Author Topic: World Premier: Bishop Lamont: The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 [Download Now]!!  (Read 3659 times)

David Gutterman

that Quik track fuckt up my ears, it's official i'm deaf, thanx Bishop!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
by the way, Rebel, in the announcement you mentioned Mark Batson.
his name isn't listed on the backcover, so i assume he played the keys on 'Rain'?

You assume correctly, my friend.

If Bishop has 100% incredible beats for the Reformation, it'll be dope, I hope these are just joints that weren't good enough to make the real thing

Of course! Bishop would never put any of his top songs on a free street album.

DjKeyz

his name isn't listed on the backcover, so i assume he played the keys on 'Rain'?

If Bishop has 100% incredible beats for the Reformation, it'll be dope, I hope these are just joints that weren't good enough to make the real thing

Good thing... approximative realease date for the Reformation / Caltroit: Metropolis / Mecha God Spilla please ?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Good thing... approximative realease date for the Reformation / Caltroit: Metropolis / Mecha God Spilla please ?

Mecha God Spilla mix-tape will drop in Japan very soon. The majority of the songs on that we've heard before, though. There will only be a few new joints... that mix-tape was specifically made for Japan.

Caltroit: Metropolis might be the end of the year. I'm not sure if it'll be before or after the untagged drop of Team America:Fuck Yeah!

The Reformation: God Damn Nigga, It's About Fuckin' Time! should be first quarter of next year.

RoscoeOutlaw

Well... good album but not amazin (so many wack track, Bishop is tight but the beatz aren't... don't understand the Quick's beat). Better than Team America but really disappointed  :-\

Maybe because of the Freedownload  ::)

couldnt have said it better myself!

DjKeyz

Mecha God Spilla mix-tape will drop in Japan very soon. The majority of the songs on that we've heard before, though. There will only be a few new joints... that mix-tape was specifically made for Japan.

Caltroit: Metropolis might be the end of the year. I'm not sure if it'll be before or after the untagged drop of Team America:Fuck Yeah!

The Reformation: God Damn Nigga, It's About Fuckin' Time! should be first quarter of next year.

Props  8)

Wait for Caltroit & Reformation... need more info for these 2 can't wait for the reformation hope it's not on the level of this street album... must be 100 times better

dameons

Is there a d.j. screaming all over these tracks ?

So Much Style

im most interested in the 2 dre beats and the quik beat...so they are:

rain - fits the song perfect but nothing groundbreaking
change gonna come - very smoooth!!! simple beat from dre but does the job. nothin new goin on here.
preformation- quality is fucked but the beat seems big by quik and kurupt is rippin it....would be dope to hear in good quality
So much style back at it again

So Much Style

oh and after skimming through, the best tracks are: U aint fresh, change gonna come, get my gun, rain, home.............i thought the rest was really poor.  I would include preformation on the list but the quality is so bad. The beat is monster and it just includes an intro by rbx and a MONSTER verse by kurupt. I dont see how bishop could even follow that verse or how anyone could say kurupt fell off. He straight rips that shit to pieces!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 10:14:55 AM by So Much Style »
So much style back at it again

• Muthafuckin' OG
really good! 8)
just that a few tracks have bad vocals (too quiet)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Is there a d.j. screaming all over these tracks ?
no!

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope shit. Huge props to Bishop for putting out a chunk of his vault.

Change is Gonna Come - beat is crazy. Wanted Man - that shit is  :o INCREDIBLE.

Bishop Lamont is one of my favorite MC's in the game... and he gets great beats all the time... so i'm lovin this. gonna give it a more detailed listen in the car when i drive later...

EnzoUK

had a brief listen & never skipped a track, i love the hip hop / rock mix, sounds awesome.

im really feelin tha I.W.P track since im goin out 2night aswell, *adds to playlist*
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

haha ok.

i wouldn't mind if Mark Batson had more input though, i like Street theology & Hold down the block (Nas)

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
hold up! where the fuck is "if you dont know the code"? im pissed lol