Author Topic: sik is mod?  (Read 665 times)

Sikotic™

Re: sik is mod?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 11:37:35 PM »
So what's the deal with this? I never got a head's up with the mod thing. Why now?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 12:07:29 AM »
So what's the deal with this? I never got a head's up with the mod thing. Why now?
Heads*

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »
Elano you should join. You'd have fun over there and we need articles and videos and etc posted. You'd be a valued member. And sik who made that fan poster that's fucking priceless

You and Sik are fags for inviting him. We already voted on this shit, he's not welcome.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »
Elano you should join. You'd have fun over there and we need articles and videos and etc posted. You'd be a valued member. And sik who made that fan poster that's fucking priceless

You and Sik are fags for inviting him. We already voted on this shit, he's not welcome.

First of all, he knew about this before they invited him, so he could've joined anyway. Bit I don't think he will register over there, and Sik knows this.

Elano

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »

LMFAO.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 10:13:16 AM »

LMFAO.

You have fallen...welcome to my traps. Ah ah ah.

Elano

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 10:16:40 AM »

LMFAO.

You have fallen...welcome to my traps. Ah ah ah.

you are a certified idiot  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 10:19:57 PM »

As if Elano would actually listen to a single thing I said anyways lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »

WE ALREADY VOTED! LMFAO!

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 10:24:15 PM »

WE ALREADY VOTED! LMFAO!
That is how important you are to us.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 10:29:59 PM »

WE ALREADY VOTED! LMFAO!

INTERNET IZ SERIOUZ

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:17 PM »

WE ALREADY VOTED! LMFAO!

INTERNET IZ SERIOUZ

WE ALREADY VOTED! LMFAO!

INTERNET IZ SERIOUZ
Life or death.

THA SAUCE HOUSE