Author Topic: murder inc. vs. shady beef  (Read 534 times)

Trauma-san

Re:murder inc. vs. shady beef
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2002, 06:09:31 PM »
Yeah, I think they'll all start dissing.  If Ja keeps getting dissed, somebody at Murder Inc will step up to his side, and then it's on.  

BTW, Michael Jackson is in the studio with Irv Gotti right now, workin' on some stuff.  Maybe he'll do a diss song, LOL... I doubt it though, I heard he was a big eminem fan.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2002, 06:12:47 PM »
Oh, and I think being Real, to me, means standing for what you believe, even if it's wrong.  

Like, for instance, I think Bin Ladin is pretty much real as hell.  You really can't get much realer than bombing the most famous building in the world.

I wouldn't go so far as to call eminem or Ja real, but 50 (so far, what I know at least) is pretty damn real.  He wants to prove Ja is gay so bad he paid a guy 50 grand to do it; and even if he didn't, that's pretty damn real that he's lying about something like that, LOL... it may be wrong, but it's what he believes in.

In my definition, I'd say Eminem hitting the dude with a pistol because he kissed his wife is pretty damn real; it was wrong, and stupid, but it's what he believed in, so he did it.. but most of his stuff ain't very real at all.  Benzino is KIND of real, in that he's made like 10 thousand diss songs, that's pretty damn real, even though they all suck, he keeps at it... saying all that racist shit, knowing DAMN WELL it's wrong is real... saying that stuff about Em being white when his best friend and cofounder of the source is white doesn't make any sense to anybody; but it's real, because it's what he believes in.

By my logic, the two realest people alive are probably like Old Dirty Bastard, and Scott Steiner.  LOL
« Last Edit: December 25, 2002, 06:15:41 PM by E.Trauma »

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2002, 01:55:35 AM »
i think if D12 would diss inc they would kill them cuzz there good at making fun of ppl! i think bizzare could take em cuzz he would make it funny!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2002, 03:40:10 AM »
i think if D12 would diss inc they would kill them cuzz there good at making fun of ppl! i think bizzare could take em cuzz he would make it funny!
agreed

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2002, 08:26:07 PM »
Real is being through what u claim to been through..IF u some soft ass pussy from a big house rappin gangsta shit..U aint real...But IMO Eminem is real...You cannot be a pussy growing up in Detroit and surroundin towns..That place is rough..He was rapping when blacks were clownin him 4 it..He still did it..That takes heart kid..Thats real...
Benzino is real in some sence but the shit he says about Boston being like the most ghetto place every is not true..I live between Boston Ma and Providence RI and honestly Providence is more ghetto..So thats a lie.

S.G.V.

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2002, 08:31:04 PM »
everyone calls their hood the hardest...NWA did it...Snoop and every long beach rapper does it...when in reality compton and lb arent even near as bad as Watts...but they pretend like it is...its a front they all put on...