that nigga game on the set.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
I liked the part where you said beef was lame, than proceeded to diss the fuck out of Quik.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 09:58:13 PM »
i do agree that DJ Quik has an attitude problem.. not a good look for him

Paul

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 10:12:59 PM »
I don't care how he is as a person.  The guy makes great music. Listening to the book of David album sampler gives me confidence he isn't gonna disappoint.

Amazing25?

Dj quik didn't diss game.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 11:08:43 PM »
Jimmy, this guy is saying he is a celebrity on his song and dissing his "fans", a complete joke.  Nobody even knows this dude exists.  You could say his name in Atlanta, Birmingham, or Houston and nobody would have a clue who he even is and let alone try to approach him in a grocery store.  Snoop is a real celebrity who you can drop his name anywhere and people know who he is and he stops to appreciate his fans.  Most rappers appreciate when people shake their hand and give them props and are happy someone is even listening to their music.  Quik's pretending like he's a Kanye or a Drake and gets swarmed by masses of people and can't even walk out his door LOL.  Yeah, rappers do lie on their lyrics, but this is just plain silly for a guy who is supposed to be a grown 40 year old man.
Well, that's fucking great if I were to name the cast members of Jershey Shore in most of those places, I'm sure people would know them. I am sure if they visited all them clubs you seem to frequent quite often, everyone would be riding their balls. I don't care what fame is. Fact is Quik is a celebrity. He's not an A-lister but he's still signing autographs and taking photos. He still working with all the top people in the industry. Record labels are still returning his phone calls. Being that I'm no longer in Junior High, I'm not too interested in where he places amongst the people who like Lady Gaga. Quik wasn't dissing everybody who approaches him. He was naimg certain individuals who he didn't like. Big deal.

love33

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 01:08:27 AM »
Well, that's fucking great if I were to name the cast members of Jershey Shore in most of those places, I'm sure people would know them. I am sure if they visited all them clubs you seem to frequent quite often, everyone would be riding their balls. I don't care what fame is. Fact is Quik is a celebrity. He's not an A-lister but he's still signing autographs and taking photos. He still working with all the top people in the industry. Record labels are still returning his phone calls. Being that I'm no longer in Junior High

Dude the fact of the matter is that you had to bring up Jersey Shore and Lady Gaga shows how lame your post is.  I'm sure TMZ is just following him 24/7 snapping pictures and knocking down his door for interviews and gossip LOL.  He hasn't done anything huge since he did a track for Jay-Z back in 2003 and that hardly qualifies him to be a "celebrity."

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2010, 01:29:37 AM »
When did a celebrity = good musician? Yeah there are certain times in history where that has been true, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Pac Snoop and Dre in the early days. De La Soul in 89. These are golden moments but who is checkin for say Stevie Wonder these days? Early mid 70 yeah, but now no. Is he still a legend and a talent? Of course.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2010, 06:13:16 AM »
  :P
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2010, 01:52:03 PM »
Dude the fact of the matter is that you had to bring up Jersey Shore and Lady Gaga shows how lame your post is.  I'm sure TMZ is just following him 24/7 snapping pictures and knocking down his door for interviews and gossip LOL.  He hasn't done anything huge since he did a track for Jay-Z back in 2003 and that hardly qualifies him to be a "celebrity."
And the fact that you're dictating good music by who TMZ is following shows how lame your basic outlook on music is.

There are millions of fucking celebrities. As I stated, he's not A-list. But not everyone that is a celebrity is. You could be a fucking bench player on the Lakers and you're still a celebrity because you step out into the public and people recognize you. That doesn't mean you're getting fucking swarmed like you're the biggest dude in the world.

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
I don't care how he is as a person.  The guy MADE great music. Listening to the book of David album sampler gives me confidence he isn't gonna disappoint.

Amazing25?

Dj quik didn't diss game.

Fixed

MarshColin

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2010, 11:32:36 AM »
i do agree that DJ Quik has an attitude problem.. not a good look for him

I think it's the main reason he isn't a household name at this point. Look at all the ppl he's worked with throughout his career, you would think he would be way more known. Dre, Pac, Snoop, Kurupt, Xzibit, Jay-Z, TI, Ludacris, Nate Dogg, Raphael Saadiq, Tony Toni Tone, Digital Underground, Erick Sermon, Beanie Sigel, Rakim, The Game, Wyclef, Jodeci, B-Real, Yo Yo, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Shaq, Luniz, Adina Howard, Talib Kweli.

As for him being a weirdo/bipolar, if you take a look through history you will see that most ppl that were musical geniuses share that in common. It's a shame but I just accept it and enojy his music.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2010, 11:52:09 AM »
Quik is on a whole different level then The Game musically. It's not even close. The Game can't touch Quik in any department. The Game sucks. Sorry kids.

love33

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2010, 01:44:21 PM »
And the fact that you're dictating good music by who TMZ is following shows how lame your basic outlook on music is.

There are millions of fucking celebrities. As I stated, he's not A-list. But not everyone that is a celebrity is. You could be a fucking bench player on the Lakers and you're still a celebrity because you step out into the public and people recognize you. That doesn't mean you're getting fucking swarmed like you're the biggest dude in the world.

I mean you gotta be trippin if you're goin to compare Quik to being on the same level as anyone on the Lakers LOL The Lakers are on tv all the time man, the last time DJ Quik was on tv was when The Game let him in the background sayin he was his DJ.....The Lakers are the best team on the planet and there are only 12 Lakers in the entire world and you're goin to compare a guy who doesnt even have 15000 facebook fans to him?? get out of here with that....people in Florida or New York are going to know Shannon Brown far before they ever know the guy who used to be in the background at The Game's concerts.. dude you just need to get out more seriously man.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2010, 02:31:06 PM »

I mean you gotta be trippin if you're goin to compare Quik to being on the same level as anyone on the Lakers LOL The Lakers are on tv all the time man, the last time DJ Quik was on tv was when The Game let him in the background sayin he was his DJ.....The Lakers are the best team on the planet and there are only 12 Lakers in the entire world and you're goin to compare a guy who doesnt even have 15000 facebook fans to him?? get out of here with that....people in Florida or New York are going to know Shannon Brown far before they ever know the guy who used to be in the background at The Game's concerts.. dude you just need to get out more seriously man.
haha