Author Topic: Im amazed at how 50 Cent has become loved and so popular just coz he signed....  (Read 1096 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Me being on the eastcoast knew about him for a while now..He is an OK rapper but he is mad entertaining and thats why i like him..

S.G.V.

50 speak on everyone in the east...i dont think he spoke on more than 2 west rappers....if that...LQ punked his ass on the Regime Killaz 2001 track..."no 50 cent to come to cali and rob nobody/cuz these niggas will send him back a cold body!"...and thats real

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
50 cent is aight, he kinda sounds like Mase which annoys me but lyrically his nice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea...He is pretty average...PeACe

Jankiest

• 'G'
What tracks did pun do about 50 cent? sounds tight

50 is getting more attention from the media because he's more controversial than obie. people wanna see headlines about beef and shit.  

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick

E. J. Rizo

i won't front. i didn't listen to his stuff till all the news came out about him signing to aftermath/shady. i looked at it like this: i'm a fan of Em, i'm a fan of Dre. if they were this excited about this dude, i wanna see what the fuss is about. he's not a genius lyricist by any means. but he is dope, and i'm definetly gonna by his cd in feb. peace
exactly the way i feel...i love aftermath....and shady records......so naturally i got more intrest for this person...and he is tight....gots great production now.....and he is gonna blow up....BIG

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Word, i agree, hes mad overated, i heard his shit, to me hes average, ya kno, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
with Eminem....

You ppl amaze me.

A year ago he was labaled as a nobody and got dissed by great rappers from Big pun all the way to Ras Kass. No one gave 2 shits about him but he signs with Eminem and get affiliated with Dre now everyone loves him.

I don't get it.

IMO he is not a good rapper, he never has been and probably never will be. I've heard his new material and other than being funny its pretty rubbish.

Also why isn't posts regarding 50cent put in the outbound forum, afterall he ain't west coast.

::)

word up dogg !!!
it's about time someone put that shit on point !

his shit is soo fuckin wack...hahaha

REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Kaidy

Well, look at it this way... Everyone on this forum has something to say about him, good or bad, his name's in your mouths. Seems to me he must be doing something right to be getting so much attention.

8)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
yea...he sucks fo real !!!
hahahaha

GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

he may be gettin alot of attention thru shady/aftermath but whats the problem with that?
i downloaded wankstah an didn't like it.then i listened to it again and then just couldn't stop bumpin it! 50 is addicting. i coudln't see myself why i liked him so much but fact was that i DID like him

yes, he got my attention by signin with em and dre. but DRE AND EM WERE NOT THE REASON I LISTENED TO HIS SHIT. BY SIGNING WITH EM AND DRE, HIS NAME GOT OUT THERE ALOT MORE (TO WESTCOAST FANS I MEAN) AND THATS HOW I DOWNLOADED HIS SHIT. AND I LIKED IT. but i did NOT like it because DRE AND EM were affiliated with him.
50 is dope, hes got a dope style and i feel it. NOT because hes with the math and shady.
and thats on my momma. lol.

so stop all the hatin... DO yA'LL REALIZE NOW? alot of people start HATIN on people just cause they mainstream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pz  

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
thats what i was wondering. hes nothing special. just your average "thug rapper" that people will dickride to no end.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 05:34:24 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Who said anything about mainstreem?Stupid fuck,the only reason why people like him is becouse hes now down with Eminem.But seriously,the guy fucking sucks!His flow is extreem wack and so is his lyrics.Rakim must be irritated like hell that Dre and Em brought this ape over to Aftermath.And its a fucking shame,what is Dre and Em smokin ???

Look at the great and talented artists that Aftermath has

Dre ( greatest producer ever )
Rakim ( dopest MC ever )
Eminem ( number 1 seller )
Truth Hurts (great voice and a great talent )
50 cent ( WHAT THA FUCK ? )

HBKid_Jr

half of the 50 haters r west coast fans pissed that no1 could give 2 shits about the west coast rap scene which is almost dead,  an great reply by jome

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What tracks did pun do about 50 cent? sounds tight

50 is getting more attention from the media because he's more controversial than obie. people wanna see headlines about beef and shit.  

Its on Puns 2nd album "yeah Baby" can't remember what track though and ras dissed him on Van Gogh album.

Oh and its cool to see others here agree.