Author Topic: Game tweeting 50.... ....again.  (Read 2449 times)

wardy

Re: Game tweeting 50.... ....again.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »
I think game is getting pissed off again lol

thegame THE GAME
I don't NEED @50cent ! & he don't NEED @thegame ! I just see fans of both caught n the middle of our "BEEF" so I spoke on how I felt. SIMPLE
38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

by the way does anyone know anything about this 50 Cent & Michael Jackson song rumour which is starting to go round twitter?

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 04:52:26 PM »
the game is a girl

wardy

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 04:59:34 PM »
 thegame THE GAME
We on this 2day but tomorrow we'll be on sumn else. I saw a tweet from a fan about it so I SPOKE ON THE SH*T. Don't shoot me for being 100 !
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

thegame THE GAME
LOOK: I know BUCK, he aint gone reach but he'll RIDE WIT ME !!! me & CURTIS EGO's was 2 BIG & yall got caught up n the process. #shithappens
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

thegame THE GAME
Opinions are like ASSHOLES... everybody got one ! #speakYAmind
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

thegame THE GAME
egame THeverybody got different opinions. its fuck @50cent over here & fuck @thegame over there, But TRUTH IS.. Yall was f#ckin wit BOTH US @ 1 TIME
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

He's still tryna get 50's attention, and he could go all night and he wont get a reply

papa-smurf

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »
The game is lame 4 this shit.50 dont need game.game need 50 becuz game have no buzz.so he trying 2 get back with 50 becuz 50 gonna always have a buzz around him & thats just real talk.But game is look real desperate.this gonna make his career even worst.becuz im no longer supporting him after he did this gay shit.

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »
 Well this tact that Game is taking might seem desperate if it weren't for the fact that 50 hasn't really done anything of consequence in the last 5 years or so either.  Maybe these two should just kiss and make up again.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »
Well this tact that Game is taking might seem desperate if it weren't for the fact that 50 hasn't really done anything of consequence in the last 5 years or so either.  Maybe these two should just kiss and make up again.

Yes. These two reuniting would be good for mainstream hip hop.

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »
in the last 5 years i guarantee 50 made way more money than the game.obviously theres more to rap than making money but thats really what this shit is about

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 07:16:56 PM »
game is the corniest nigga out here.....he's so desperate it's ridiculous....making west coast rap look horrid

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »
in the last 5 years i guarantee 50 made way more money than the game.obviously theres more to rap than making money but thats really what this shit is about

I don't doubt you on that.  50's done some movie roles.  He was no doubt well compensated for that.  But regarding both their rap careers of late, they've both been pretty unremarkable.  I seriously doubt anything will come out of Game's random "tweets" to 50 Cent, but I'm just saying if a reunion were to happen, it would probably benefit them both.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »
I'm a fan of both and a reunion would be amazing but the fact is 50 is sticking to his guns. He tried squashing it exactly once and everyone pretty much joked that it was a fake beef and publicity stunt. G-Unit's position has kind of been the same since the start. It's interesting how if they work with a corny-ass pop artist, some of you accuse them of selling out but when it's an artist you want to see them work with and goes against what they believe, some of you are like, "Fuck it. Do it for the money." So selling out is the cool thing to do now?

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2010, 09:50:08 PM »
LOL @ anyone who takes anything this guy says seriously. I still like him from a musical standpoint but he's a complete joke.

wardy

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 01:56:36 AM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/11/11/22480282.aspx

I went to bed after 1am uk time and it looks like he continued on with his pleading lol

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 02:16:03 AM »
gotta give Game props for what he said on his twitter.. this reunion would be good for hip hop but unfortunately Curtis is one stubborn motherfucker.

MistaNova

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 02:47:43 AM »
"Get back to rap, ya'll niggas twitter too much"

Both niggas are irrelevant nowadays so even if they do get back together, or actually focus on their music for a change, no one would give a shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 04:51:08 AM »
I'm a fan of both and a reunion would be amazing but the fact is 50 is sticking to his guns. He tried squashing it exactly once and everyone pretty much joked that it was a fake beef and publicity stunt. G-Unit's position has kind of been the same since the start. It's interesting how if they work with a corny-ass pop artist, some of you accuse them of selling out but when it's an artist you want to see them work with and goes against what they believe, some of you are like, "Fuck it. Do it for the money." So selling out is the cool thing to do now?
nice observation ;D