Author Topic: Palestine  (Read 625 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Palestine
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002, 01:13:18 PM »
hey well with the US bassicly getting a jewish president in 2004 im sure you guys will get more than anything you want and will be able to start the arab elimination process. i wouldnt doubt it if there already is a plan called that
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 01:13:58 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002, 05:05:14 PM »
hey well with the US bassicly getting a jewish president in 2004 im sure you guys will get more than anything you want and will be able to start the arab elimination process. i wouldnt doubt it if there already is a plan called that

I don't think we want them eliminated...We just want them to stop bugging us...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2002, 05:09:31 PM »
We just want them to stop bugging us...PeACe

Ok then

1)  Stop going into their settlements with tanks and blowing up their homes
2) Give them a fair amount of the land they had before 1949 back.

See if the level of suicide bombings doesn't drastically reduce.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002, 05:31:45 PM »
We just want them to stop bugging us...PeACe

Ok then

1)  Stop going into their settlements with tanks and blowing up their homes
2) Give them a fair amount of the land they had before 1949 back.

See if the level of suicide bombings doesn't drastically reduce.

1.You think if we stopped blowing up their homes, they'd stop suicide bombing us? uhhhh, NO!

2.Israel is real small. I doubt they'll be giving up land anytime soon...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002, 05:37:01 PM »
Give the Palestinians a country, where you can't send your tanks in and blow up their homes, and they can't get across the border and blow buses up.  Are you telling me that the level of terrorist attacks won't fall greatly?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2002, 05:39:01 PM »
Give the Palestinians a country, where you can't send your tanks in and blow up their homes, and they can't get across the border and blow buses up.  Are you telling me that the level of terrorist attacks won't fall greatly?

why the hell do u think Israel is blowing up Palastinien homes? For fun? hahahahahahaha...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2002, 05:50:30 PM »
No.

I notice you didn't actually respond to what I said, so I'll give you another chance:

"Give the Palestinians a country, where you can't send your tanks in and blow up their homes, and they can't get across the border and blow buses up.  Are you telling me that the level of terrorist attacks won't fall greatly?"

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2002, 12:08:22 AM »
may I answer this?!- ok, I think I'll just answer it 8)....u see, this is the problem, If we Do give them what they want, Like Ehud Barak was trying to do on Camp David with his 97% of their demand, there is no guarantee they are not gonna want the rest as well(and if they gonna, we will have a much less comfortable start point to fight them) , I mean, to US Israeli's it became so clear after Camp David,  I admit that it's what the right wingers were claiming for so long, It was sad to see they were right. U really believe the Intifaada started only cause sharon visited "Har Habait"?! They were actually planing it since Camp David, They don't want us here, they simpy don't want Israel by the side of this so called Palestinian state, if they simply wanted a country they could've had it long time ago over the territory they do have, how come you people forget Camp David, they were offered fuckin 97% of what they seemed wanting and they declined, why, why do u think they declined?
NIK said it simple but right, why the fuck we pushing tanks in, why the fuck we taking terrorists homes down, for fun?....if they settled in a state without pulling dirty tricks no one would wanna stick a tank in there, Israel does want peace, u know....reasoning the fact they dun want a country we can invade with a  tank, is a poor reason.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 12:12:09 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2002, 01:01:10 PM »

lol so true so true
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2002, 01:03:09 PM »
may I answer this?!- ok, I think I'll just answer it 8)....u see, this is the problem, If we Do give them what they want, Like Ehud Barak was trying to do on Camp David with his 97% of their demand, there is no guarantee they are not gonna want the rest as well(and if they gonna, we will have a much less comfortable start point to fight them) , I mean, to US Israeli's it became so clear after Camp David,  I admit that it's what the right wingers were claiming for so long, It was sad to see they were right. U really believe the Intifaada started only cause sharon visited "Har Habait"?! They were actually planing it since Camp David, They don't want us here, they simpy don't want Israel by the side of this so called Palestinian state, if they simply wanted a country they could've had it long time ago over the territory they do have, how come you people forget Camp David, they were offered fuckin 97% of what they seemed wanting and they declined, why, why do u think they declined?
NIK said it simple but right, why the fuck we pushing tanks in, why the fuck we taking terrorists homes down, for fun?....if they settled in a state without pulling dirty tricks no one would wanna stick a tank in there, Israel does want peace, u know....reasoning the fact they dun want a country we can invade with a  tank, is a poor reason.

i geezy dont bring up camp david, u must know how flawed ehud baraks offer was....and u know its as simple as just giving them their land, u jews got your land, then u turn around and deny others theirs....its like every victim has to be an oppressor
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2003, 10:44:18 PM »

i geezy dont bring up camp david, u must know how flawed ehud baraks offer was....and u know its as simple as just giving them their land, u jews got your land, then u turn around and deny others theirs....its like every victim has to be an oppressor

yea, flawed...lol...cause he din't give them the remaning 3%, right?...lol
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 10:44:58 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2003, 11:08:11 AM »
Rats and human beings have exactly 97% of the same genes.

I wonder if that 3% is really that important
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2003, 01:29:46 PM »
the Camp David offer made by Ehud Barak was a joke

Basically, foreign affairs would be controlled by the Israelis, Palestinian lands would be carved and separated by roads leading to jewish settlements that would be under Israeli control...dont get me started on that bullshit of an offer

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2003, 01:44:31 PM »

perfect example ;)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2003, 09:41:51 PM »

irelevant anallogy, politics an genes are not really the same,U KNOW....