Author Topic: Infinite African Westcoastin' Travel Blog 2010  (Read 5817 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Infinite African Westcoastin' Travel Blog 2010
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2011, 07:54:36 AM »
damn i wish my parents would pay to send me around the world feeding hungry africans of there dime.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »
damn i wish my parents would pay to send me around the world feeding hungry africans of there dime.

I paid for every trip to Africa with my own money.  

I admit I grew up with privilege from birth to 18, not upper class and not middle class but somewhere in between; and even when I moved out at 18 I still had family money to fall back on.  But by the time I was 25 I had blown through all that, and my parents are old and retired and living on pension and social security.  They lost whatever savings they had in Lucent stocks when the stock market started going down during W. Bush's first term.

So point is, since the end of 06' I had blown through any family money I had to fall back on, and have been on my own financially.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 08:23:30 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »
Keep the (semi-)off-topic clowning in the G-Spot, please. You can do more sophisticated disses that are on-topic like ghost did, but one-liners and pics with the sole purpose of clowning somebody belong to the G-Spot. I've never been one to nitpick, but a ToT-thread full of long serious storytelling posts is not supposed to be dragged into a clownfest.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2011, 10:57:50 AM »

I paid for every trip to Africa with my own money.  
So point is, since the end of 06' I had blown through any family money I had to fall back on, and have been on my own financially.

You sir are a goddamn lie. Small wonder you have no credibility here.  You completely contradict yourself in the same thread.  Heres your proof since I know you will say I'm bullshittin.

My parents loaned me around 400 dollars, and I also had two friends who loaned me a combined 600 dollars.  I paid my parents back and one of my friends, and the other friend insisted that I didn't pay him back.

Sounds like you paid for everything all by your self, with no help from family. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2011, 11:14:15 AM »

You sir are a goddamn lie. Small wonder you have no credibility here.  You completely contradict yourself in the same thread.  Heres your proof since I know you will say I'm bullshittin.

My parents loaned me around 400 dollars, and I also had two friends who loaned me a combined 600 dollars.  I paid my parents back and one of my friends, and the other friend insisted that I didn't pay him back.

Sounds like you paid for everything all by your self, with no help from family. 

I had a credit card on my second and third trip so I just used it if I ever got into a jam.  But on my first trip I had no credit and was stuck over there without any money.  My parents loaned me 400 dollars and I paid it all back.  So therefore, I paid for my trip.  They didn't give me any money.  It was a loan.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2011, 11:48:05 AM »
Keep the (semi-)off-topic clowning in the G-Spot, please. You can do more sophisticated disses that are on-topic like ghost did, but one-liners and pics with the sole purpose of clowning somebody belong to the G-Spot. I've never been one to nitpick, but a ToT-thread full of long serious storytelling posts is not supposed to be dragged into a clownfest.

bitch

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2011, 04:24:49 AM »

some people just cant get enough dick in their mouth

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »

speaking from experience dick lips?

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2011, 08:08:51 AM »

you just cant stop talkin about dicks can you homo?

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2011, 01:57:11 PM »

u can change ur name, but ull always be King Faggot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2011, 03:24:32 PM »
you can be a pussy but your still a dick head.

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2011, 07:44:50 PM »

i might be the asshole, but u the pussy...theres a reason u aint half as tight.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2011, 08:17:52 PM »

you can change your name and youll still be a dirty kike

and i can change my name cuz im an illegal alien and i run shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2011, 08:55:48 PM »

i might be the asshole, but u the pussy...theres a reason u aint half as tight.

theres a difference between a dick head and an asshole i figured someone with such a preoccupation with the male anatomy would know this.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:23:33 PM by ♛ICE CREAM PETEY »

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2011, 04:57:50 PM »

you can change your name and youll still be a dirty kike

and i can change my name cuz im an illegal alien and i run shit

LMAO...this has to be the first documented case in the history of mankind of someone braggin about bein an illegal alien.