Author Topic: Michael Jackson - MICHAEL Tracklisting  (Read 613 times)

woof

Michael Jackson - MICHAEL Tracklisting
« on: November 11, 2010, 04:57:12 PM »

01. Breaking News
02. Hold My Hand Feat Akon
03. Hollywood Tonight
04. Keep Your Head Up
05. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
06. Monster Feat 50 Cent
07. Best Of Joy
08. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day
09. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

wardy

Re: Michael Jackson - MICHAEL Tracklisting
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »
Whookid is speaking to 50 to see if that feature is legit, we should know very soon.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »
this whole thing is bullshit anyway i hope everyone downloads it.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 05:07:56 PM »
Man this shit is fucked up, this is Michael Jackson

50 and akon on features? who's handling the production?

damn...
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

wardy

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »
The akon track is legit as it leaked about 2 years ago but i agree that sony are playing a big fucking game with this, and i hope it comes back and backfires.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »
i hope no one even downloads this. this should be banned from the internet! they're fucking with mj's music and shittin on his talent
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

wardy

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 01:10:03 AM »
The tracklist is legit, the same one is on MichaelJackson.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 11:50:03 AM »
The akon track is legit as it leaked about 2 years ago but i agree that sony are playing a big fucking game with this, and i hope it comes back and backfires.

In what way, i havent been following this album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 05:19:31 PM »
06. Monster Feat 50 Cent

Ohhhhhhhhh helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nawwwwwwwwwww.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 06:47:20 PM »
I heard on the news that people in his family don't believe that it's his voice on the record.

_TLD_

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »
okay so here's the facts as I know them. Half of the alleged tracks on this album are supposedly an imposter, a fact that some on the jackson family has said aynonymously or howeva u spell it, and of course denied by the jackson estate and the label putting out the music, which makes sense they are the one makin money off this right?

Also, alot of strange occurances happened around the time of his death with his music. He started doin collabos outside of what the public would percieve as "normal" jacko collabos, such as gangsta rappers or otherwise. He has supposedly about 100 to 150 songs made complete and ready to go.

Also they supposedly is an imposter that had plastic surgery, voice box sugery and all to sound/look like jacko, and he sings a few of the tracks on this cd. Nobody has stead fast info on it to proove or disproove it so its another jacko mystery.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 11:13:50 PM »
Why is this album bullshit?  Someone explain why Sony is the bad guy on this?   This "evil record company" shit is always overstated.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jaytee

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 11:35:52 PM »
okay so here's the facts as I know them. Half of the alleged tracks on this album are supposedly an imposter, a fact that some on the jackson family has said aynonymously or howeva u spell it, and of course denied by the jackson estate and the label putting out the music, which makes sense they are the one makin money off this right?

Also, alot of strange occurances happened around the time of his death with his music. He started doin collabos outside of what the public would percieve as "normal" jacko collabos, such as gangsta rappers or otherwise. He has supposedly about 100 to 150 songs made complete and ready to go.

Also they supposedly is an imposter that had plastic surgery, voice box sugery and all to sound/look like jacko, and he sings a few of the tracks on this cd. Nobody has stead fast info on it to proove or disproove it so its another jacko mystery.

There are three songs in question as to if they are totally Michael Jackson or not.  Those songs are all produced by Eddie Cascio.  "Monster", "Breaking News" and "Keep Your Head Up".  If you go pull up some Jason Malachi songs on Youtube such as "Let Me Let Go", "Mamacita", "Don't Walk Away", "Critical" etc., you'll find that he is probably the one that was added to "Michael's" songs.  If you listen to the acapella of "", it sounds more legit than the finished song.  Malachi was likely brought in to add additional vocals to the track. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 06:43:08 PM »
Only one good thang bout this project... the cover.

theremedy360

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 07:01:53 PM »
Fuck this noise, I'll stick to the classic MJ tracks, thanks  8)