Author Topic: Palestine  (Read 638 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Palestine
« on: December 23, 2002, 02:38:03 PM »
I know this has been talked about alot, but I just watched a documentary on an Irish woman who is living in the palestinian refugee camp in genin, and it was so interesting that I had to post about it.
She did not agree with the violent factions of the palestinians, but she visitied areas where the families and NEIGHBOURS of known terrorists had their houses demolished, their lives wrecked. The cameras showed one occasion where she was helping remove the injured from a small village being attacked and soldiers where shooting straight at her, a humanitarian worker. She had to walk children to school to protect them, because it was less likely they would be shot at in the company of a white european. It was sad to see what is actually happening and then to see the attitudes of people in here who believe that israel are only trying to defend themselves. I Geezy, I understand where you come from, and I respect some of your points, but there is no excuse for what I saw with my own eyes tonight. Just like theres no excuse for suicide bombers.
ITW
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Palestine
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 02:57:52 PM »
Israel is fed up with all these suicide bombings going on everyday...What are they supposed to do? U tell me...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 11:27:09 PM »
withdraw from the west bank and gaza? dismantle settlements?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2002, 07:41:04 AM »
certainly not go purposly killing civilians, children and humanitarian workers. That makes you even worse than the palestinian suicide bombers.
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 09:17:29 AM »
Don't worry, the people (most people) in the u.s. realize they're doing this stuff... if that's any condolense.  I think both sides are trippin.  Basically you've got palestinians blowing up whoever they can,a nd they don't care if there's children involved, and then you've got Israeli soldiers shooting everybody they see, knowingly shooting children, etc.  Neither one of them's in the right.  

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2002, 11:19:53 AM »
Israel is fed up with all these suicide bombings going on everyday...What are they supposed to do? U tell me...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2002, 11:52:19 AM »
certainly not go purposly killing civilians, children and humanitarian workers. That makes you even worse than the palestinian suicide bombers.

If they don't do that, then there will be more and more suicide bombings everyday...We have to stop them SOME way...We tried many different things, but they just KEEP going like an energizer...They're fuckin barbarians...And Tech, the West Bank and Gaza Strip belong to the Palastiniens...What are you saying?...PeACe

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2002, 09:25:05 AM »
so u think killing their children will make the bombers less angry, and less inclined to kill those they hold responsible?
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2002, 12:09:23 PM »
so u think killing their children will make the bombers less angry, and less inclined to kill those they hold responsible?

An eye for an eye...They kill our children (on a regular basis) we kill theirs (once in a blue moon)...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2002, 07:27:27 PM »

An eye for an eye...They kill our children (on a regular basis) we kill theirs (once in a blue moon)...PeACe

^ thats the same way they think...isnt it ironic...dont u think?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2002, 01:01:49 AM »

^ thats the same way they think...isnt it ironic...dont u think?

Israel is obviously killing in retaliation...LoL...PeACe

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 01:26:03 AM »
uhhhhhhh, daym, Israeli soldiers shooting at cevillians for no reason?....doesn't it seem a little illogical? umm, u're sure u're not forgetting some riot with Israeli forces being atacked, and kids being pushed to the frontline by their parents(throwing stones at soldiers, after their families been payed by certain organizations) to help out the anti Israeli propoganda, man....it's funny u're saying the media where u live at is objective, also funny how people say that  things are being hidden from cameras, while in fact, it seems like the so called Palestinian view point is all that's being shown on cameras, this is radiculous. Plus, this women is supposebly an idiot, what is she trying to prove? a humanitarian....hmmm ok, Im wondering weather she ever had a chance to help out a dieing Palestinian terrorist, I also found a little contrediction in what u said, first it sayes "Israeli forces won't atack a so called "white skined european"(also drawing an analogy to NAZIs btw, a very objective article in did) but  first u say she was being shot straight at her...as for terrorists families being evicted from their homes and their homes being crushed,well, there is no other way to intimidate brainwashed radicals who don't care to die, plus it aint like their mothers and fathers dont say "if we had ten more sons we would send them to do the same" I wonder weather this has been shown on your TV....daym...

p.s
oh, and so I won't forget, Israel isn't doing anything BUT trying to protect itself....

« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 01:48:33 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2002, 10:21:50 AM »
uhhhhhhh, daym, Israeli soldiers shooting at cevillians for no reason?....doesn't it seem a little illogical? umm, u're sure u're not forgetting some riot with Israeli forces being atacked, and kids being pushed to the frontline by their parents(throwing stones at soldiers, after their families been payed by certain organizations) to help out the anti Israeli propoganda, man....it's funny u're saying the media where u live at is objective, also funny how people say that  things are being hidden from cameras, while in fact, it seems like the so called Palestinian view point is all that's being shown on cameras, this is radiculous. Plus, this women is supposebly an idiot, what is she trying to prove? a humanitarian....hmmm ok, Im wondering weather she ever had a chance to help out a dieing Palestinian terrorist, I also found a little contrediction in what u said, first it sayes "Israeli forces won't atack a so called "white skined european"(also drawing an analogy to NAZIs btw, a very objective article in did) but  first u say she was being shot straight at her...as for terrorists families being evicted from their homes and their homes being crushed,well, there is no other way to intimidate brainwashed radicals who don't care to die, plus it aint like their mothers and fathers dont say "if we had ten more sons we would send them to do the same" I wonder weather this has been shown on your TV....daym...

p.s
oh, and so I won't forget, Israel isn't doing anything BUT trying to protect itself....

Yea...Most of these anti-israel articles being posted here are BS...I've seen a couple of outrageous ones...LoL...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2002, 10:45:17 AM »
Would you say that since Israel has started to go into Palestinian settlements with tanks and try and root out these terrorists, the level of Palestinian suicude bombings has risen or fallen?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2002, 11:09:51 AM »
Would you say that since Israel has started to go into Palestinian settlements with tanks and try and root out these terrorists, the level of Palestinian suicude bombings has risen or fallen?

Good question, u're a good debater, well to answer it, I should say that the level of the suicide bombings has been changing since the Intifaada started, but it seems like the executed terroristic atackes have little to prove since the prevented atacks' number was astronomiclly high(proven, and known as a fact, due to all the labz that were revealed, terrorists that have been disabled, and weapons that were found).
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 11:10:26 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?