Author Topic: who's dissin me?  (Read 452 times)

EM28

Re:who's dissin me?
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2002, 06:13:30 PM »
just fuck em, my karma has gone up and down up and down up and down, more times than monica lewinski did in the oral office alone with clinton in the last 2 days.

lol, yeah ok bez

Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2002, 06:23:58 PM »
Why u worried? 95% of the people on here are punks and u shouldnt give a shit what they think..

Have some props!!

Yup.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2002, 06:26:29 PM »
Why does everybody always complain about someone posting in three posts, instead of one, for instance, anyways?  Are we that anal now, that it bothers us to read our sentences with spaces between them?  LOL  I never could get that when people complain about stuff like that.  They sound like little kids yelling "AWWWW!!!! I'm gonna TELL!!!!! You're not supposed to DO THAT!!!!!!"

EM28

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2002, 06:31:15 PM »
Why does everybody always complain about someone posting in three posts, instead of one, for instance, anyways?  Are we that anal now, that it bothers us to read our sentences with spaces between them?  LOL  I never could get that when people complain about stuff like that.  They sound like little kids yelling "AWWWW!!!! I'm gonna TELL!!!!! You're not supposed to DO THAT!!!!!!"

thankx trauma.  

peace

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2002, 06:33:17 PM »
Why does everybody always complain about someone posting in three posts, instead of one, for instance, anyways?

I doesn't really matter but the modify button is there for a reason.  Why make 3 posts in a row?  Just modify your original post.  I just think it makes things neater and better to read.

EM28

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2002, 06:36:29 PM »
Why does everybody always complain about someone posting in three posts, instead of one, for instance, anyways?

I doesn't really matter but the modify button is there for a reason.  Why make 3 posts in a row?  Just modify your original post.  I just think it makes things neater and better to read.

I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you post what you want to post.  It doesn't bother me when other people post in 3 or more post.  I'll still read them.

Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2002, 06:40:29 PM »

To me, the modify button is to modify a post.  To change it.  

After I post, a lot of times, I'll think of something else to say, or something to say to someone else.  People are just too uptight, yall probably got white carpets.  

EM28

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2002, 06:46:47 PM »

To me, the modify button is to modify a post.  To change it.  

After I post, a lot of times, I'll think of something else to say, or something to say to someone else.  People are just too uptight, yall probably got white carpets.  

exactly to change something.  Just like I said i think of something else to say or I want to direct something at someone.  

Peace trauma

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2002, 10:30:11 PM »
Why u worried? 95% of the people on here are punks and u shouldnt give a shit what they think..

Have some props!!

Oh... Next post and u hit the 1 triple o   8)

btw... I dont usually diss people but someone gave me a lot of props lately ;p thnx

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2002, 06:21:23 AM »
Bez, the answer to your question is yes, I am EM28's dad.

EM28

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2002, 09:07:05 AM »
Bez, the answer to your question is yes, I am EM28's dad.

You ain't no ones dad.  My dad at work right now.  >:(

Jome

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2002, 06:43:09 PM »
I can't believe I acutally read all 3 pages of this BS - if I was a sensible guy I probably would lock it up.

And yeah: it's annoying when people write 3 words in each post and has 45 posts in the same thread.

EM28

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2002, 08:32:03 PM »
I can't believe I acutally read all 3 pages of this BS - if I was a sensible guy I probably would lock it up.

And yeah: it's annoying when people write 3 words in each post and has 45 posts in the same thread.

thankx for ya fuckin information but I really don't give a shit anymore what people think. I'll continue to post as much shit as I want.

bez

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2002, 09:20:39 AM »

Give him a break man!

EM28

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2002, 09:25:54 AM »

Give him a break man!

thanx bizzez aka bez

peace