Author Topic: Has any rapper ever sampled that scary song from Friday da 13th ; Ki Ki Ki Ma M  (Read 345 times)

dameons

?? I've heard people use samples from the Peoples Court theme ,The Jefferson's theme , and Halloween theme , so I wanna know .I also think those songs were low points in rap , and this question is a low point , too . But , I wanna know

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
I think xradid did. With a mask on is the name of the song

OG Hack Wilson

the Outlawz did
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

thats like a 3 second part of the song

dameons

Dreadfull..

blaKQout

• Lil Geezy
The Notorious B.I.G. - I'm Wit' Whateva (Feat. Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana & Jim Jones) off Duets - The Final Chapter.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
thats like a 3 second part of the song

Close a nuff.   Lol

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 05:14:35 PM by { E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG »

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
speaking of TV themes, somebody used the "Cheers" theme as an intro, and after it says "and everybody knows your name" it drops into the song. I think they used the sample for the beat as well. This has been bothering me for years, I used to have the song back in the 90's, but for the life of me I cannot remember who the fuck used it.

BiggBoogaBiff

Three 6 Mafia - Lollipop

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL Jay z used peoples court theme...........MC A.D.E.  how much can you take.........Big Dogg Cru outta Oaktown we used it for our single "Slappin Christies" used the noise for effect it was dope ask K Mist!!!! ;D

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
Three 6 Mafia - Lollipop
That's the theme for Halloween

BiggBoogaBiff

Three 6 Mafia - Lollipop
That's the theme for Halloween

lmao!  yeah it wuz that 1, my fault