Author Topic: Just got off the phone with Hittman..  (Read 1282 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Just got off the phone with Hittman..
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 12:48:55 PM »
So in the future you guys want him to not say that he spoke to a artist?
i mean he can do whatever he wants, i dont take this shit half as serious as most of you, but the fact of the matter is he looks like a teenage girl doing this shit

I don't either. I just always see people talking about Luna this Luna that so I thought maybe they have a solution to this "problem".

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 12:57:49 PM »
I was giving the heads up that I got some Hittman shit coming soon. The Bad Azz tape dropped and everyone was like I didnt see this coming. By starting this thread, I was trying to make people look out for new Hittman. Nothing more, nothing less.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 12:59:29 PM »
I was giving the heads up that I got some Hittman shit coming soon. The Bad Azz tape dropped and everyone was like I didnt see this coming. By starting this thread, I was trying to make people look out for new Hittman. Nothing more, nothing less.

No explanation needed, people still gonna check out the interview LMAO!

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 01:36:49 PM »

Obviously  :D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 01:41:07 PM »

Keep doing ya thing homie.

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2010, 01:47:03 PM »

Always

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 02:40:07 PM »
It does seem odd that he hasn't done more music (at least that we've heard) since his debut on Dre's "2001" album.  But whatever.  I'd gladly listen to a new Hittman album, even now.
nah, like i said, he took a long break (which was weird), but he dropped an album in 2008:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hittman

Well two albums if you include "Hittmanic Verses". I read on his myspace page at that time he had at least 1 or 2 more albums' worth of material he plnned on releasing "soon" (back 2 or 3 years) but I guess it never did.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 03:10:01 PM »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2010, 06:26:24 PM »
If the interview had some substance the dude would have remembered a little bit about it....no one can say I dont remember anything and have it be within a few days.....

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »
If the interview had some substance the dude would have remembered a little bit about it....no one can say I dont remember anything and have it be within a few days.....

It is called anticipation. You might not like the approach but if he tells you the gist of the interview, what is the point of checking it out.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »

It is called anticipation. You might not like the approach but if he tells you the gist of the interview, what is the point of checking it out.

I am on this website and this forum cause I like to read........a small synopsis of what the interview is about would not stop me from reading the interview....especially by a dude that has not been interviewed many times and was sort of fired by some big shot who was talking about him being the next incarnation of rap stardom and then fired him .....sort of
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »

I am on this website and this forum cause I like to read........a small synopsis of what the interview is about would not stop me from reading the interview....especially by a dude that has not been interviewed many times and was sort of fired by some big shot who was talking about him being the next incarnation of rap stardom and then fired him .....sort of

I hear ya.

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 11:48:09 PM »
We talked about everything u wanna know. 2001, What's he's doing now, Detox, etx

sofdark

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2010, 01:09:32 AM »
What I want to know is why he's barely done shit since he came out. There's so little of his music, its like he was never really into the rap game.

It's such a waste of talent & potential just sitting there!

This guy contributed more to "2001" than anybody else besides Dre, more than Snoop & Em, the shit sold millions, yet none of those majors look to him! Beats me!

That's not the issue here. You don't have to be on a major to make music. All the other artists who got dropped from Aftermath went on to release music independently. Bishop Lamont, Joell Ortiz, Stat Quo, King T, etc. But its like Hittman didn't even bother to put any shit out, like he doesn't have the same passion for music that others do.

hes fuckin lazy cause 2001 cash was enough for him to make living probably. if he was serious about music thing, he would have signed with other labels and work with other major producers at that time to make a name on his own.

sofdark

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2010, 01:18:25 AM »
and what's up with hate on Luna? he dropped alot of gems here, don't be mad cause he made a post about upcoming interview.

I blame Dre for this, "Detox Coming Soon" shit got all of sensitive about teasers.