Author Topic: Dumb Petey still fucking obsessed with me....  (Read 615 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Dumb Petey still fucking obsessed with me....
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 10:23:13 PM »
Well, at least Elano has good taste in women.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 10:42:51 PM »
The fact that one single individual has been able to draw such an overwhelming amount of hate, anger and obsession through some two bit message board makes me slightly envious of Elano. The way he's fist fucked King Petey's mind is a work of fucking art hahahaha. You're not a only cocksucker Petey, you're a desperate housewife. It's almost like Elano chopped your dick off and shoved it up your asshole. I hope you're not offended by my words. I say this with love.

Oh and Petey. Are you by any chance related to Tanner? The man PMs me like a rejected stepchild. If I took my dick out, he'd prolly suck on it like it was the last supper.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 05:13:49 AM »
c blue i know that on the level you operate hate IS love...so when I see you putting so much of your personal energy to come off so brash all I can do is consider it your equivalent to wishing me a good day and continued prosperity and success...and for that i thank you.

understand that when I pray for all the poor wretrches and scoundrels of this world who never got the chance to learn a better way of life Ill make sure I say a little prayer for you as I look at the sky and find comfort knowing one day your name will be written in the stars.

amen.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 08:04:05 AM »
c blue i know that on the level you operate hate IS love...so when I see you putting so much of your personal energy to come off so brash all I can do is consider it your equivalent to wishing me a good day and continued prosperity and success...and for that i thank you.

understand that when I pray for all the poor wretrches and scoundrels of this world who never got the chance to learn a better way of life Ill make sure I say a little prayer for you as I look at the sky and find comfort knowing one day your name will be written in the stars.

amen.

Don't worry about him, he's a fake crip. Lol.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:51 AM »

Luv 2 C U Suffer

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 09:26:03 AM »
petey give me alone-o's ip we gon fuck his shit up LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
aww, man its no big deal...I understand the lament of C blue not wanting to stray from this site.

the stock of a black poster is worth so much more on a european site then an american one...hes probably actually happy brandon dont post much here anymore that only elevates his status being the TOKEN negro poster.

if infact he is black...how could we tell when everything else weve grown to be familiar with cblue is all internet shtick. hes a method actor and seldom leaves character.

i salute his consistency.

Anunikke

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 10:11:40 AM »

Luv 2 C U Suffer
What am I supposed to see?

all i see is a date in 2009 where this guy has the exact same post count and karma

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »
basically calling c blue a junky and a liar i believe.

lmfao at going to rehab for smoking herb, lol thats some bitch made shit white boys parents and high school councilors make them go to rehab for.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:38:01 AM by K1NG PETEY »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »
lmfao at going to rehab for smoking herb

That's exactly why I wrote it. You know what's really funny though..the fact that you talked about my consistency. I've actually gone out of my way to be inconsistent, I've claimed at least 13 different Crip sets, 4 Blood sets, I was even a Latin King for two weeks..then I was a Republican in TOT and I told niggas I was studying law at Harvard. This is not news. This is comedy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »
lmfao at going to rehab for smoking herb

That's exactly why I wrote it. You know what's really funny though..the fact that you talked about my consistency. I've actually gone out of my way to be inconsistent, I've claimed at least 13 different Crip sets, 4 Blood sets, I was even a Latin King for two weeks..then I was a Republican in TOT and I told niggas I was studying law at Harvard. This is not news. This is comedy.

word thats what i meant, your consistently in character. your like the tooth fairy and at the end of the day it all comes down to weather or not you believe...

Elano

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »
but ive got your ip now...i hope your using a proxy.

you wish  :D

Elano

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 12:07:45 PM »
The fact that one single individual has been able to draw such an overwhelming amount of hate, anger and obsession through some two bit message board makes me slightly envious of Elano. The way he's fist fucked King Petey's mind is a work of fucking art hahahaha. You're not a only cocksucker Petey, you're a desperate housewife. It's almost like Elano chopped your dick off and shoved it up your asshole. I hope you're not offended by my words. I say this with love.

lol ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »
its so cute when these two guys coincide.

its like the easter bunny jerking off santa clause...two nameless faceless cartoon characters your not even really sure exist lol

this forum turned into the sci fi network its all characters and aliases at this point yall.

Elano

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 12:15:13 PM »