Author Topic: prop 19  (Read 989 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: prop 19
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
ACGRUNDY is only voting so he can finally marry his boyfriend
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 11:36:43 PM »
prop 19 didn't pass.
fuck....
yeah. if minors were allowed to vote I have no doubt that it would've passed.
The old dinosaurs out there who watched refer madness when they were young still think weed makes the devil possess you yet many of them have esophageal, stomach and liver cancer from drinking so much. Funny.

Our state is in financial crisis and the citizens don't wanna capitalize on some revenue. If Prop 21 passes (adds $18 to vehicle registration), I'm gonna rape Meg Whitman just for the fuck of it.

Reefer Madness is a true classic, scary that people actually used to take that shit seriously though  :-X

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 12:24:23 AM »
prop 19 didn't pass.
fuck....

As long as fucking 18-30 year old people would have voted that was more than enough.  Typical fucking election, young people don't vote. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 12:31:59 AM »
prop 19 didn't pass.
fuck....
The old dinosaurs out there who watched refer madness when they were young still think weed makes the devil possess you yet many of them have esophageal, stomach and liver cancer from drinking so much. Funny.

Our state is in financial crisis and the citizens don't wanna capitalize on some revenue. If Prop 21 passes (adds $18 to vehicle registration), I'm gonna rape Meg Whitman just for the fuck of it.

So you do realize that our state is in financial crises, and yet you still voted for Brown, Boxer, and yes on 25?  I don't quite understand that, but hey, the quicker we make it to default, the sooner we can hit the reset button and start over.  

I say within 2 years CA will default on a loan payment.  I didn't vote for whitman, I wrote in a candidate, but still, Brown and Boxer?  They are pretty much lifetime politicians who have both demonstrated considerable incompetence and most likely corruption.

I'm actually very much looking forward to the day that CA finally declares we are absolutely broke and all these worthless leeches in the biggest welfare state in the nation get cut off.
I'll take Brown and Boxer over two CEOs who had very little involvement in politics in the past and tried to buy their elections. What qualifies them to run anything? They claim they''ll create jobs yet they outsourced them? Both Whitman and Fiorina laid off thousands of employees only to raise their own salaries. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Brown and Boxer are the best choices out (although Brown has been a SUCCESSFUL California governor in the past), but sometimes you gotta pick the lesser of two evils. I'll take two career politicians with a proven track record (some good things, some bad things) over two candidates who really haven't proven anything other than their greed. Lucky for me, the state of California felt the same way. Personally, I think writing in a candidate is a waste of time. It really sends no message to the government so I'd rather work with what we got.

As for Prop 25, I look at it as a more efficient way to run the legislature. In the end, whatever proposal will be handed to the Governor is gonna either be signed or vetoed so why not make it quicker and more efficient? Once again, the state of California felt the same way I did.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 12:44:00 AM »
I was actually hoping for Gavin Newsom to already become our Governor, but too early still. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 01:13:59 AM »
prop 19 didn't pass.
fuck....

So you do realize that our state is in financial crises, and yet you still voted for Brown, Boxer, and yes on 25?  I don't quite understand that, but hey, the quicker we make it to default, the sooner we can hit the reset button and start over.  

I say within 2 years CA will default on a loan payment.  I didn't vote for whitman, I wrote in a candidate, but still, Brown and Boxer?  They are pretty much lifetime politicians who have both demonstrated considerable incompetence and most likely corruption.

I'm actually very much looking forward to the day that CA finally declares we are absolutely broke and all these worthless leeches in the biggest welfare state in the nation get cut off.
I'll take Brown and Boxer over two CEOs who had very little involvement in politics in the past and tried to buy their elections. What qualifies them to run anything? They claim they''ll create jobs yet they outsourced them? Both Whitman and Fiorina laid off thousands of employees only to raise their own salaries. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Brown and Boxer are the best choices out (although Brown has been a SUCCESSFUL California governor in the past), but sometimes you gotta pick the lesser of two evils. I'll take two career politicians with a proven track record (some good things, some bad things) over two candidates who really haven't proven anything other than their greed. Lucky for me, the state of California felt the same way. Personally, I think writing in a candidate is a waste of time. It really sends no message to the government so I'd rather work with what we got.

As for Prop 25, I look at it as a more efficient way to run the legislature. In the end, whatever proposal will be handed to the Governor is gonna either be signed or vetoed so why not make it quicker and more efficient? Once again, the state of California felt the same way I did.

Gotta agree. Meg is a no good ex ebay ceo bitch who just want to fuck people's life.  I rather kick it with democrats than republican'ts anyday.
FUCK repub, and FUCK CORPORATIONS.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 07:06:27 AM »
I was actually hoping for Gavin Newsom to already become our Governor, but too early still.  

Yeah I heard about Newsom before.  I like dude's style about shit and how he carries SF.  He might be the future Governor of California one day.

Prop 19 was rigged tho, it's always been rigged in some sorta way (all issues like that are; Gay marriage).  It's hard to buy as an American Citizen that a Bill like this going into 2011 wouldn't pass, especially since it's been tried over and over again.  I think more people showed up than they expected (just like around my way; nothing like Obama's Election but it was a nice size crowd All thruout the day and niggaz don't vote).  At the moment there's more money being made underground but really when u think about it, the more access to public money and jobs the better, Most people wouldn't even have to sell it to make ends meet in a perfect world (but kinda like in reality too).  You could turn the extra revenue that goes Directly to Students and Employers for business expansion and or other shit.  That's what the extra revenue could be for and shit would be a little "easier on Main Street" which is where it counts in the end.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 10:26:55 AM by Loud Pack Shawty »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 09:56:49 AM »
hahah fuck this election. the system is corrupt. all these politicians are bought and paid for by the big corporations. that's why they all fall back on their campaign promises, they're not working for the people and as long as the system is set up like this, the lobbyists are always gonna be in control. it doesn't matter which party. democrat or republican. in this case the democrats were set up to lose. period. that's why you need to have these primaries, to get in real progressives that will go after the system and change the system. until then, we're all gonna be fucked in the ass like a bernie madoff victim.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 11:17:20 AM »
California has kinda like always been the most progressive State in the history of the United States (at least this past Century for sure).  I know I'm not from Cali but for a State with that much reputation for doin' it's own thing I can't see how this hasn't passed already.  They did the same shit to us over here in DC.  I know there's a lotta Hicks out in tha Boonies of Kali voting against it but with cities as large as California's how they haven't already surpassed the people out in the country the 1st couple of hours the voting begins is weird. 

Last time I checked I had to looked I've never been in a city and have ever just ran across an empty street out the blue (tenant wise) but everytime I go South in the area (the boonies) I get lost and don't see people around for miles except maybe some random flow of cars in the other lane.  It doesn't make sense to me and it virtually doesn't even come close to looking like the truth.  Even if all of those Rednecks are voting I'm sure they don't outnumber the number of White people from the city/suburb area and all of the minorities who actually do vote (don't sleep on all of us). 

I saw how the counties voted and it looks like most of Southern California voted against it, how is that possible and that's where everybody's at all of the time (California is just crowded everywhere period in the cities and suburbs). 

They put it out there that Bob Ehrlic (maryland republican) had more counties in Maryland but O'malley won.  Anybody u talked to knew not to vote for Ehrlic becuz of his bad history (it was a given) but somehow they're making it look like Ehrlic wasn't all of that far behind.  First off PG County and Mo County are all cities/city like suburbs mainly for the most part, but only us and like 3 or 4 other counties (with Baltimore City) had voted for O'Malley and Ehrlic won the rest of the State of Maryland (But O'malley stays anyway).  Those numbers don't add up right (and yes I do travel outside PGC).  I mean, I like how Ehrlic signed a Bill to try to decriminalize marijuana under $100 so I don't know how thick the shit iz but the way people described Ehrlic they pretty much shitted on him everytime verses OMalley (and i don't even think that Bill works all of the way).

Like I said before something's up and we all know it it's no secret anymore.  The Republicans and The Tea Party are gonna continue to raise hell and it's gonna be the same thing all over again just this time maybe a different trick or two to get the people going (keep shit fresh).    I think at the end of the day it's just like they say it iz (remember we have 2 follow the law word for word) the Federal Government has ultimate control over all of the States anyway and that the States only have so much control of what they can and can't do.  I think Obama did whut he said he was gonna do (As the Federal Government oppose it) and they did it smoothly/sneakily and stepped in and made the people believe that the people voted against it and the people voted for these particular people just to keep a less hysterical environment and give people a sense of "peace of mind". 

that's why shit always looks so black and white.  you go to a black county u get black votes, u go to a city u get minority legislators, and when u go to the south u get redneck officials voted in and never anybody else.  it's like it's so stereotypical for people to vote one way becuz of who they are and where their from so it's kinda like u already think it from all of the media journalists' inputs and your already preconceived notions and stereotypes already in your mind and that's how they fuck us (playing off of the ignorance of the people) and since cracker crackers are the "majority" (that's not all white people u digg) it's them who the politician's play off of.  I saw more people at that John Stewart thing in DC the other night than I ever saw at a Tea Party ralley, with all of those white people vibing to The O'Jay's on stage I'm sure voted for Barack lol.  They always talk about numbers but their math always seems like it never looks right when it really comes down to important decisions. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 11:27:33 AM »
Since California is the most progressive state in the country, it's the one that gets the most outside money pumped in to fight issues here. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
Since California is the most progressive state in the country, it's the one that gets the most outside money pumped in to fight issues here.  

Are you saying that's a good or a bad thing?  I can see that being good considering the State makes it's own money anyway (even though y'all bankrupt).  I think DC is the same way (with the branches of government here and all) so I believe you.  But something like that isn't necessarily a bad thing (some of that outside money could be favors or favors returned between certain individuals).  I don't wanna sound like some Political Law Professor but that only makes sense.  I believe that our votes count only on certain decisions and not all of themm "The Electorial College" and The Feds take care of the rest (who is in The Electoral College anyway, I never heard of anybody).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 11:55:51 AM by Loud Pack Shawty »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 11:53:23 AM »

Are you saying that's a good or a bad thing?  I can see that being good considering the State makes it's own money anyway (even though y'all bankrupt).  I think DC is the same way (with the branches of government here and all) so I believe you.  But something like that isn't necessarily a bad thing (some of that outside money could be favors or favors returned between certain individuals).  I don't wanna sound like some Political Law Professor but that only makes sense. 

The way it was for Prop 8, it wasn't a good thing. Religious groups from Utah spent so much money to fight an issue in California.  That's what I was referring too.  I'm not sure how it's been recently, but through the Bush Presidency it was the "blue" states that would give the most to DC, but also receive the less federal funding from DC.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 01:10:44 PM »
I voted basically like Sik except I supported Prop 21 (because the fee was optional, and if you paid it you could go to parks/beaches free). And I voted no on 26 because the fees are needed to punish big polluting corporations and now they'll be able to pass cost of pollution on to taxpayers.

Prop 19 would have passed if the weed stores and liquor companies didn't support No.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »
Good to see another Maryland head on here

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 03:31:40 PM »
hahah fuck this election. the system is corrupt. all these politicians are bought and paid for by the big corporations. that's why they all fall back on their campaign promises, they're not working for the people and as long as the system is set up like this, the lobbyists are always gonna be in control. it doesn't matter which party. democrat or republican. in this case the democrats were set up to lose. period. that's why you need to have these primaries, to get in real progressives that will go after the system and change the system. until then, we're all gonna be fucked in the ass like a bernie madoff victim.
drop a source.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]