Author Topic: the people on both of the forums are mad wack  (Read 775 times)

Anunikke

Re: the people on both of the forums are mad wack
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2010, 02:59:24 AM »
Dissing people is one thing but since you wont join the site (even WITH the Orit thread) that means you got your feelings hurt  :D :D

Praise Jesus, I thought the day would never come

Never got my feelings hurt. I have no feelings. But why would I wanna join a forum where the co-owner is one of the babies that took offense to my fascination with anally violating some of the most beautiful women in show business? I don't take offense to anything and especially not over the internet. I'm not Petey lol.
I used to think you were a cool dude but this is straight bitch shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
Lets be honest, who hasn't masturbated to the thought of some 15 year old jailbait?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »
Dissing people is one thing but since you wont join the site (even WITH the Orit thread) that means you got your feelings hurt  :D :D

Never got my feelings hurt. I have no feelings. But why would I wanna join a forum where the co-owner is one of the babies that took offense to my fascination with anally violating some of the most beautiful women in show business? I don't take offense to anything and especially not over the internet. I'm not Petey lol.

AH AH LMAO + 1  ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 12:38:50 PM »

AH AH LMAO + 1  ;D

lol anyone see the irony in two of the most butthurt and emo members of dubcc circle jerking over this quote?

sci fi network over here yall....we got some characters.

Elano

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2010, 12:42:54 PM »

AH AH LMAO + 1  ;D

lol anyone see the irony in two of the most butthurt and emo members of dubcc circle jerking over this quote?

AH, you don't read all my posts. no  :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 01:31:04 PM »

AH AH LMAO + 1  ;D

AH, you don't read all my posts. no  :D

AH, you dont go out of your way to target me with attention seeking behavior. no :D

Elano

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
dumb petey don't cry  :'(

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2010, 05:21:11 AM »
lonely elano dont weep  :'(