Author Topic: Dr. Dre- Kush (ft. Snoop and Akon) (NO AUDIO)  (Read 4279 times)

MarshColin

Re: Dr. Dre- Kush (ft. Snoop and Akon) (NO AUDIO)
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »
You guys are crazy to think Dre ain't got something up his sleeve with this project. And what's wrong with Akon on the hook? He's basically taken Nate Dogg's place since Nate hasn't done hooks, made a dope collab with Snoop Dogg, dope collabs with Game, what's the issue with Akon?

Stop insisting that this record needs to sound like Chronic or 2001 because it's not. Times have changed and Dre's music should change with the time. In 1998 if someone told you that a big highlight guest on Dre's album would be a white boy from Detroit named Eminem, you guys would be going ballistic. Eminem would have never fit on the original Chronic but he sure fit in well on 2001.

Dre's track record shows he knows what he's doing, and I'm gonna run with that. And by the way, by today's hip hop standards, Under Pressure had serious potential. It just didn't sound 90's enough for most of you people (NONE OF THEIR MUSIC IS GOING TO SOUND LIKE 1990'S MUSIC, GET OVER IT).

I think the fact that Snoop is the featured guest on Dre's first single is only a good sign of things to come.

Agree with most of this except Under Pressure sucked by today's standards as well.

I still don't think it's fair to judge Under Pressure without hearing a finished or near finished version. All the ppl who know what the real deal is with that song that have spoken on it said that the version that leaked was a very early draft and it was incomplete and the more finalized version was a lot different. If that song was released in proper form it would be a club banger without a doubt. I think the people that say otherwise are a little out of touch with today's music.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2010, 07:06:12 PM »
the story unfolds!!! biggest song in the past ten years....detox first single? ;D

although this kush song isn't with eminem?...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-LHh6EWaKME?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-LHh6EWaKME?</a>

Hmm...  ;D

The next month should be interesting.  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2010, 07:22:23 PM »
You guys are crazy to think Dre ain't got something up his sleeve with this project. And what's wrong with Akon on the hook? He's basically taken Nate Dogg's place since Nate hasn't done hooks, made a dope collab with Snoop Dogg, dope collabs with Game, what's the issue with Akon?

Stop insisting that this record needs to sound like Chronic or 2001 because it's not. Times have changed and Dre's music should change with the time. In 1998 if someone told you that a big highlight guest on Dre's album would be a white boy from Detroit named Eminem, you guys would be going ballistic. Eminem would have never fit on the original Chronic but he sure fit in well on 2001.

Dre's track record shows he knows what he's doing, and I'm gonna run with that. And by the way, by today's hip hop standards, Under Pressure had serious potential. It just didn't sound 90's enough for most of you people (NONE OF THEIR MUSIC IS GOING TO SOUND LIKE 1990'S MUSIC, GET OVER IT).

I think the fact that Snoop is the featured guest on Dre's first single is only a good sign of things to come.

Agree with most of this except Under Pressure sucked by today's standards as well.

I still don't think it's fair to judge Under Pressure without hearing a finished or near finished version. All the ppl who know what the real deal is with that song that have spoken on it said that the version that leaked was a very early draft and it was incomplete and the more finalized version was a lot different. If that song was released in proper form it would be a club banger without a doubt. I think the people that say otherwise are a little out of touch with today's music.

lmao, if the "real song" is that different then now you are just speculating that a song you haven't heard is a club banger. What the fuck are you basing this on? The version that we all heard sucks, end of story. You havent heard another version of the song, if it even exists, so calling a song you haven't heard a banger is ludicrous.

dameons

« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »
Anyone else see what I saw on Rosecrans today ? Looked like a very secured video shoot to me .

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2010, 12:41:25 AM »
Dunno bot Alex da kid, interesting collab, along has his moments, seems like somethings really happening for once, one step closer

DjKeyz

« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2010, 01:13:22 AM »
Can't fucking wait it's so close to be real this time... I just want to say : IT'S COMING BABY  8)

DjKeyz

« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2010, 01:18:01 AM »
is it real??????????

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2871nd4nTw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=pl_PL" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/D2871nd4nTw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=pl_PL</a>

Crap ! Missed it. Any chance of finding a working link, or a re up ?

Lol that was the Remix I did  ;D check this out  8)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:34:41 AM by DjKeyz »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2010, 03:04:42 AM »

yeah but getting Akon is some serious bandwagon hopping, which Dre isn't really known for with his solo albums.

Not the final, we got a no tag CDQ with no hook thats it

what i want to know is how crooked I got the instrumental for his hip hop freestyle....
he doesn't have the instrumental.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:09:03 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Matty

« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2010, 06:23:14 AM »
Alex Da Kid Instrumentals:

Airplanes http://www.mediafire.com/?dtcl3e95gel4282

Love The Way You Lie http://www.mediafire.com/?7359y8fz92dc3rc

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Matty

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2010, 06:45:47 AM »
Aight :P. But I doubt that the song would be in this style..

Matty

« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2010, 06:48:35 AM »

definitely not, but it's always good to familiarize oneself with a producers previous sounds/sonics :sombrero:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2010, 06:49:11 AM »

yeah but getting Akon is some serious bandwagon hopping, which Dre isn't really known for with his solo albums.

Not the final, we got a no tag CDQ with no hook thats it

what i want to know is how crooked I got the instrumental for his hip hop freestyle....
he doesn't have the instrumental.

That instrumental was looped in Treacherous studios I think.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2010, 06:50:31 AM »

definitely not, but it's always good to familiarize oneself with a producers previous sounds/sonics :sombrero:

Indeed. :cow:.. Detox Party !