Author Topic: Rhythm & Knowledge Info  (Read 84 times)

2euce 7even

Rhythm & Knowledge Info
« on: November 09, 2010, 11:23:13 AM »

Words From Sean "Barney" Thomas:

Watup fam! This is "Barney" the singer(Lo Voice n Add LIbs) and producer of this kutt! The members were me, Kedrick Johnson and J-Swift. We all came from Texas to the West Coast. I played alot of stuff on Snoop's record as well. Story is, everybody at Death Row thought we were to commercial to come out on The Row so we all ended up going our separate ways! Still family though! Neva thought this song would be heard. Thank you for the comments. Commercial my black ass, this was funky!hehehelol

jones5099

• 'G'
Re: Rhythm & Knowledge Info
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:38:17 AM »
I was looking at the youtube comments and saw this:

Whats up yall..Swift Digg in da house formaly Jay swift..of Rhythm & Knowledge..Man those were the days miss my comrads.Barney get @ me Ked get @ me. Still doing my thang ..Check out the Offshore Entertainment The Board of Directors Presents-The BailOut.Hit me up fellas so we can reunite and give these people what they want !!! ...We did a Video neva was released we had Dre and the D.o.c. in it. I guess we had alot of people afraid of the Movement.

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 12:42:13 PM »
I was looking at the youtube comments and saw this:

Whats up yall..Swift Digg in da house formaly Jay swift..of Rhythm & Knowledge..Man those were the days miss my comrads.Barney get @ me Ked get @ me. Still doing my thang ..Check out the Offshore Entertainment The Board of Directors Presents-The BailOut.Hit me up fellas so we can reunite and give these people what they want !!! ...We did a Video neva was released we had Dre and the D.o.c. in it. I guess we had alot of people afraid of the Movement.

wow man.. suge was really a dumbass not releasing all that dope shit.

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
This is Ked once again.The other member of the group.Wow!!its amazing that after all this time,people still remember this song..Swift,I'm gonna get your number from T1.Yeah bro,we such a diverse album.I honestly think pound4pound we wouldve been the biggest thing on The Row. And my man Rodney D!!!!hit me up on facebook bro..We'll talk soon!!!!