Author Topic: Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (Discussion Thread)  (Read 3269 times)

Lunatic

Re: Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy(DIRTY)(Discussion Thread)
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »
Dark Fantasy - 5/5
Gorgeous - 4/5
Power - 5/5
All of the Lights - 4.5/5
Monster - 4.5/5
So Appalled - 5/5
Devil in a new Dress - 5/5
Runaway - 5/5
Hell of a Life - 4.5/5
Blame Game - 5/5
Lost in the World - 3.5/5

fucking fantastic
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »
Never been a Kanye fan, but yeah... that was awesome !  8)

The D.O.C and

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »
I took this album serious until cham decided to call it a "musical masterpiece"

thanks cham -_-

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2010, 03:12:03 PM »
Somebody else called it a musical orgy & somebody else gave the album a "4.999999999/5"...but nobody commented on those.

I'm glad three people (although the same three people) called me out. Shows that my opinions are read time & time again. 8)

The funniest part of this is how I've been called out twice; once for "over-praising" this album & once for "under-praising" this album & calling MM4 better. You guys are either delirious, retarded or just bitter, sitting at your keyboard going against what I say for the fuck of it. Take your pick. ;)

So Much Style

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »
wow, ok i was expecting the 2nd coming of Christ with the way you guys reviewed this shit! This is not touching his first 3 albums yall!

How the fuck can you guys bump that "toast to the douchebags, toast to the assholes" god awful song that is like 9:00 long? Also, many of the songs are too long.
Also, "pussy and religion is all I need"
Some of the shit on here IS awesome though:
the intro beat is sick as fuck, i wish the whole album woulda been like that.
Power, monster, so appalled, and devin a new dress are all dope too. Monster is the best track to me as everyone came tight.
Im not feeling blame game or the last two tracks and I am greatly dissapointed with "All of the lights"!! You guys were comparing it to "Flashing lights" WTF???? Flashing lights shits all over every song on this album as do alot of Kanye's earlier tracks. This shit is 3.5/5

Since I know yall are gonna wanna know, some Songs better than every song on this album:
Flashing Lights
Touch the sky
Champion
Family Business
Gone
Spaceship
I wonder
All Falls Down

So much style back at it again

Lunatic

« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »
This is easily his best produced body of work
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »
wow, ok i was expecting the 2nd coming of Christ with the way you guys reviewed this shit! This is not touching his first 3 albums yall!

How the fuck can you guys bump that "toast to the douchebags, toast to the assholes" god awful song that is like 9:00 long? Also, many of the songs are too long.
Power, monster, so appalled, and devin a new dress are all dope too. Monster is the best track to me as everyone came tight.
Im not feeling blame game or the last two tracks and I am greatly dissapointed with "All of the lights"!! You guys were comparing it to "Flashing lights" WTF???? Flashing lights shits all over every song on this album as do alot of Kanye's earlier tracks. This shit is 3.5/5

Since I know yall are gonna wanna know, some Songs better than every song on this album:
Flashing Lights
Touch the sky
Champion
Family Business
Gone
Spaceship
I wonder
All Falls Down

Blame Game >>> Flashing Lights

You seem to vastly overrate Graduation

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »

Flashing Lights
Touch the sky
Champion
Family Business
Gone
Spaceship
I wonder
All Falls Down

I agree that it's not really all that great. Nothing really stood out to me. I think "Graduation" was much, much better than MBDTF.

I will listen to it again though. Maybe It'll grow on me.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »
this doesnt top is first album but its a great album, very well done!! I enjoy the sound of it

Eddz

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »
I'm holding out until the album drops, but the temptation to download is become stronger  ;D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2010, 07:52:41 PM »
Somebody else called it a musical orgy & somebody else gave the album a "4.999999999/5"...but nobody commented on those.

I'm glad three people (although the same three people) called me out. Shows that my opinions are read time & time again. 8)

The funniest part of this is how I've been called out twice; once for "over-praising" this album & once for "under-praising" this album & calling MM4 better. You guys are either delirious, retarded or just bitter, sitting at your keyboard going against what I say for the fuck of it. Take your pick. ;)
LOL damn it must feel good to think everyone is on your nuts on an internet message board :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof:

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2010, 01:16:23 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2010, 05:24:18 AM »

You take yourself way too important. As always. I read through all the comments, there was enough ridiculous praise, you just had the advantage that yours came first when I searched for a quote.
But this is a nice theory you created there. Some would call it paranoia.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
^Seems to happen thread in & thread out; doesn't quite add up. ;)

No way. This is the worst of his four Hip Hop albums; but those are all personal classics to me, so calling this "great/amazing" works. It honestly lacks those standout songs that we'll remember for years & years; that "classic" song, that sticks, that all his other albums had.

Production wise, it's right there, but overall, it's last; which is still great, considering what it's going up against.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2010, 11:41:53 AM »
This album is considerably better than Graduation