Author Topic: Po Pimp Appreciation Thread  (Read 138 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Po Pimp Appreciation Thread
« on: December 22, 2002, 11:19:11 PM »
classic joint for sure

and one of my favourite verses ever when Twista RIPPED IT!

btw, who saw do or die and twista perform po pimp on 106 and Park in chicago they ripped it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Po Pimp Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 01:53:52 AM »
Hell yeah! This song used to be tha shit. Everybody was bumpin this out here back in tha day.

Do  You Wannnnnnna Riiiiiiiide/ In Tha Back Seat Of A Caddy/ Choppin It Up WIth Do or Die/...

It's That P-I, M-P-ology/ Biologically(??)/ Obvoiusly Well..

I swear I haven't heard that song in years and I still remember those lines. Do Or Die used to be tight.. that first cd was dope and hard as fuck. I kept up with them until Heads Or Tails... that albums was cool too.. just had alot of fillers... and then they came out with Victory and a Newer one, I think... Victory sounded different though so I just wasn't really interested.

I Would have wanted to see them on 106 N Park.. I dont watch that shit though... It's crazy that they performed Po Pimp though... that song's old... still a hit though.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 03:28:54 AM »
Oooh that was the cut! Man I remember I learned the whole fuckin Twista verse, took me like an hour with the tape player, kept stopping and rewinding and shit haha

yea thats a pimp anthem tho, is there anyone who doesn't like that track?

8)

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 02:24:47 PM »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i missed it!!!....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 03:26:42 AM »
Word.  This song came out back in 96 when I was still a wannabe pimp.  So naturally, it was my theme song for a few weeks at the beggining of freshman year.  This song brings back a lot of memories.