Author Topic: murder inc. vs. shady beef  (Read 535 times)

jeromechickenbone

murder inc. vs. shady beef
« on: December 22, 2002, 08:22:36 PM »
well with murder inc and 50 constantly goin at it, and ja sayin he was gonna take down aftermath, do yall think Em, and everybody else is gonna start dissin on wax?

EM28

Re:murder inc. vs. shady beef
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 08:32:16 PM »
yeah sooner or later I think they will all start taking shots at each other.  I hope it doesn't end up like the bad boy/death row shit.

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2002, 08:33:02 PM »
Em dont have to come at the Inc.  Cuz 50 can handle this lil problem all by hiself.  50 has been dissin Ja since like 98.  He dont need anyone else he can handles this lil rat basterd and the fat basterd!!!!
Think Free.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2002, 08:58:06 PM »
X ain't on aftermath, but he's closely affiliated, and he's been goin at them a little. i remember a while back he took indirect shots at ja sayin stuff like r&b rappers, and that ja works out so he can look good for his videos, and x works out to bust peoples heads. i hope ja comes at em and dre. i'd love for him to get ripped. i thought he said he was gonna do anything in his power to take down aftermath if they were gonna authorize 50 to spew diss records. well 50 is still doin it so we'll have to see if ja follows thru or not.

Dorado

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2002, 10:13:57 PM »
Has anyone herd the freestyles by Blackchild of Muder Inc.  Called the  "Real Wanksta"???
Think Free.

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2002, 10:22:41 PM »
Shady Vs Murder Inc?

50 vs Ja
Obie vs Tah
Proof vs Black Child

those are the only ones that matter out of each clique...eminem dont count cuz he has his own problems with benzino and his crew....i mean so does obie...but not as bad as em...its an easy decision on who would whoop on that one...

Dorado

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2002, 10:25:58 PM »
Hey man how can u call benzino a PROBLEM???? :D  
Think Free.

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2002, 10:41:45 PM »
^^^he hasnt stopped yet has he?...hes not goin down without connecting a couple times

Dorado

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2002, 10:46:09 PM »
but zino's shit is weaksauce man he has already gone down with his week rhymes and no beats.
Think Free.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2002, 07:30:07 AM »
Has anyone herd the freestyles by Blackchild of Muder Inc.  Called the  "Real Wanksta"???

yeh i heard dat its kinda dope for a murder inc artist but 50 ripped dem all with Back Down.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2002, 09:46:29 AM »
Did Ja say anything on his new album?

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2002, 12:11:18 PM »

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2002, 02:22:40 PM »
but zino's shit is weaksauce man he has already gone down with his week rhymes and no beats.
lyrically the shit aint all that...but he gets him kinda hard..u gotta admit...and the beats that hes came with so far have knocked in my truck...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2002, 08:54:01 PM »
you bump benzino in your truck...?

why the fuck doesn't Em count? its SHADY RECORDS. i'm pretty sure he does count.

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2002, 12:08:21 AM »
i do bump those new benzino diss tracks in my truck...cuz they knock...is there a problem with that?...am i not knowledgeable in hop hop cuz i bump benzino?...and em doesnt count against murder inc cuz hes not really gettin dissed by them...its only 50 Cent really...but if its gonna be Shady Vs Murder Inc id throw a couple of D-12 cats in there...Eminem is too busy with benzino and his clique at the moment...i dont think he could go at another clique at the same time...