Author Topic: Bum Fights  (Read 337 times)

Pillow

Re:Bum Fights
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2002, 10:55:59 AM »
bangbus.com <---LMAO, go there and dl the movies
lol hell yea, bangbus is tha shit. they got some fine ass girls on there to....

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2002, 11:02:28 AM »
LMAO at bangbus.com yea they got sum FINE ass girls but i always thought it was fake but hey i could b wrong

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2002, 02:45:26 PM »
they offered some bum to do a stunt and in retrn he will get a 40, but the thing is that the 40 was filled with piss.  They set a guys hair on fire. what type of shit is that?  Tahts just wrong.
now that part was funny...u like that beer?...if u call this beer id rather have another one...LMAO!...hey that happens to all kinds of people not just bums...i know a guy who drank piss before...my homie gave it to him...it almost caused a big ass fight but it was hilarious...hey if yall can watch bang bus(where they fuck chicks off the street, offer them money and end up not givin them shit) then bum fights aint that bad...its the same shit...they humiliate people for the sheer purpose of entertainment...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2002, 04:42:50 PM »
I think people are getting the wrong impression of this video who haven't seen it....the title sounds a lot worse than it actually is---

How about the crackhead Bling Bling?  "Ahhh, that's good crack!"

....oh yeah the bum with the dandraff!  He's sittin' there tied up and the only concern on his mind was dandruff!  Damn, I'm about to watch it again.

Koncept

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2002, 06:27:56 PM »
this is sick and messed up. They are taking advantage of the poor bums who are at a point so low that they will try anything for money.  This is just immature and just sick
and funny

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2002, 09:45:33 PM »
I think people are getting the wrong impression of this video who haven't seen it....the title sounds a lot worse than it actually is---

How about the crackhead Bling Bling?  "Ahhh, that's good crack!"

....oh yeah the bum with the dandraff!  He's sittin' there tied up and the only concern on his mind was dandruff!  Damn, I'm about to watch it again.
yea only like 3 bums fight...the rest is just home videos of teenagers throwin down...now bling bling is a classic muthafucka...DIS TOOF IS LOOSE CUZ I BEEN SHHHMOKIN!!!...lmao!!!...or his song...HOISTEES...INTERNATIONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL...MY GIRLS N ???...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2002, 09:51:38 PM »
Hell yeah!  I love it how he's talkin' about that tooth being loose and then the next scene the tooth is gone!  

I wonder if we will ever see a volume 2...

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2002, 11:49:49 PM »
i really doubt it...i wish we could...but i doubt it...when i was in vegas a couple month back i seen a bunch of the stickers...and a bunch of bums...a smile came to my face...almost like that asian guy with all the money in his hand with the quote "i love the sluts!"...LMAO

Pillow

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2002, 11:14:07 AM »
I just DLed on off kazza, man that shit is fucked up. tha ppl who fight that arnt bums, now that shit is iight cause its a real fight, but fucking with tha bums is fucked IMO. i feel sorry for them....

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2002, 01:44:01 PM »
I just DLed on off kazza, man that shit is fucked up. tha ppl who fight that arnt bums, now that shit is iight cause its a real fight, but fucking with tha bums is fucked IMO. i feel sorry for them....

ill dl one tonight give ya MO later...peace
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2002, 10:58:27 AM »
Download the ones that say "Bumhunter"....that shit will have you falling outta your seat.

.....seeing that shit makes me want to make my own video though....when I get the equipment I need for my computer, and figure out how to upload some things, I'll try posting it.  We fucked with this hitchhiker before.....it's funny as hell!!!