Author Topic: World Premier: Bishop Lamont: The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 [Download Now]!!  (Read 3667 times)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Downloading This Right Now......Not A Big Fan Of Bishop But Hopefully This Will Change Things. Will Have To Check It Out After Work.  :-*

Have you checked out his other street albums? There's even a new mix-tape that just got leaked.

Yeah I've Got N*gger Noise & Pope Mobile. They Both Got Some Good Trax On Them But As A Whole To Me Have Very Little Replay Value. What's This New Mixtape You Speak Of?? lol

BTW....I've Just Checked Out Some Of Ths Shawshank Redemption & Its Not That Bad. Will Give It A Better Peep Later When The Woman Is Not All Up In My Ears Talking Shit!! But So Far I'm Liking This One. More So Than The Other's I've Heard.

Don't sleep on Caltroit man !!

The D.O.C and

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Seen......I'll Look'em Up & Give Them A Peep.  8)

KrazySumwhat

Finally gave this a listen. Its fucking really good!
 Aint really been a fan of Bishop, didnt thuink he stood out on Warren-G's "mid night hour" and didnt care bout Dre sighing him. I liked "grow up" and recently i liked alot of what i heard.
 This mix tape is real good.
 i was worried bout the sound quality from comments here, gotta say that overal the sound quality is fine, its only really the first and (particulary) last track that it is fucking horrible.
 Dam shame bout the quality of that track with kurupt, his verse was great.
 Iam definately intrested in this dude now.

KURUPTION-81

Been getting every bishop mixtape he has been putting out these last few years and in all honesty nothing has impressed me, except for this.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i noticed the street album is available on itunes.
we all got the songs already, but i'm thinking of buying some songs together with some from team america to support bishop.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 05:55:23 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
http://itunes.apple.com/album/the-shawshank-redemption/id403034240

we all got the songs already, but i'm thinking of buying some songs together with some from team america to support bishop.

Actually, this is NOT authorized by Bishop or Diocese Ent. This is some fan trying to eat off him. The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 was meant as a free gift for the fans and should remain so.

But +1 for supporting real Hip Hop, Dre-Day  :)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
http://itunes.apple.com/album/the-shawshank-redemption/id403034240

Actually, this is NOT authorized by Bishop or Diocese Ent. This is some fan trying to eat off him. The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 was meant as a free gift for the fans and should remain so.

But +1 for supporting real Hip Hop, Dre-Day  :)

then that means the quality isn't any better, right?
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

But +1 for supporting real Hip Hop, Dre-Day  :)
no problem.

yeah i saw that an other label was mentioned, but i thought it was because of a deal or something.
ok in that case, fuck it.
bishop should contact itunes
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 05:56:23 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

shu

the album is available on amazon.com too  : The Shawshank Redemption [Explicit]
http://www.amazon.com/The-Shawshank-Redemption-Explicit/dp/B004B74C48/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1295013066&sr=8-2

Label: 40Forty Music Group ?

bishop  comes with  another mixing and mastering for this album ?

Okka

Thanks, i'ma check this out.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
i'll check it oiut