Author Topic: Palestine  (Read 653 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re:Palestine
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2003, 10:00:02 PM »
the Camp David offer made by Ehud Barak was a joke

Basically, foreign affairs would be controlled by the Israelis, Palestinian lands would be carved and separated by roads leading to jewish settlements that would be under Israeli control...dont get me started on that bullshit of an offer

Was it a joke?....really....Man, u seriously think that roads that have been taken for ages by people, will be disturbing anythang in the political relationship of two supposebly(underline supposebly) peacefull countries,NO.... Israeli settlements would be under Israeli control less than an embessy if peace broke out, since the only so called control Israelis have now over lands nearby\inside the Palestinian authority are reinforcement of army forces, cause of the terroristic atacks danger.
The bottom line is, Ehud Barak was trying to secure Israel with minimal tools in case the right wingers were gonna be proven right and as soon as the Palestinians atacked we'd have some advantages, of course non of these advantages would help,Since tacticly speaking they were symbolic at best, if it was only up to him he would even give them a 100% of the demand, and may I add, this was theee most generous offer they'd get or even got to that date, arafat knew that well, when he declined, he knew what he was doing....and I don't mean standing up for his principles, if u know what I mean.
oh, and I almost forgot bout the foreign affairs controling u mentioned, for your information dawg, ;) that's what peacefull naighbours do, what if the Palestinians started shiping in weapons in huge amounts for some reason in seemingly peacefull post- -agreement times, there would be no way to  secure ourselves,did u know that USA is controling Israel's foreign affaris to some extant? but no one seems to have said anythang bout this. Besides, Israel would be the second to control the foregin affairs of this Palestinian state, the first was already mentioned.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 10:10:46 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2003, 01:20:26 PM »
I Geezy is always the last to speak... ;D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2003, 01:43:19 PM »
I Geezy who you thinks gonna win the election?

Cause over here the media are saying Sharon's popularity is plummeting because of all the corruption but he should just hold on

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2003, 11:14:51 PM »
I Geezy who you thinks gonna win the election?

Cause over here the media are saying Sharon's popularity is plummeting because of all the corruption but he should just hold on
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2003, 10:32:25 AM »
Sharon is most likely to win, yet it doesn't mean dramatic changes can't happen at the last moment...the thing is, if it ain't Sharon it's prolly gon be someone more radical from the right wing....I highly doubt any left winger would win right now...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?