Author Topic: YoungCrookedI upgraded from his previous girlfriend  (Read 3042 times)

Blood$

YoungCrookedI upgraded from his previous girlfriend
« on: October 29, 2010, 04:55:12 PM »

ok, this might be an older pic but still... YoungCrookedNostrils which beezy are you pipin' it to, the girl in this pic or the other? I really want to know cuz I need to pimp 'em on in how you do  8)

BTW check out him straight cheezin', you know that's how he gets the bitches

OG Hack Wilson

Re: YoungCrookedI upgraded from his previous girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 04:58:03 PM »
hahahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »
you know it's funny how he still denies these are his pictures, when this dumbass left a link to his MySpace page in his YouTube profile, when he made that first thread about Tanner and then as soon as the pics leak he deletes both accounts from both sites  :D

I guess this site and The Boss Board are more important to him and his "image" and he can't afford for any of his E-friends to know it's him

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »
you know it's funny how he still denies these are his pictures, when this dumbass left a link to his MySpace page in his YouTube profile, when he made that first thread about Tanner and then as soon as the pics leak he deletes both accounts from both sites  :D

I guess this site and The Boss Board are more important to him and his "image" and he can't afford for any of his E-friends to know it's him

lmao, im not a whiteboy from the burbs, that´s you,tanner,petey and fuckin mason.....so get of my dick you dirty biatch,,,

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 05:16:23 PM »
so why dont u post a real pic of yourself Ferhat 
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »

lmao, im not a whiteboy from the burbs, that´s you,tanner,petey and fuckin mason.....so get of my dick you dirty biatch,,,

you're a white-bitch from Europe, is that much of a difference?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »

you're a white-bitch from Europe, is that much of a difference?

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 05:57:29 PM »
I haven't been down with this exposure; so I'm a little out of the loop.

Did this kid get his life exposed on some NIK status & he's still trying to defend himself?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare.
LMAO! Quote of the week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
Ha haaaaa, I love this kid. Keep them nostrils flarin young homie.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 06:40:55 PM »
Ha haaaaa, I love this kid. Keep them nostrils flarin young homie.
best part is him denying those are him in the photos

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »
This is sad, we got some Aussie fuck trying 2 act like a badass, and this Euro-Trash wigga is denying himself to the point where he DELETED his myspace/youtube account. Jesus I wonder how it must feel to hate yourself that much.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
like i said in a previous thread this wigger disowned his own face.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 02:28:48 AM »
im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare.
LMAO! Quote of the week.

LOL :laugh: That's a clever way to deny his race. He probably has more issues with being white than Brian does.