Author Topic: Dr. Dre- Kush (ft. Snoop and Akon) (NO AUDIO)  (Read 4222 times)

DjKeyz

Re: Dr. Dre- Kush (ft. Snoop and Akon) (NO AUDIO)
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2010, 08:25:41 AM »
http://www.limelinx.com/files/bb9f4c4e88202397a0c03b1264b5b042

Still crazy on the remix Adriano... where's the Dre's vocal from ?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhmPtcks9GQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PhmPtcks9GQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en</a>

Damn can't remember this shit thank you !

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2010, 09:08:07 AM »
Why y'all hatin on Akon ? I understand you but seriously it's Dr. Dre the teacher right now, not David Guetta or Lady Gaga  >:( it's gonna be dope and you know it ! Maybe better with Kobe (and who knows ?) but for commercial reasons I think Akon is the best choice.
i don't hate him, but his voice is whiny, hence i rather don't want an akon hook

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2010, 09:10:46 AM »
Music video director Joseph Kahn tweet -

"Prepping DR. DRE. Hey Interscope, do you think there will be any BEATS headphones in this video?"

http://twitter.com/JosephKahn/status/2636843577253888

hell yeah,this shit is gonna be like an infomercial for the headphones,even the dogs in that lady gaga video had headphones !!! they putting them headphones everywhere they can lol

Mista Rosa

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »
he did good job on that "Boss life" but Nate version is,much,much better 8) 8)

Hell yeah!! And sure i'll like better Butch Cassidy on the hook. But i guess it has to be a mainstream artist like Akon.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2010, 10:40:08 AM »
Is this true? Bigger question if it is...who is the joint for? Dre, akon or snoop?

Regardless, akon can drop some killer hooks...locked up being the obvious example but we'll see, he aint dropped shit like that in a minute...but then again....dre aint dropped any mind blowing shit in on the production tip in too long and snoops tryna name his next album dogystyle 2 i heard...so shits like one big fucked up cocktail OR it could be great...because lets be real, nobody does it like snoop and dre, and if they do the first single to detox should it drop, it would not only again show that nobody can really fuk with dre like snoop does, but it'd bring back that excitement that kinda went with under pressure.

Dre album can only be better if certain cats are involved with it...snoop being the obvious one and scott storch on the keys being the other cat (if he aint washed up on ideas from the coke) or someone whos just as good as him on the keys and that wil not be easy to find.

Hopefully IF this is true, it'll be some bangin shit, i'm always on some snoop dre shit, new or old.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »
3 Pages already? LMAO

MarshColin

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2010, 12:03:36 PM »
It seems a little odd that the jump-off single for "Detox" which was supposed to be a project where Dre moved away from the weed themes he was talking about on his other albums would be called "Kush".

If you didn't read the Dre Vibe interview then I understand your confusion:

You’ve had so much fun doing Chronic and 2001. So why would you want to detox? What is there to “detox” from?

You have to see it. It’s not really detoxing. What I’m doing is gonna say “Detox”  but it’s gonna have that red circle with that line through it. Hearing it and seeing it are two different things. Once you see it, it’s like “Oh.”

So the idea is not detoxing?

Exactly.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2010, 12:05:57 PM »
Whole Under Pressure joint was about smokin and Dre loving being weedhead. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jimmy H.

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »

You’ve had so much fun doing Chronic and 2001. So why would you want to detox? What is there to “detox” from?

You have to see it. It’s not really detoxing. What I’m doing is gonna say “Detox”  but it’s gonna have that red circle with that line through it. Hearing it and seeing it are two different things. Once you see it, it’s like “Oh.”

Exactly.
Well, I just remember someone from Dre's camp saying one of his reasons for wanting to do the album was looking back at his career and feeling like his biggest contribution was making it cool for kids to smoke weed.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2010, 02:07:28 PM »
I dont want to hear Akon with Dre and Snoop.... i would of prefered The Deam ,Neyo , Usher.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »
I dont want to hear Akon with Dre and Snoop.... i would of prefered The Deam ,Neyo , Usher.
yuck fuck the dream lol but yeah

MarshColin

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2010, 03:00:11 PM »

Exactly.
Well, I just remember someone from Dre's camp saying one of his reasons for wanting to do the album was looking back at his career and feeling like his biggest contribution was making it cool for kids to smoke weed.

Ya that's what I thought too until I read that interview. I'm sure the concept could've changed over the near decade the album has been in the works lol.

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2010, 04:51:10 PM »
it is not sad?if Nate would be healthy he would be the Akon...

MarshColin

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2010, 06:30:42 PM »
it is not sad?if Nate would be healthy he would be the Akon...

For sure. I'll wait till I hear the song rather than saying fuck Dre for putting Akon on the first single like some ppl on this forum. I would prefer that it was somebody like Usher though. He's more popular than Akon at the moment and his voice is naturally amazing. We'll have to wait and see what it sounds like though.